• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
I mean, why? What does the government have to lose?

Why don't they just help their citizens? Why do they make it hard?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sorrowful, dinosavr and 5 others
F

flipperyflop

Jul 25, 2024
Society wants customers, workers and happy people. The consequence of sucide is less workers and less customers. And the affect on relatives and friends can cause less happy people which may cause less customers and workers.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Theresnoescape, myusername890, LoiteringClouds and 16 others
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
Society wants customers, workers and happy people. The consequence of sucide is less workers and less customers. And the affect on relatives and friends can cause less happy people which may cause less customers and workers.
This makes me want to suicide even more, as a huge middle finger.

You want happy people? Fix their damn problems, dear government.

• Yay!
Reactions: Theresnoescape, sorrowful, Bluebunnysky and 2 others
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
More people dying means less people paying taxes/contributing to social security. They need the money.

• Informative
Reactions: sorrowful, creirwy, silentnights56 and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine they'll lose votes if they start helping voters children to kill themselves. Perhaps the majority might support assisted dying for terminally or chronically ill people- when there's literally no hope left but otherwise, I don't think assisted suicide for everyone is a particularly popular idea for the majority.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so terrible and immensley cruel to me, I really wish there's acceptance towards not wanting to exist, I really wish there's the option to just be painlessly be euthanised with no risks, complications or struggle involved. I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what, I never would have chosen to exist and it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that's so pointless and undesirable that just leads to decay and death anyway, it's horrific how they'd rather trap people in existences filled with endless suffering than legalise euthanasia.

Reactions: Theresnoescape, sserafim and GoatHerder
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What shepherd would let his sheep go off and die?

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sorrowful, glossble and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

They are making it more difficult to kill yourself every day. In the U.S. they are about to pass a law banning SN in all of America.. It's pure evil for many reasons . People suffering will jump off buildings , cut themselves with knives, jump in front of trucks or trains and other brutal painful risky methods. There is less risk of permanent damage from SN than other suicide methods to escape this prison hell. So they will cause all the permanent injuries everyone will suffer maimed by a suicide method . They won't have SN in the USA soon . It's evil beyond words to take away someone's escape from extreme Torture.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HowToCTB, GoatHerder and sserafim
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

This can’t be fixed anymore
Jul 23, 2024
Suicide is generally an upsetting topic for most people and it's reflected in government policies.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Dead men pay no taxes

Reactions: creirwy, Nickreading, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Neither do extremely depressed people incapable of working.
As long as you're alive, you will consume. We're all consumers (most are wageslaves and taxpayers as well) and that's why the elites force us to keep living. We're more valuable to society alive rather than dead. There are endless ways to make money off of us just because we exist. Only when you're dead can the system not profit off of you anymore. When you're alive, the system will milk you for money because it's only after money and profit

Reactions: a.hamza.13
idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
Consume, to their benefit, what exactly? Tax free groceries? Food stamps? Government rental assistance? Medicade dollars? Poor disabled people are a tax drain.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Consume, to their benefit, what exactly? Tax free groceries? Food stamps? Government rental assistance? Medicade dollars? Poor disabled people are a tax drain.
They can always pop out more wageslaves for the system. Anyways, the elites just want all of us to consume and be consumers. They also want us to have children (future wageslaves) and bring more people into the pyramid scheme called society. That's why society encourages people to have children: so they can create more slaves to the system

Reactions: a.hamza.13
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Our politicians dont want us to kill ourselves, because thats less people they can tax.
And the billionaires and corporations who basically own those politicians dont want us to be able to, cause thats less people for them to sell shit too

Reactions: sserafim
idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
They can always pop out more wageslaves for the system. Anyways, the elites just want all of us to consume and be consumers. They also want us to have children (future wageslaves) and bring more people into the pyramid scheme called society. That's why society encourages people to have children: so they can create more slaves to the system
And you didn't attempt to answer the question because you can't. Thinking they're trying to protect tax revenue is incredibly silly.

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
And you didn't attempt to answer the question because you can't. Thinking they're trying to protect tax revenue is incredibly silly.
Your thoughts on why they prohibit suicide are incredibly silly. Open your eyes and see that there's monetary benefit in keeping people alive, or do you want to stay deluded? It's your choice. You can't realize the simple fact that governments are just after money and profit. That's your loss

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
They are making it more difficult to kill yourself every day. In the U.S. they are about to pass a law banning SN in all of America.. It's pure evil for many reasons . People suffering will jump off buildings , cut themselves with knives, jump in front of trucks or trains and other brutal painful risky methods. There is less risk of permanent damage from SN than other suicide methods to escape this prison hell. So they will cause all the permanent injuries everyone will suffer maimed by a suicide method . They won't have SN in the USA soon . It's evil beyond words to take away someone's escape from extreme Torture.

I completely agree.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Ya'll don't hate on each other...

It's a good point that peasants with net negative tax impact (neets, low wages etc) still serve a purpose in directing money velocity thru consumption. It still directs the printed/tax money to the lords. Like being a beekeeper or some shit.

