• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
As of current day, I still stand by my decisions throughout my life, especially opposing and causing trouble to pro-lifers in any way that I can, whether it is through petty and low key ways, or otherwise just speaking out and exposing their fallacious arguments on SaSu. I have actively done so throughout 2015-2019 and then less so publicly after 2019, partly due to the pandemic (being outside less often and also there isn't as many events to go to). Then of course, after settling into SaSu and the ever-growing paternalistic government and anti-CTB schemes, policies, I have held off going public or drawing attention to the topic in the meatspace. I won't delve into detail about the war and conflict that I had with pro-lifers in the past as I had already mentioned them in many threads in the past (see here 1, here 2, and here 3).

In the Reddit thread "The right to die debate is not a debate, but a conflict", it sums up our struggle against the pro-lifers in the sense, it doesn't matter how well presented or eloquently we present our arguments and even try to have an open dialogue in good faith. Instead, we are shunned, labeled, silenced, and shut down before we could even get a chance to demonstrate our case for the right to die! Again existentialgoof's thankless and tireless efforts to try to sway the minds of pro-lifers usually fall on deaf ears with either the pro-lifer cowardly blocking/ignoring him on Reddit; being disingenuous (and a plethora of many logical fallacies) about their position; and/or just outright labeling, pathologizing, and dismissing him. Some even go as far as to wanting to violate his negative liberty rights just on the mere basis of discussing the right to die and exposing the harms of sentience. This is a violation of his freedom of speech, another subtle way of censorship, and of course, his due process as well his as privacy.

Anyways, so at the worst case, it seems like the pro-lifers would do anything and everything (especially the most militant ones) to keep people in suffering, including those who are chronically ill (maybe not necessarily terminally ill) and have no way of effectively opting out. Therefore, people finding themselves in such a position have no way out except until nature takes it's course (disease, ailments, and/or other cause), and it's only fair to get some level of comeuppance against the pro-lifers. Perhaps even pro-choicers on here (SaSu) and elsewhere may disagree, but I see it as a form of justice, when other avenues of justice, recourse, and other solutions (including appeasement) failed. Pro-lifers would not even allow compromises such as a waiting period along with the codified legal right to die and any concession to pro-lifers is never good enough for them.

As long as I'm still sentient and even until my last breath, I will NEVER apologize for waging war, pushing back, or even causing some minor inconveniences and troubles for pro-lifers! I stand for my pro-choicer beliefs and values! In other words, they (the pro-lifers) have preemptively and presumptuously labeled us pro-choicers as insane and guilty of wrongful, incorrect thought despite not having any objective measure to substantiate their claims, then they seek to perpetually violate our bodily autonomy through violence (forcible drugging and detainment in a psych ward) without any end (until natural causes), and any reasonable attempt to seek recourse is denied to us (legally, socially, financially, and more – all pro-life centric). While there are people (including some on here) who will strongly disagree with my actions, I written this thread to give my stance towards pro-lifers and to assert my position on my actions.

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is very well worded and written and conveys the subject in question perfectly. This post highlights the concern of dismissing what the advocates for the right to die have to say, and consequently deeming them subject for psychiatric evaluation and warding. This, rightly so, causes concern about the preservation of freedom of speech due to the fact that shunning those who defend the right to die would be in all ways classified as a violation of their own freedom of speech, an infringement of their own rights.

It's disappointing how instead of listening to what we have to say, with respectful conversations and possibly understanding, the chance to do such thinks is rather overlooked on instead of taken advantage of, to learn how others think instead of continuously believing what they currently believe because of their obliviousness. This reaction, creates a perpetual cycle of resistance to any reformation and reevaluation.

After some observations, I have concluded that it has now even become necessary to initiate conflicts among each other, as it is now the necessary response to this shitshow of these inexorable people. The only way to sway them away from their beliefs would in most cases, external efforts since they refuse to do their own research in order to inform themselves about the opposing party's beliefs.

I will never understand the philosophy and psychology behind their mindset and their audaciousness to enforce their beliefs on others, without reconsidering and thinking about the possibility of what if it isn't what they want? Pro-lifers who force what they want onto others lack compassion and understanding, which makes them people subject to be dismissed for their views but apparently not, in this society!

Conflict is most likely the only way. I hope it doesn't come to this point and they reluctantly take the time to come to an understanding with us but in the worst case scenario which is very likely to occur, we will have to get back at them in some sort of way..

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is very well worded and written and conveys the subject in question perfectly. This post highlights the concern of dismissing what the advocates for the right to die have to say, and consequently deeming them subject for psychiatric evaluation and warding. This, rightly so, causes concern about the preservation of freedom of speech due to the fact that shunning those who defend the right to die would be in all ways classified as a violation of their own freedom of speech, an infringement of their own rights.

It's disappointing how instead of listening to what we have to say, with respectful conversations and possibly understanding, the chance to do such thinks is rather overlooked on instead of taken advantage of, to learn how others think instead of continuously believing what they currently believe because of their obliviousness. This reaction, creates a perpetual cycle of resistance to any reformation and reevaluation.

After some observations, I have concluded that it has now even become necessary to initiate conflicts among each other, as it is now the necessary response to this shitshow of these inexorable people. The only way to sway them away from their beliefs would in most cases, external efforts since they refuse to do their own research in order to inform themselves about the opposing party's beliefs.

I will never understand the philosophy and psychology behind their mindset and their audaciousness to enforce their beliefs on others, without reconsidering and thinking about the possibility of what if it isn't what they want? Pro-lifers who force what they want onto others lack compassion and understanding, which makes them people subject to be dismissed for their views but apparently not, in this society!

Conflict is most likely the only way. I hope it doesn't come to this point and they reluctantly take the time to come to an understanding with us but in the worst case scenario which is very likely to occur, we will have to get back at them in some sort of way..
Thank you for your inputs and yes, it is unfortunate that we pro-choicers are stuck in a perpetual cycle of not being able to (meaningfully) progress, except maybe for special cases (terminal illnesses) and those who may be chronically ill. Even then, there is no guarantee as it is still up to the medical professionals to give the green light. I don't know, but perhaps do you mean that there will come a point where society is FORCED to face reality and confront the ugly truth, and at least question their own beliefs and atavistic morals? Even if it is through catastrophe and tragedies (obviously things would have to get much worse than our present day on a macro scale).

I'm in complete agreement with everything you've said here.
Beautifully stated and well written as always.
Thank you and glad you enjoyed reading my threads.