• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
Unfortunately suicide is not all about health...

Some people kill themselves for other problems that cannot solve, or that come directly from the government (think of debts, for example)...
True, it's not the root of the problem, but I think before someone kills themselves over being in debt, they come to a certain state of mind where they feel completely helpless, which could perhaps be averted by proper medical support.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Because it's easier to throw a bandaid on it and say they are solving the suicide problem by getting rid of methods than it is to address the root causes of suicide. If they addressed mental health care accessibility, poverty, homelessness, drug addiction, and other highly prevalent issues that often lead to suicide then they would see suicide and mental illness rates drop. But that takes a lot more time, effort, money, and commitment than slapping the suicide hotline on billboards and making methods harder to obtain. The latter option is cheaper and allows the government to claim they are working on the mental health crisis without having to put any true effort into any of it.