SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I think that another reason not really mentioned too much here is that the SI is a lot easier to overcome, or at least it seems so in my opinion. much easier to ingest something akin to salty water plus some pills than try to gain the courage to jump off a building or shoot yourself in the head. it's more familiar and seems less scary in my mind.

Correct it's so much easier then the other scary painful methods.
Since i'm gonna mix my SN with dark chocolate i'll try delude myself into thinking im having a tasty treat:ahhha:

meto does not prevent you from throwing up in the SN method. the reason it's used is that it aids the absorption of the SN into the small intestine, therefore it gets into the bloodstream much quicker. we all know that even with meto, most people throw up. but it is recommended as it makes the death swift. plus all the other things you mentioned, makes for a pretty painless exit.

Something i didn't know until recently is that Meto itself can cause methemoglobinemia so with SN you are potentiating it.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Disappointered, yive and 3 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
4 reasons 1) its easyish to get/cheap 2) you can take meds with it to make it more peaceful 3) if you do fail the chances of brain damage are really slim 4) the chances of success are actually pretty good if done correctly
Braindamage in hyoxia is very high (thats litterly why you die from sodium nitrite) in a recent study sodium nitrite showed severe damage to the brain. The ones who hadnt damage where just very lucky.
G
Correct it's so much easier then the other scary painful methods.
Since i'm gonna mix my SN with dark chocolate i'll try delude myself into thinking im having a tasty treat:ahhha:

Something i didn't know until recently is that Meto itself can cause methemoglobinemia so with SN you are potentiating it.
you cant eat anything with sn or it wont work

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Braindamage in hyoxia is very high (thats litterly why you die from sodium nitrite) in a recent study sodium nitrite showed severe damage to the brain. The ones who hadnt damage where just very lucky.
G
can you show me this study? because A LOT of people have come back here after drinking it and failing, they were just fine. also you clearly havent read stans guide. a piece of chocolate after drinking it is fine

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Weary Soul and dropdeadfred
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
There have been cases of people dying from sausages accidently having too much SN in them how won't it work?.
The chocolate will melt in the stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life_and_Death, StuFin, dropdeadfred and 1 other person
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
There have been cases of people dying from sausages accidently having too much SN in them how won't it work?.
The chocolate will melt in the stomach.
Because if the stomach isnt empty it will not work fast enough and would be more painfull.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Because if the stomach isnt empty it will not work fast enough and would be more painfull.
people pass out after about 10mins typically, what pain? they arent awake to feel it, thats the point

Reactions: SmellyRat
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If you fast for 8 hours plus a little piece of chocolate is going to be neither here nor there.

It's what I'm going to do.

Reactions: justsad&done, SmellyRat and Life_and_Death
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
That's why you fast 8 hours beforehand.
The SN is mixed with dark chocolate and taken together.

• Hmph!
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Life_and_Death
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
can you show me this study? because A LOT of people have come back here after drinking it and failing, they were just fine. also you clearly havent read stans guide. a piece of chocolate after drinking it is fine
I did read stans guide i even knew the guy im here
That's why you fast 8 hours beforehand.
The SN is mixed with dark chocolate and taken together.
i was there when it was written by stan so dont even try me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116_213845_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116_213845_com.android.chrome.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 51
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah sure if i find them back because i was hella deep in in the google search

Reactions: Silvermorning
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Braindamage in hyoxia is very high (thats litterly why you die from sodium nitrite) in a recent study sodium nitrite showed severe damage to the brain.

Would you provide the source where you read this?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Life_and_Death
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Scary as hell putting that bag over your head! :ehh: And to be found like that - not for me.
I thought I'd go with jumping, but even that scares the crap outta me. :shy:

I've rehearsed it and felt calm. The helium was pleasantly cool, there was no restriction by the bag, no smell, no unpleasantness breathing the helium. I only backed out because my calculated flow lasts 15 mins and that may not be enough to finish me. I've procured all the SN paraphernalia to ensure I won't fail, at least as much as I can ensure it.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I've just ordered my SN,so far it seems the best way but I'm not 100% sure

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Accessibility, ease of understanding, and ease of self-administration, I'd guess. (Also, potentially not as traumatic for the finding party as jumping or bleeding out.)

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Reactions: SmellyRat
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Really good discussion going on here, giving me and anybody who comes along a lot to think about which I really appreciate. N isn't the hardest to get here in the states from what I can see, so I'm wondering of an SN + N combination might be good incase anything goes wrong with the gas flow the SN will finish the job. Not sure on how this will work in practice though.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Really good discussion going on here, giving me and anybody who comes along a lot to think about which I really appreciate. N isn't the hardest to get here in the states from what I can see, so I'm wondering of an SN + N combination might be good incase anything goes wrong with the gas flow the SN will finish the job. Not sure on how this will work in practice though.

That's not the N they're talking about.

Reactions: Niftypoint124 and Nyxtus
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So much misinformation in this thread. Please forgive my sarcasm, it's oozing out a little with the toxic overload here.

Drinking SN mixed with dark chocolate is recommended? I want whatever suicide guide suggests that!

Lucky rat survivors of SN who didn't get brain damage? Turns out human brains produce nitric oxide, therefore no hypoxic brain damage due to SN.

Meto causes methemoglobinemia and so is a potentiator? I suppose in suicidal neonates, the population at risk in meto warnings for this effect.

N isn't the hardest to get in the States? The United States of Hot Diggity?

Seriously, people, just...what?? Why you wanna hurt me like this and not at least kill me? :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Silvermorning, GravityUtilizer, puppy9 and 3 others