• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
It's because of Religion, Books and Movies / TV shows.

Religion deludes humans into thinking they're somehow the most valuable thing in existence and to save life at all costs.

Stories and Movies / TV shows always have the same plot of the hero defeating the villain and somehow saving someone's life.

Life really shouldn't be overvalued like how all this stuff makes it out to be.

• Love
Reactions: cet, Forever Sleep, Catlover124 and 8 others
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
The human mind doesn't like to conceive the fact of death. Though unbearable suffering changes that

Reactions: cet, Catlover124, conveniently_dead and 6 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Brain chemistry is a big one. There is a huge difference between thought patterns of a neurotypical individual and a neurodivergent individual. When you throw in personality traits you can really get some disgusting spiteful mutants.

Reactions: cet, Catlover124, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

May 14, 2024
People are pro-life because they never dwell on how life really works and all the suffering it entails.

Reactions: cet, TapeMachine, VampQueen and 5 others
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Because most people choose life over death and are afraid of death and the unknown and will avoid it at all costs. They do not want to people like us to confront them with it and put them out of there comfort zones. Most people cannot understand and do not want to know the suffering that puts people like us in position to overcome there natural survival instinct and to choose death over life. It's not the norm, it's goes against the natural human survival instinct and it goes against the structure that most cultures and society are created on. A structure that people have build to feel in control and to give then meaning and purpose in life.

Reactions: lovedread, Catlover124, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Because they were told to be so.

Reactions: conveniently_dead, divinemistress36, Throwawayacc3 and 1 other person
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023

Religion deludes humans into thinking they're somehow the most valuable thing in existence and to save life at all costs.

Stories and Movies / TV shows always have the same plot of the hero defeating the villain and somehow saving someone's life.

But who creates the religions, movies, tvs and books - there not created by themselves. Humans create them through society and culture, to give meaning and reason and structure to our lives to control the masses.

Reactions: Catlover124, Throwawayacc3 and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so tragic honestly how we exist in this society filled with pro-life people even know existing truly is just pointless, meaningless suffering, I see no value in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human rather it's something completely unnecessary and to me is best erased no matter what. I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway in this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place.

It's just disgusting how they force their views onto others, I find it so hellish how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that literally nobody is obligated to continue existing and existence is something that causes immense harm, I despise pro-lifers, I'd never want to exist no matter what.

Reactions: iloverachel
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024

evolution's a bitch. we're all the product of millions of years of human ancestors trying to keep themselves and those around them alive, and reasoning your way out of something so deeply ingrained is no small feat.

Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, LaughingGoat and sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because the natural state is to want to live and be happy.

Personally I find it obscene how people saying be suicidal is normal and rational. I don't feel normal or rational at all. Most people are happy and content.

For me I believe its the depression which ruins it.

Reactions: ladylazarus4, VampQueen, 2806 and 2 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

Are most people prolife though? Research indicates that in the UK at least the public supports assisted dying.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@dggtscccvfd and you believe what they're saying on TV? Can you not THINK for yourself? How many people did you meet IN THE PHYSICAL REALM that approve of suicide? : )

May 13, 2024
I think there are only very few people who have life so bad that it's not worth living. Most people can't think of ending life as a rational choice.

Reactions: ieatcrayons and divinemistress36
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I think there are only very few people who have life so bad that it's not worth living. Most people can't think of ending life as a rational choice.
Count me as one of your few.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

absolutely true . finally someone else sees this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DepressedDude
L

LaughingGoat

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2024
evolution's a bitch. we're all the product of millions of years of human ancestors trying to keep themselves and those around them alive, and reasoning your way out of something so deeply ingrained is no small feat.
This is the simplest and truest response. Religion and society have definitely ingrained our beliefs, but show me any animal which isn't "pro-life".

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Short answer: Nature biologically brainwashed them

DYING BAD
REPRODUCTION GOOD

• Love
Reactions: lovedread, TapeMachine and divinemistress36
M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024

it's because they have life's worth living.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Are most people prolife though? Research indicates that in the UK at least the public supports assisted dying.
There's a difference between supporting assisted dying and what we call "pro life" on here. Most of my family supports death with dignity but only for terminally ill people.

Eta: also I think many people have lives that they are genuinely happy in. In between depressive episodes I have times when I am genuinely happy and contented, albeit short.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
cowboypants

cowboypants

Student
May 7, 2024
Most people are content with their lives and are happy ig. They have strong bonds with friends and family.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and lovedread