• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sinpiel

sinpiel

damaged people gravitate towards damaged people..
Mar 28, 2020
just curious and would like to hear about other's opinions on it. first of all, forgive me for my english, i learned it while i lived in uk for few years. anyway, it wasn't the first method i even thought of, but after thinking about all that is accessible to me it seems it's the most reliable one, which is the most important part for me. it might not be pleasant one, no doubt, but at least it's relatively quick. of course i'd love to go peacefully like they do in euthanasia clinics but i'm not sure i qualify. i don't have access to firearms and i know nothing about methods which include gases. my initial thought was jumping from the top of my building which is 9 floors like pretty much all of the buildings in my city but after i've read numerous cases of people surviving jumping from 15 floors i realised it's too risky. i have only one chance and i can't fail and end up in such shape where i won't even be able to finish myself. plus i'm not sure my si would allow me to do it, especially considering my fear of heights. i'm thinking jumping in the water would be easier though. then i thought of hanging, which i thought would be very fitting as i have a bit of asphyxia fetish, but the more i've read about it here the more i realised it's extremely complicated and again there's a chance i fail, which for me is just not the option. then i learned about sn but i have quiet severe digestive problems and considering i get nauseous even from foods and vomit from many different pills i just can't imagine myself holding it down without puking my guts out the way i did last time i tried some sparkling wine. plus i have quiet severe anxiety now and those 30 minutes or so will probably feel like an eternity to me. also i have burning neuropathic pain in my throat and mouth which makes even ordinary sweet/sour/salty/fizzy foods and drinks burn like the salt on the wound so the pain i'd have could be extreme. i'll get to the pain part a bit later and why it's relevant. then i imagined jumping in the water with weights duck taped to me since i can swim plus maybe tied hands and providing i do this without being seen and interrupted it seems like a 100% reliable method, and that's just what i'm looking for. the only problem is i don't have a nice water source in my city and maybe not even in my whole country. i hate the idea of dying and drinking the dirty water from our smelly muddy pond that we have in our city, i really wish it was a nicer place, maybe somewhere in europe, as i can't travel to some countries like us, uk or any other ones which are hard to get a visa for. i can travel to all eu countries though except norway i think. my ideal place would be a noisy river with maybe some high waterfall from which i could jump, or just some noisy wild river as it would suit well with my personality, but some secluded calm lake/river would be fine too, as long as there're no people around. i also like the idea of now being found at least for as long as possible and enjoy some nice scenery before death. if anyone knows any nice rivers/lakes in europe please let me know, i would really appreciate it. anyway, about the pain, my main reason to ctb is progressing undiagnosed illness which leaves me with a very long list of quiet terrible symptoms, worst of all is chronic widespread progressing and constantly spreading further burning neuropathic type pain which does not respond to ANY meds at all, and for the past year it's just been to unbearable to the point i can no longer eat and sleep, and there's nothing i can do about it, and it's only gonna get worse the way it always did during the 16 years since i got ill, and there's just no hope or any other way out for me. i have depression, ptsd and etc all my life probably due to suffered every kind of abuse there is - physical, sexual, psychological, but i could still somehow manage and go on. i was just used life is always this hard and i didn't know what it's like to be better to even compare it to. but with this illness it just became too unbearable. that's why i wouldn't want to suffer too much time with pain in my last time being here as my life was already a constant suffering, so i'd want to have either painful but quick end or longer but more peaceful, but the latter just doesn't seem possible to me. sorry for the long post, just wanted to explain why it seems like the only reliable method that i have access to. thank you for taking your time to read about my thoughts about methods and story.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, WinterFaust, TAW122 and 4 others

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I think most people (myself included) wouldn't go the drowning route because of the more peaceful options available. Plus it's very hard to overcome SI, especially if you can swim. The weights may work, I can't really say on that as I have absolutely zero information about drowning, other than how awful it seems to be. Have you consulted the megathread on all the options available? You said you know nothing about anything involving gasses, the thread would have all the information you need if you wanted to try and find something else that might work for you. I'm sorry that I don't have much insight. I can't imagine being in pain and not knowing the cause or cure. Hoping that you find peace somehow, and that this site helps you out in some way. We're here for you :hug:

