• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
if i was religious, i'd say it's bc wtv created us, hates us. but im not🧸suffering is inherent to life bc we're just bodies we need to sustain, w a consciousness added to it. the same way u need to care for a vehicle or it's parts will breakdown & it'll lose function. the vehicle isn't suffering, it's just what needs to be done. it's just how we're built.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Why is suffering an inherent fact and part of life?

DNA evolution invented pain to keep an animal alive long enough to reproduce : for example the pain of hunger that drives animal to seek food

Also the law of Entropy. Every system and everything goes from order to disorder

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
This world is being punished by the outside world. Resources are scarce. Dictators rule. They don't tell you there is an outside world.
DNA evolution invented pain to keep an animal alive long enough to reproduce : for example the pain of hunger that drives animal to seek food

Also the law of Entropy. Every system and everything goes from order to disorder
Does DNA prove that lives are "designed"? Obesity is DNA. Many diseases are DNA. Virus, bacteria and human fight in the battleground of DNA/RNA? Vaccines are mRNA. DNA/RNA seems to have accommodated for every possible scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023

Can all of our problems be chalked up to DNA?
This world is being punished by the outside world. Resources are scarce. Dictators rule. They don't tell you there is an outside world.

Does DNA prove that lives are "designed"? Obesity is DNA. Many diseases are DNA. Virus, bacteria and human fight in the battleground of DNA/RNA? Vaccines are mRNA. DNA/RNA seems to have accommodated for every possible scenario.
Why is this world being punished? Because it's a prison planet? What's the outside world?

Reactions: Homo erectus
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Medical answer: I think its so humans can stay alive. We recognize pain so we can stay alive.
As for some other lens, IDK. Maybe its to develop people into being stronger?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Medical answer: I think its so humans can stay alive. We recognize pain so we can stay alive.
As for some other lens, IDK. Maybe its to develop people into being stronger?
Suffering doesn't always make you stronger though, sometimes it breaks you. I heard a saying somewhere like "The same water that boils the potato hardens the egg."

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Suffering doesn't always make you stronger though, sometimes it breaks you. I heard a saying somewhere like "The same water that boils the potato hardens the egg."
That is true. Maybe Suffering also functions to purge people who are broken by it, if that makes any sense? IDK I'm just rambling

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
it's like asking 'why is one of the world's most heaviest substance (h2o) so clear?
Wdym? I just want to know why suffering is the default mode and an intrinsic part of life. What's the point of being alive if you'll suffer? Suffering is inevitable and it's not enjoyable

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Can all of our problems be chalked up to DNA?

Why is this world being punished? Because it's a prison planet? What's the outside world?
Do you think the civilization we are in has won the last war? They are dominating this world. But I think they (the rulers of this world) might have lost and have become the "axis of evil" with respect to the outside world. We are denied of the all the good stuffs out there. Once in a while, some high technology is introduced, when the outside world wants to exploit us.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I don't know why. But it does feel like some times that life takes what you want most, and just keeps it just out of reach. For me its just to have people to share life with, and so everyone that comes into my life will eventually just leave, and I will forever alone. Sorry I have been really depressed lately.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i didn't mean to trigger you or anything. just a fact of life. i didn't make the rules XD

Reactions: Homo erectus