Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
The concept that tomorrow will exist hurts so badly, that I have to get up and function and act humanly, do work and rise as so will everybody else. I wish tomorrow would cease to exist, or at the very least, I wish somebody would kidnap me and take me from the ways of the world

• Hugs
Reactions: Burningaway, LoiteringClouds, uniqueusername39 and 3 others
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Unfortunately, that's just the human condition we never asked for. I wish you find the peace you search for

• Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and Proxycake
M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
Yeah me too. Sometimes when I wake up I feel disappointed that I have to live and worry another day.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
I hate tomorrow. The thought of the utter dread I will feel hearing my alarm clock blaring off is terrifying. Though I still always say to myself, "Just one more day". I'm such a hypocrite.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
I hate tomorrow. The thought of the utter dread I will feel hearing my alarm clock blaring off is terrifying. Though I still always say to myself, "Just one more day". I'm such a hypocrite.
I usually tell myself to just shut my brain off the whole day, although it hurts all the same. I wish you the best <3
Yeah me too. Sometimes when I wake up I feel disappointed that I have to live and worry another day.
Hopefully one day, we won't have to anticipate tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: JOkE2109
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I feel the same. It hurts that we have to function like a human. It's just so tiring. Either way, I hope that you find the peace that you're looking for soon

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake and apeaceofmind