• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

time2fly47

time2fly47

Cowboy
Nov 25, 2023
In the frosty embrace of our kitchen's icy haven, I find myself contemplating the curious allure of frozen cucumbers. As the chill of the freezer caresses these green companions, a peculiar romance unfolds, and I am compelled to share the frozen symphony that dances within the confines of our refrigerator. Picture this: a world where cucumbers transcend their natural state and become frozen comrades, forever suspended in an eternal frost. In this frostbitten utopia, each crunchy bite echoes the tale of a vegetable's brave journey through the chilly realms of our shared culinary escapades. As the frosty tendrils of the freezer embrace these once humble cucumbers, I can't help but marvel at the transformation that transpires. It's as if the ordinary becomes extraordinary, a crisp metamorphosis that transcends the boundaries of the vegetable drawer. Let us raise a toast to the frozen cucumbers that grace our freezer, turning mundane moments into frozen memories. May the icy enchantment of these green companions continue to bring joy to our culinary adventures. However; unfortunately, I will never be able to come to terms with my obsession with frozen cucumbers. My not so safe for work activities with them have devolved my life into madness. I just cannot get away from it. I always have at least half of one in me. I can't go on any longer. In the next few days I shall remove my soul from this fleshy prison and trancend.
Thank you all for your continued support and help. I just cannot go on. My addiction to these enticing frozen things have broken my spirit. I cannot escape the cold but warm embrace they bring to my insides. But I cannot live with myself.

Last edited:
PeaceWanted

PeaceWanted

Unironically biggest r*tard to ever exist
Mar 12, 2023
I'm sorry time we your friends are very worried about you. Please don't stick any cucumbers where they shouldn't go

• Love
Reactions: John Ryder