It's also a good point that the depressed and worthless slaves slow down their consumption activity even if required, and discretionary spending becomes less of a band-aid over time as anhedonia takes control. Could be why so many of us take to drugs as it is virtually the only way to generate positive sensations at all, even if the consequences appear devastating. The choice is between hell with 0 good feelings, or a tiny sliver of good feelings surrounded by a more intense hell. Society demonizes these life-destroying drugs that also happen to be the only possible way for many peasants to experience anything positive whatsoever. Society loves drugs like gambling, alcohol, reality tv, recently cannabis that can be mastered to generate sustainable cash flow.

But, recently they've even found ways to monetize xylazine, fent, meth by directing the users to specific areas for purposes like destroying neighborhoods to buy cheap property, bully other people into working harder as an example of ruin etc. Not to mention the war on opioid epidemic which creates all those recovery and addiction clinics, psych services and the like. It's partially why we see more of it because more sustainable cash is being made versus people going into oblivion without serving their lords.

Ultimately too much depression, suicide, mass killings out of literally going crazy, and so on, will hurt the bottom line. Suicide and depression are milked as best as possible with suicide hotlines directing people to expensive medical procedures like forced hospital incarcerations, antidepressants, that sort of shit. Also recently reproduction is slowed in overdeveloped places but don't think they care about us dying, we are still easily replaced because different areas of the planet are different encomiendas, just like we farm different crops in different climates so too are different peasants cultivated.

Note society will still milk money, your life will be used to generate cash for superiors no matter what. Even if you die, there is shit like investigating the body and redistributing any resources, autopsy, phone calls, whatever--economic activity because people are being paid, money velocity is happening. Even terrorism and mass killings that might otherwise dent an economy is milked for hyping us narratives for politics (huge money direction force) like starting wars or demeaning character traits deemed unprofitable, rebuilding, paying people and developers for memorials, commercials on the news channels as they go on and on and on and on about the event (what forces dictate which events to discuss or move on from?) ad nauseam, all that and more.

What's more is there is probably not a single rich or powerful person to direct your anger at to resolve these things or seek justice. All systems have winners and losers, period. These are emergent forces. You were predestined for hell or heaven (even if born in one or the other and switching at some point), and it may or may not be for the amusement of cosmic powers.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and sserafim
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
for the same reason they keep complaining about declining birth rates. less people means less workers, which mean a weaker economy witch mean less money for businesses and even less for the government in taxes. the more people the more workers the more money for those at the top.

they don't care about you, all "you" are is a number that generates revenue, and if there are less numbers then there's less revenue.

E

esistzeit

🎶 Will my soul ever rest in peace? 🎶
Jul 17, 2024
It truly is so terrible and immensley cruel to me, I really wish there's acceptance towards not wanting to exist, I really wish there's the option to just be painlessly be euthanised with no risks, complications or struggle involved. I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what, I never would have chosen to exist and it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that's so pointless and undesirable that just leads to decay and death anyway, it's horrific how they'd rather trap people in existences filled with endless suffering than legalise euthanasia.
I agree. If I owned a country, anyone who were over 18 and wanted to die, could simply go to the doctor, sign a paper and schedule the big day. Then they'd take a magical pill that'd make them fall asleep and die (I strongly believe we know enough chemistry for that).

People who are against suicide have never felt the pain we do. They simply do not understand. They critisize us for being weak without knowing what's like.

Reactions: Theresnoescape, HowToCTB and sserafim
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
for the same reason they keep complaining about declining birth rates. less people means less workers, which mean a weaker economy witch mean less money for businesses and even less for the government in taxes. the more people the more workers the more money for those at the top.

they don't care about you, all "you" are is a number that generates revenue, and if there are less numbers then there's less revenue.
Sad truth I guess.
I wish "they" just disappeared...

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere and sserafim
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
I agree. If I owned a country, anyone who were over 18 and wanted to die, could simply go to the doctor, sign a paper and schedule the big day. Then they'd take a magical pill that'd make them fall asleep and die (I strongly believe we know enough chemistry for that).

People who are against suicide have never felt the pain we do. They simply do not understand. They critisize us for being weak without knowing what's like.
They don't get it and make themselves out to be the protectors of humanity. Pathetic, I would headbutt them all...

glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Because they'll lose consumers, workers and taxpayer. Unfortunately, I don't think they see us as equals, they see us as potential profit.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The main reason is unfortunately that most people are very shallow and their emotions dictate their political beliefs. They find suicide repulsive so they think it should be illegal. Suicide has sadly not been normalised like some other controversial actions. As for the government, people keep voting for the worst people to be in power out of fear and ignorance. As always, everyone loses.

• Informative
Reactions: HowToCTB
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
money, money, money. If we're all dead, we aren't participating in the man made bullshit dictated by society.

• Hugs
Reactions: HowToCTB and sserafim
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
I think instead of making suicide harder they should make healthcare and especially therapy more accessible.

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
I think instead of making suicide harder they should make healthcare and especially therapy more accessible.
Unfortunately suicide is not all about health...

Some people kill themselves for other problems that cannot solve, or that come directly from the government (think of debts, for example)...

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Do people here really believe that enough people would commit suicide to make that big of a difference in the amount of tax paying workers? Such a huge difference that that's the main reason the government won't give you a nembutal IV?