Reactions: WinterFaust, WatermelonMel, sinpiel and 1 other person
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I think most people (myself included) wouldn't go the drowning route because of the more peaceful options available. Plus it's very hard to overcome SI, especially if you can swim. The weights may work, I can't really say on that as I have absolutely zero information about drowning, other than how awful it seems to be. Have you consulted the megathread on all the options available? You said you know nothing about anything involving gasses, the thread would have all the information you need if you wanted to try and find something else that might work for you. I'm sorry that I don't have much insight. I can't imagine being in pain and not knowing the cause or cure. Hoping that you find peace somehow, and that this site helps you out in some way. We're here for you :hug:

thank you for reply :hug: yes, i've read a lot of info around here, but gases seem just too complicated to me, plus i probably can't get most of the stuff over here anyway and i would just lack the clarity to do it properly no matter how much i've read about it. i'll be posting in the partners thread later, maybe i'll find someone who already has some knowledge there but needs a company, but i think people can't pm me yet as i haven't made enough post so i'll wait until i do to try and maybe look for someone. i'm actually open to many ideas, i just don't have access to most of them.

Reactions: 134340
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Have you ever breathed in water accidentally at the pool? It's fucking horrible. Now imagine doing that until all the little air sacs in your lungs fill up with water

Reactions: Iā€™mDone and WatermelonMel
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@sinpiel Post a few times in one of the game threads. Then you should be all set to PM. I believe you need 5 posts in order to PM members.

Reactions: sinpiel
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Have you ever breathed in water accidentally at the pool? It's fucking horrible. Now imagine doing that until all the little air sacs in your lungs fill up with water

i have been dragged to the middle of the pool when i couldn't swim yet and i remember the panic of not being able to breathe which even made me pee a little, but i don't think i inhaled water then. i did however read a lot of cases of people who have and many describe the burning in the lungs especially if it's pool or sea water, but this feeling is at least like 1 minute max, which in my case is still better than half an hour of sn burning my already burning throat and stomach. and anyway, after having burning pain for 16 years i think i'll manage a minute or a bit more of it, still better than up to half hour or burning to sn, in my case. if i didn't have the burning neuropathic pain in throat and mouth and stomach problems i'd definitely go wit sn, but my problems make it too hard, unfortunately. strangely even a lot of those people who alost drown said it wasn't that bad in the end and was quiet quick, and the reliability of it just appeals to me the most :)
@sinpiel Post a few times in one of the game threads. Then you should be all set to PM. I believe you need 5 posts in order to PM members.

thank you for the info :)

Reactions: one4all
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
im sorry you've been going through so much pain for so long. in addition to megathreads, try using the search function. you will find plethora of info.

oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
Because it hurts a lot.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
im sorry you've been going through so much pain for so long. in addition to megathreads, try using the search function. you will find plethora of info.

thank you, yes, i have read a lot already, but as i said in previous reply i just don't have access to a lot of methods, living in a small city of a third world country and all, and those health issues don't help either, so have to go for something easy to do. i would definitely go with sn if it wasn't for my digestive/vomiting issues and already always present burning pain in throat/mouth and stomach, at least with drowning it'll be relatively quick, i just suffered enough of pain already
Because it hurts a lot.

yes, i know, but i've lived with constant pain for 16 years, so a minute or few won't make that much of a difference and at least it'll be shorter and more reliable than sn in my case

Last edited:
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
thank you, yes, i have read a lot already, but as i said in previous reply i just don't have access to a lot of methods, living in a small city of a third world country and all, and those health issues don't help either, so have to go for something easy to do. i would definitely go with sn if it wasn't for my digestive/vomiting issues and already always present burning pain in throat/mouth and stomach, at least with drowning it'll be relatively quick, i just suffered enough of pain already

yes, i know, but i've lived with constant pain for 16 years, so a minute or few won't make that much of a difference and at least it'll be shorter and more reliable than sn in my case
Well i just can tell you for what i researched, and drowning it's looks pretty hard to achieve.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Well i just can tell you for what i researched, and drowning it's looks pretty hard to achieve.

i'd only attempt it using weights duck taped to me and probably tied hands too leaving me with no means to swim and get out of the water, that's why it seems so reliable to me. just going in the water as it is is a different story since i swim too well to drown :)

looks like i need more, i already have 6 and still can't pm, i wonder how many more i need, but i'll keep on collecting :)

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@sinpiel If i may ask. Where do you plan on doing this.. lake, ocean stream etc etc?

