D

defrauder9000

Dec 17, 2023
I feel like there's no flaw to logic here ngl
---
Yes. You seem that you're trying to convince me not to kms via "Optimistic Nihilism". Although you seem that life has no objective meaning, you think that that actually makes it liberating, thus we can create our own subjective meaning, but I would like you to answer this: "What if we just, don't want to give this life a meaning and just end it?".

• Love
Reactions: niki wonoto, Adûnâi and Ksmиda
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Life has an astronomical meaning but we cannot conceive it. It is human life that is miserable, not existence itself.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Eh, you could come to the existentialist solution, but I prefer the absurdist approach instead. Where you accept that life doesn't have meaning, but also doesn't require meaning to be justified and to not overthink it. It's a matter of whether or not you want to live it, since you're already here. Living is a passive action, dying is an active one that goes against instinct.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, reclaimedbynature and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I feel like there's no flaw to logic here ngl
---
Yes. You seem that you're trying to convince me not to kms via "Optimistic Nihilism". Although you seem that life has no objective meaning, you think that that actually makes it liberating, thus we can create our own subjective meaning, but I would like you to answer this: "What if we just, don't want to give this life a meaning and just end it?".
who?
on another note, isnt going this route:
"What if we just, don't want to give this life a meaning and just end it?"
giving meaning to life anyway?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those people who refuse to accept that wanting to die is always a valid way to feel. I will always see existence as completely senseless, meaningless and unnecessary anyway no matter what delusional pro-lifers say, I don't see any value in decaying from age in this world filled with endless harm and cruelty, in fact I see suicide as rational to avoid suffering.

• Love
Reactions: niki wonoto, SmallKoy, Adûnâi and 1 other person