• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Hey,
Just to know, A lot of you are here since a long time ago and some of you have already SN, AE etc in their possetion. So why haven't you CTB yet ? What is taking you back from it ? do you like to do something before CTB ?

Reactions: lightturquoise, restingplace, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Fear of a failed attempt and brain damage

Reactions: Kurai, divinemistress36, bussy and 7 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
CTB is for when you hit rock bottom, in my opinion. When everything is going wrong and you just can't take it anymore. I think a lot of us are stronger than we let on. Many of us have the means and that alone gives a sense of control like you can do it any time you want so it's ok to hold off and keep that ace up your sleeve for when the time comes.

• Love
Reactions: frost_, WardenOfTorYvresse, bussy and 10 others
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
CTB is for when you hit rock bottom, in my opinion. When everything is going wrong and you just can't take it anymore. I think a lot of us are stronger than we let on. Many of us have the means and that alone gives a sense of control like you can do it any time you want so it's ok to hold off and keep that ace up your sleeve if the time comes to go.
Yeah that's what I thought but I wanted to be sure, It's more like a security net in fact ?

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Fear of a failed attempt and my younger siblings

• Love
Reactions: Andrew10, SMmetalhead36, Sleeper System and 1 other person
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
only got in half my supplies literally today, and my full life insurance doesn't kick in for non-me inflicted deaths until 2025 anyways.

plus I need to set up a legal directive bc If I'm giving this much money to my family, they better not fuck up my death care and get me embalmed after how much I've said I don't want to be

• Love
Reactions: LunarLynx
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Willpower. Old hope for recovery. The SN hasn't arrived yet.

• Love
Reactions: bussy, SMmetalhead36, struggles_inc and 2 others
Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
Money.

• Love
Reactions: Slow_Farewell, SMmetalhead36, DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt and 2 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Health isn't bad enough yet. Not yet..

• Love
Reactions: bussy, SMmetalhead36 and LunarLynx
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I keep the opportunity away from myself to avoid the impulsive finale. There are days if I suddenly were to find a loaded shotgun on the sidewalk I'd be done before I could take another step.
Now there's a fun thought, eh?:pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: LunarLynx and annointed_towers
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I keep the opportunity away from myself to avoid the impulsive finale. There are days if I suddenly were to find a loaded shotgun on the sidewalk I'd be done before I could take another step.
Now there's a fun thought, eh?:pfff:
I also have a stupid fantasy of playing roulette with a gun I stumble upon on the street

• Love
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I also have a stupid fantasy of playing roulette with a gun I stumble upon on the street
Right? That would be such a temptation...
It's not my preferred method, and I'm planning a very deliberate means. Some days though. :heart:

• Love
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
Hey,
Just to know, A lot of you are here since a long time ago and some of you have already SN, AE etc in their possetion. So why haven't you CTB yet ? What is taking you back from it ? do you like to do something before CTB ?
I bought it as a safety net. I don't intend to use it, but it's comforting to know it's there.

I do want to ctb when i'm old, alone, and feel i've experienced enough good things in my life. Unfortunately my SN will almost certainly have gone bad by then.

So i just have it because fantasizing about suicide comforts me, and actually having a realistic method available to me comforts me even more.
Hopefully it becomes readily available again by the time i'm actually ready.

• Love
Reactions: frost_ and LunarLynx
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
i have two cats

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: slightoverlooked, LunarLynx, tiger b and 3 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Because i hate buses

• Love
Reactions: frost_, raindrops and LunarLynx
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I vowed to wait until January 31st when the 4th episode comes out of a series called the "walten files". I've been waiting 2 fucking years and now that I've got a release date I swear to stay alive until I see this episode. After that I'm done though.

• Yay!
Reactions: frost_, avalanches, LunarLynx and 1 other person
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I have a lot of work to do.

• Love
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I've been waiting for the right time

• Love
Reactions: LunarLynx and Deleted member 65988
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
SI

• Love
Reactions: Andrew10 and LunarLynx
G

_Gemini_

Dec 7, 2023
CTB is for when you hit rock bottom, in my opinion. When everything is going wrong and you just can't take it anymore. I think a lot of us are stronger than we let on. Many of us have the means and that alone gives a sense of control like you can do it any time you want so it's ok to hold off and keep that ace up your sleeve for when the time comes.
That's right, that's how I see it too.
But I don't have anything yet and have to get it somehow first.
And I'm not sure which method I should use.

My problem is that I can only get everything online, I can't drive somewhere and buy it.

• Love
FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
At first it was lack of money as my method is a bit pricey. Now I am still missing one part to the set up and waiting for when it'll get delivered. After that I'll just wait for good opening night and I'm gone.

• Love
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because the vast majority of people are holding onto hope that things get better.

Many of us say life sucks or its better being dead, yet here we are for another day and another try.

I believe the actual CTB act is once you have fully hit rock bottom and you are completely broken.

Those who have made it are no longer here to tell us about it.

Buying the next 'guaranteed' method just gives us an excuse or some new goal. Intuitively we all know a rope is just as quick and effective.

L

lolfuturecorpsev2

Nov 23, 2023
I've hit rock bottom recently. I reopened this account (I deleted my old account under the username lolfuturecorpse) because I am now officially ready to CTB. I just need to find the article on using SN, and I need to purchase the materials.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Waiting for my Dad to go first but I'm scared too. I'm hoping fear won't prevent me doing it when the time comes.

• Love
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
because im so unstable, i dont even understand myself

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLynx and worthIess
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I would've said due to the lack of any accessible methods, but I believe that's just an excuse. If I so desperately wanted to end it all, I would have jumped in front of the first truck I saw, but that clearly isn't the case. I guess I'm just scared of the pain, but I believe that's an excuse too... I don't really know; I've no clue what I'm even doing here either.

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLynx and worthIess
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah that's what I thought but I wanted to be sure, It's more like a security net in fact ?
I need that security net really badly but can't get a hold of sn or fentanyl.
Once you have the method and resources in hand, the unbearable seems a little more bearable, if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: _Gemini_ and LunarLynx
Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
I'm passive and indecisive in most things, including this. The methods available to me aren't all that pleasant either, which doesn't help.

• Aww..
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I don't have a proper way to do it yet, my fear of what's after death has returned recently and right now I just don't feel like it's the ideal time to do it .

• Love