T

tireddreamer

Mar 4, 2020
Other methods are less painful and quicker.

Reactions: WatermelonMel
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
@sinpiel If i may ask. Where do you plan on doing this.. lake, ocean stream etc etc?

as i wrote i would love for it to be a noisy wild river, fitting to my personality, with high waterfall that i could just from would be even better but not necessary, but a nice calm lake would be fine to. sadly in my country it's a bit of a problem. in my city we only have a very dirty muddy smelly pond and i'd hate to die there and drink this water, although i might not have a choice though. we have some nice rivers near the mountains in the west part of the country but they're apparently quiet shallow, have to research it more. i also consider going to some other european country as i never wanted to die in this country, i wasn't born here and i don't want to die here, plus the chance of not being found is even higher there. i'm still researching methods, it's just from those i have access to and am able to do it's seems like the most reliable to me, which is the most important part for me as i need a total guarantee i won't end up in even worse state than i am now and with no ability to finish myself. i do wish i could go somewhere in us, uk, canada because they have very beautiful rivers and lakes but it's just too hard to open a visa here. kinda wish i was still living in uk just for that reason.
Other methods are less painful and quicker.

i know but as i explained in the thread i either don't have access to them or it's not reliable enough, when i can post pm i'll post in partners thread, maybe will find someone with a good method who needs company

Last edited:
P

President_Drist

Mar 25, 2020
Dear Sinpiel,

I have pretty proofed Info , that drowning is extremely painfull method, because your lungs will be factually explosed, and at this moment you will be full in consciousness...

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is because it is incredibly painful, uncomfortable, and not a pleasant/peaceful way to go... Also another thing is that one of the torture methods used on prisoners of war involve water, which is waterboarding and it's an incredibly awful experience, considered very cruel.

• Wow
Reactions: 3691215 and sinpiel
sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Dear Sinpiel,

I have pretty proofed Info , that drowning is extremely painfull method, because your lungs will be factually explosed, and at this moment you will be full in consciousness...

thank you for your comment, i do realise it'll be painful, but unfortunately out of the options that i currently have access to it's the only one which is the most reliable which is the most important part for me, and as i lived with constant pain for 16 years now i think i'll manage, i've had hours of such severe non stop pain that i felt i was about to pass out and i wanted to but couldn't, few minutes will be nothing compared to that, and at least it'll be finally over, because right now my pain is just neverending, and not a single med works as i mentioned in the post
This is because it is incredibly painful, uncomfortable, and not a pleasant/peaceful way to go... Also another thing is that one of the torture methods used on prisoners of war involve water, which is waterboarding and it's an incredibly awful experience, considered very cruel.

okay, i'll just cross post a reply that i already left because i want to say basically the same thing - thank you for your comment, i do realise it'll be painful, but unfortunately out of the options that i currently have access to it's the only one which is the most reliable which is the most important part for me, and as i lived with constant pain for 16 years now i think i'll manage, i've had hours of such severe non stop pain that i felt i was about to pass out and i wanted to but couldn't, few minutes will be nothing compared to that, and at least it'll be finally over, because right now my pain is just neverending, and not a single med works as i mentioned in the post

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@sinpiel I think you should be able to PM know. You already have 8 posts. Give it a go :smiling:

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
@sinpiel I think you should be able to PM know. You already have 8 posts. Give it a go :smiling:

nope, still don't see the option :) or maybe i don't know where to find it? but everything looks just the same as before so it probably needs more, i just hope it's not 50 or something :smiling:

