• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I know it isn't the most common, but I'm wondering why it is so common.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I know it isn't the most common, but I'm wondering why it is so common.
I couldnt do it surely with partial you have every opportunity to stop full is the way I'd rather go

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Deivis
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Probably because it seems so easy and painless, just tie a belt to a doorknob, sit down and you'll be dead in no time. Celebrities allover the world are doing it, so it must be super effective too, right?
But if this forum or any other forum where people discuss suicide prove one thing is that this is not really that easy or effective. There are posts like "I tried hanging but I failed" - every single day. "I can't do it, I can't pass out, it hurts too much, it doesn't work" etc.

Personally I don't see the appeal of a method where you can back out so easily. I'll be doing full suspension.

Reactions: skitliv, Strumgewehr, lv-gras and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I noticed alot of the successful partials we're done using bungee type cords, so the further you sit down the larger the pressure. I think these celebs were really determined not just in there careers but this also. Imagine being a comic night after night yet continuing no matter what.

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras and Tiburcio
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
Probably because it seems so easy and painless, just tie a belt to a doorknob, sit down and you'll be dead in no time. Celebrities allover the world are doing it, so it must be super effective too, right?
But if this forum or any other forum where people discuss suicide prove one thing is that this is not really that easy or effective. There are posts like "I tried hanging but I failed" - every single day. "I can't do it, I can't pass out, it hurts too much, it doesn't work" etc.

Personally I don't see the appeal of a method where you can back out so easily. I'll be doing full suspension.
How exactly is this doorknob method done? I was considering this as my ctb. Would a long scarf work?

Reactions: Comatose11
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
How exactly is this doorknob method done? I was considering this as my ctb. Would a long scarf work?
The scarf would likely be too fragile. Use sturdy rope from a hardware store.

Reactions: Comatose11
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I think people are attracted to it at first because it's perceived as easy and accessible...until they discover that it's easier said than done. (Speaking from first hand experience here!)

Reactions: lv-gras, Comatose11 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG