• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bcl001

Dec 6, 2023
Honestly it's beyond me how people manage to CTB this way. I've tried with socks, no socks, thin and thick ligature, knot at the back, side and front. Ligature high, middle and low. Nothing works. I just hang there like an idiot, in various amounts of pain.

The thing that shits me more is this is the most used method of suicide in my country. I can't imagine those people did hours of research and testing and they seem to manage just fine. Fuck me even death is hard 🙃

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it to be extreme cruelty how we cannot just choose to cease existing in a peaceful, guaranteed way, I find it so horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just leaving this existence.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
My assumption is because there is an easy way out.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Honestly it's beyond me how people manage to CTB this way. I've tried with socks, no socks, thin and thick ligature, knot at the back, side and front. Ligature high, middle and low. Nothing works. I just hang there like an idiot, in various amounts of pain.

The thing that shits me more is this is the most used method of suicide in my country. I can't imagine those people did hours of research and testing and they seem to manage just fine. Fuck me even death is hard 🙃
Full suspension would be the most popular form of hanging and is the easiest to succeed in. Partial is difficult because with there being much less weight involved to pull the noose it becomes highly reliant on near perfect angles, positions and pressure. Most people would do some kind of practice for partial and remember that you hear only about the successes in the media but rarely about the numerous failed attempts.
I can relate to hanging like an idiot sadly 😔

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is what baffles be as well, how all this much people managed to do it with little to no guide. Anyways wishing you all the best.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024

I haven't tried it but are you sure you're in a good position, are applying enough pressure and are giving it enough time?

It might be difficult to get right but it doesn't seem too hard if people are able to hang themselves with scarfs and stuff.

Also, maybe your neck is too muscular to be able to compress the right area? I've seen a few people complain about it.
Full suspension would be the most popular form of hanging and is the easiest to succeed in. Partial is difficult because with there being much less weight involved to pull the noose it becomes highly reliant on near perfect angles, positions and pressure. Most people would do some kind of practice for partial and remember that you hear only about the successes in the media but rarely about the numerous failed attempts.
I can relate to hanging like an idiot sadly 😔
What if you get into the legs upfront position rather than kneel down?
I've never tried it but are you sure its as hard as you describe it and that you're not just exaggerating and discouraging others? It seems pretty simple if you have a good rope, anchor, tie the knot properly and do it in the right position.

Full suspension is harder isnt it? It seems like you need a much stronger and bigger rope and a stronger anchor.
It might be more successful since you're settling for suffocation unlike with partial hanging where you can just back off if you don't go unconscious.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Because SI makes people escape. That is where full has the advantage. Once hanging, no recourse.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Also, maybe your neck is too muscular to be able to compress the right area? I've seen a few people complain about it.

What if you get into the legs upfront position rather than kneel down?
I've never tried it but are you sure its as hard as you describe it and that you're not just exaggerating and discouraging others? It seems pretty simple if you have a good rope, anchor, tie the knot properly and do it in the right position.

Full suspension is harder isnt it? It seems like you need a much stronger and bigger rope and a stronger anchor.
It might be more successful since you're settling for suffocation unlike with partial hanging where you can just back off if you don't go unconscious.
It's potentially possible for your neck to be too muscular to make partial work easily (possibly at all).

The legs upfront (seated hover position) is one of the better partial positions to try.
You're gonna learn pretty quickly that what you've never tried you should probably avoid forming an opinion for how easy you think it'll be for yourself. It's like watching someone do something on TV and saying "oh I could do that much better". Partial is very hard for most (not all) because you need to get the noose in the exact right place and angle and then you need to fall unconscious before SI forces you to abandon.
You're not suffocating air in full suspension ideally (even though it can be done that way). On most videos you see of full suspension you'll hear very little gasping for air except for the initial compression of the rope. It's not impossible to back out of full suspension, people on here have done it.
Because SI makes people escape. That is where full has the advantage. Once hanging, no recourse.
It's not impossible to back out of full suspension, people on here have done it.

Reactions: AMATERASU :-)