• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BeyondTheHorizon

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
I feel like Nembutal/Pentobarbital/N is so difficult to find these days. It's honestly sad, as I feel it's the "holy grail" of suicide where you essentially fall asleep and don't wake up. I have some experience navigating the dark web, but even there people seem clueless. I suppose I'll eventually have to go with the inert gas method...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible and incredibly cruel to me how Nembutal isn't easily accessible, I also wish for N, it'd be such a relief to have a death which is like never waking again.

BeyondTheHorizon

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
You can find it in Peru or Bolívia, check PPH page 54 and 55.
View attachment 137618
Fascinating. Thanks for this. I suppose this would only be viable by going there in person? Living in Europe, this is well outside my budget. I'm surprised dark web salesmen haven't managed to buy it from these stores and transport it across the ocean...
It's so horrible and incredibly cruel to me how Nembutal isn't easily accessible, I also wish for N, it'd be such a relief to have a death which is like never waking again.
Sounds like heaven doesn't it? The only similar alternative I've managed to find is the inert gas method. Also very similar to falling asleep.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People are already risking it with painful unreliable methods like rat poison and bleach to escape their hellish reality. Imagine what would happen if the holi grail N was easily avaliable. Eventually only the sellers would be left alive until they too drink it and vanish 😁

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think it's the holy grail. I get its reasonably reliable but as with any poison there is still the chance to vomit it.

It's also relatively slow so would be emotional torture for me.

BeyondTheHorizon

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
People are already risking it with painful unreliable methods like rat poison and bleach to escape their hellish reality. Imagine what would happen if the holi grail N was easily avaliable. Eventually only the sellers would be left alive until they too drink it and vanish 😁
Preach:ahhha:
I don't think it's the holy grail. I get its reasonably reliable but as with any poison there is still the chance to vomit it.

It's also relatively slow so would be emotional torture for me.
Good point, best to take antiemetics with it.

I would personally love the hour or so before passing out, gives me time for peaceful contemplation.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Fascinating. Thanks for this. I suppose this would only be viable by going there in person? Living in Europe, this is well outside my budget. I'm surprised dark web salesmen haven't managed to buy it from these stores and transport it across the ocean...

Sounds like heaven doesn't it? The only similar alternative I've managed to find is the inert gas method. Also very similar to falling asleep.
N is really great.

A shotgun deep in the mouth might be even better to some. because imo it's instant lights out. we see how people and animals shot in the head go unconscious instantly and sometimes that's with even less powerful guns.

however it takes a lot of courage to shoot yourself while drinking a liquid would be easier to get yourself to do it