luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
Seems like every method posted here implies some risk or pain. I wish it were just easy to go see a shrink, get a bottle of pills, then down it and never wake up again. Unfortunately OD'ing seems like it never works. If I could get a gun I'd already be dead, but my application was denied because I was in the psych ward almost 10 years ago (despite it saying if it was over 5 years you're good).

Drowning, hanging, gas methods, all of those will make your survival instincts kick in whether you want to die or not. And reading a lot of posts here I see that people tend to back out because it wasn't setup properly, making me second guess how "easy and painless" some of these methods are.

Even with the most fullproof method being ordering F off the darknet, I'm way too paranoid about having my package intercepted and being charged with a felony. (I'm a trans woman of 6 years who'd be sent to men's jail/prison. I'd be eaten alive).

I've posted multiple times to the 'find a partner' thread. All I've gotten are people who spam me with dm's even after telling them I can't travel far.

Everytime I find an SN site it always seems to go down or people complaining of never recieving their order. Genuinely, why the FUCK is killing yourself so fucking hard. I just want to never wake up again and see another day on this earth. At this point I barely care who will miss me. I'll be dead anyways so why bother thinking about it. Most days I wish someone would just rob me at gunpoint and ask them to pull the trigger. Christ

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: mi_ba_, restinpeace2, DarkMoony and 6 others
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
When I found the case about electrical engineer doing electrocution, I stopped thinking that it is hard to kill yourself. One just needs to bear some pain. It seems that it is hard to die for people mostly because they want painless methods.

Reactions: restinpeace2 and anxiousalpaca
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
My thoughts are (as I mentioned on another thread too) something not too many seem to know much about is more natural ways. The Greeks often used poison hemlock for executions as well as suicide. I've looked into it pretty extensively, and actually found it growing in my own backyard. You just make a strong cup of tea (can also swallow the leaves also) drift off to sleep and not awaken. They say its really gentle. But not to be confused with water hemlock which is a much more painful and difficult thing.. maybe worthwhile to look into..

Reactions: fleetingnight and divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Firearm is more foolproof than F. Also people have been committing suicide by hanging for literally thousands of years. Not sure if you live in the US, but it is incredibly easy to buy a gun through private seller in plenty of states.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe, tpboy and UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Dying is very easy, the body is more fragile than humanity would like to think.

The hard bit is being mentally ready to carry out the act. People can go in and on about how much they hate life etc, but until all hope is gone we can't carry out the act.

It can take decades, certainly in my case.

Reactions: restinpeace2, Don’tDoxMe, DarkMoony and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I personally feel trapped in this existence because I lack the means to die painlessly and reliably, it's so incredibly cruel how people cannot just have the option to die in peace with no risks and complications involved. It'd be such a relief for me being able to access a guaranteed suicide pill, I just wish for a death like never waking again, it truly disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted, in my case I'd also fear trying to die potentially going wrong and just leading to worse suffering as a result.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I dont understand anyone in the USA complaining about not being able to get a gun. Its just not so. I have bought and sold tons of them thru private buyers and sellers. Its wide open. No checks.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe and UKscotty
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
The human body is designed especially to live for as long as possible, you are biologically designed to live for as long as possible and preserve other relevant life forms as well (other humans, such as your family, children, babies, etc)

When you decide to suicide not only you are going against your instincts to survive (overall going against what you were mentally programmed to do) you are also going against a society that is mentally programmed to preserve other life forms such as yours regardless of any logical reasoning behind why they are trying to preserve your life against your own will

The human body is also very resilient and durable, it's not easy to kill yourself when your body is extremely durable and resilient

Reactions: restinpeace2, Don’tDoxMe, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
I dont understand anyone in the USA complaining about not being able to get a gun. Its just not so. I have bought and sold tons of them thru private buyers and sellers. Its wide open. No checks.
Unfortunately not in Illinois. You need a FOID card no matter what.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
The blind will to live implanted in us, which is also known as the survival instinct, is a survival mechanism that we have developed as living beings throughout all the years of our evolution. Its primary purpose is to survive only.Regardless of your mental, health, material or moral condition and how much you suffer in this existence, your mind will try to keep you alive as long as possible.

Reactions: restinpeace2, Don’tDoxMe and divinemistress36