• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TonyS

Aug 3, 2018
This is the first time I have joined this type of community. I've PTSD, bipolar 2 disorder, depression, and anxiety issues - most of which I have lived with under heavy medication for most of my life.

Always I have thought that things would get better if I just held on to my hope and worked hard in life. I have an impressive job and work 10 hour days. I am financially stable, I exercise and am in good health. I've got decent social skills and being moderately attractive has never hurt me when making friends or seeking a boyfriend/fling. It would seem I had advantages and achievements that should set me up for success and yet I feel so empty inside.
I've always felt that nothing mattered or paid off in the end but for the first time logic stands beside my feelings - things are not getting better. I was born into poverty and will die in poverty. As an American I cannot receive healthcare and certainly cannot afford it on top of my living expenses.
I went to a Catholic school until I was in 8th grade and now even as an adult and an atheist I still feel sparks of fear about "what if?" and the permenance of an afterlife. How pathetic, right?

I still have glimpses of hope that I will finally catch my big break after years of busting my ass at work, that I will meet Mr. Right, that I will have a creative breakthrough and finally craft a masterpiece. But now I realize that those things do not matter. None of it does. The big question to it all is "so what?"

This might not make sense. It is hard for me to xxpress these thoughts after holding them in through all of these years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras, Final Escape and 1 other person
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
See https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253/ for partners thread. Removed the last part you asking for people to PM you regarding things.

Welcome.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
T

TonyS

Aug 3, 2018
See https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253/ for partners thread. Removed the last part you asking for people to PM you regarding things.

Welcome.
Thanks. I had already posted there too.