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Weird.. i can't PM you either. Normally if you hover the mouse/cursor over a members name options come up to "start conversation/chat" . I tried with yours and the option is not there. Could be a setting you have with your account. Could try checking your privacy settings to see who is allowed to start a conversation with you.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Weird.. i can't PM you either. Normally if you hover the mouse/cursor over a members name options come up to "start conversation/chat" . I tried with yours and the option is not there. Could be a setting you have with your account. Could try checking your privacy settings to see who is allowed to start a conversation with you.

i have "Start conversations with you: Members only". is it definitely 5 messages or probably a bit more? i also can't post on my or someone else's wall it seems and i don't see the chat thingy anywhere that i know should be there somewhere.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
i have "Start conversations with you: Members only". is it definitely 5 messages or probably a bit more?

I thought it use to be 5 messages. Not sure if that got changed or not recently.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I thought it use to be 5 messages. Not sure if that got changed or not recently.

i could write to some mod and ask them but apparently i can't :)

How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

"a certain secret number of times" - so much mystery.. :)

Last edited:
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Just curious, why do you think hanging is "extremely complicated "?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
i could write to some mod and ask them but apparently i can't :)

How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

"a certain secret number of times" - so much mystery.. :)

I saw the secret number thing too. So i'm not sure if they changed something or not. It was 5 when i joined.

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
I saw the secret number thing too. So i'm not sure if they changed something or not. It was 5 when i joined.

probably changed it, i just hope it's not different for every user, could be like 50 in my case :)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@sinpiel Try it now :wink:

sinpiel

sinpiel

Mar 28, 2020
Just curious, why do you think hanging is "extremely complicated "?

it's extremely complicated - for me :) i have a hard time understanding some things and the more i've read about, especially the posts of people who tried so many times and couldn't do it the more i realised i just won't be able to do it either, and the chance of it going wrong is not a risk i can take given my position, i'm already in the worst possible shape i've ever been, i can't make it even worse, knowing my luck i'll probably end up alive with some kind of brain damage or something, my life has already been very hard, i can't risk making it even worse. i actually used to think when i had absolutely no idea about it that's relatively easy and always works, just can take different time, now i realise i have even less idea about it than i did :)
@sinpiel Try it now :wink:

yes, i can see the option "start conversation", cool :smiling: can post in partners thread soon, too sleepy today, it's half past 4 in the morning over here, and even though i don't sleep much because of the pain anyway, i'm just too sleepy to write, this thread was hard enough already. thank you very much your help :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
yes, i can see the option "start conversation", cool :smiling: can post in partners thread soon, too sleepy today, it's half past 4 in the morning over here, and even though i don't sleep much because of the pain anyway, i'm just too sleepy to write, this thread was hard enough already. thank you very much your help :hug:

You're welcome. Just be careful in the partner thread.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
As a kid, another kid on the border of the swimming pool (out of it), played to maintain my head under water when I was trying to exit, for a long long time, more than I expected when it began. It remains one of my most traumatic memory. Lots of panic, trying to fight with the will to live. No wonder that waterboarding is a form of torture. It's mainly a mental experience that I would not want to live again, just like any breathing firm blockage. Each time, I went near due to my severe asthma sometimes coupled with a panic attack from stress, it was mentally hard.

I've also seen my grandfather die from advanced pneumonia (not detected in time) and some of the pain he went through was severe and heartbreaking at times, despite it being called the old persons' friend. Overall, it just does not sound fun to drown in your own lungs.

SN is probably a method more or less moderate at max, manageable both mentally and physically. This is regretful if it's not an option for you.
You said your neuropathic pain was mostly centred around throat and mouth. What about the stomach, is it free of burns ? Then, there may be the trick of parachuting SN wrapped in paper, refer to the thread recently started by @Jumper Geo to imagine if it could be an acceptable solution for ya. Still, you'd be left with the possibility of regurgitation from poisonous rejection while still conscious. Strong anti-emetic (Meto) will reduce the probability, but not completely eradicate it

Last edited: