normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
It's so frustrating how for so many years i have just been constantly suffering. I know suicide is sad, especially when someone you know does it, but why is it such a hated thing:(
I just don't have to have to deal with this anymore. I hate being ugly and stupid and mentally ill. Why is it some people get to experience true happiness and others don't? i hate it. I just want to leave and be at peace but it's so frowned upon. I know i'll be called selfish when i die and I know some people will be angry at me for doing it, but they have no idea what i go through. I am literally just so tired
I know i'm young but i have no more energy to continue living. I have no more energy to go to school, to work, to graduate, to get a career, I just can't do it
I'm not exactly when I'm going to pass, but it won't be any longer than a year. I just can't do it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Rack.- and Forever Sleep
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The survivors really cannot cope with death well. It gets called a selfish act but really, saying that is the selfish act.

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I hope you are doing okay wherever you are... I'm sorry I couldn't get to reply in time...

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how we exist in a world where there is a lack of acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to exist here. I've only ever wished for true peace which to me can only be found through ceasing to exist, for me death certainly is the only relief.