• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024
Why is the world so cruel, why is it not possible for a person who is having a hard time asking for help to leave peacefully and calmly, with dignity. Choosing between a miserable existence and death, choosing death, you still need to look for a method to leave, it's all so difficult

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, dinosavr, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
I discovered how expensive N is. No hope of ever affording it.

If you want help, you should try and ask for it. Maybe emailing or texting a request for help is easier than verbally asking for it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such an incredibly cruel place, it's just so devastating and horrific to me how suicide isn't straightforward even know existence was never something desirable in the first place and caused nothing but meaningless suffering.

All that I wish for is a painless death just like never waking again, I simply wish to be unaware for all eternity, the fact that suicide isn't accepted just causes way more harm. It's disgusting how people cannot just die painlessly with no risks and complications, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and I'm so tired of suffering in this pointless existence.