-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I've been on and off SS since about 2016 and it's a sad place to me but, I feel like it's...necessary? for people like us? I just feel like the world sees us as immature, attention seeking people and I don't feel like that's what we are at all. I just think we're people that have hurt for so goddamn long that we're considering alternative ways to end that hurt. We come here to so we can discuss these feelings without judgement. I think if others could somehow experience this overwhelming discomfort that it would change so many people's thoughts on suicide. I'm not saying they would cheer us on necessarily but maybe it would help but just, understand a little better.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, MeltingBrain, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
Yes. I have had people say, "You need to find your tribe.". It just so happens that my tribe is full of broken, scarred, hurt, suicidal people. All of the most beautiful and understanding people are here and i dont feel as alone when im here with you guys. Its like i dont know anybody here but i kinda do know everyone here. I am greatful for this website. I am happy for everyone who finds their way to the other side away from their pain. đź–¤

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, MeltingBrain and TheSource
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it really does seem like suicidal people are treat badly in this world, it's so cruel and insensitive how suicidal people are treat in such a way so I do think it's important that those who wish to die have somewhere to be open about that without all the pro-lifers who only try to prolong suffering. I hate how this society is so anti-suicide, it's inhumane to me how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Miss Anthropy and MeltingBrain