• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
  • Extremely safe if you do it right
  • Accessible to most people
  • Only discomfort is psychological
It's probably the best CTB method there is, so why don't people discuss it more often?

Side note: Please do not jump into water. That is a very bad idea.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, worthIess, Gonnerr and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm a new member & also wondered why most easier methods are hardly mentioned. the majority/large portion of users on this site seem set on hanging for some reason, or some other difficult way.

personally, the 2 methods i've narrowed it down to for me is jumping, or drowning in the bath w the help of sleeping pills.

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess and UnoriginalUsername
U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
the majority/large portion of users on this site seem set on hanging for some reason.
I see a lot recommending drugs of some sort, but also this.

Hanging is a mediocre option, it's uncomfortable, you will become a vegetable if someone finds you within 30 mins of doing it, it's hard to set up...

And drugs will just induce pain if done wrong, sometimes if done right even.

i'm a new member
So am I.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
Hm, everyone has their own preferences. There's no coming back after a jump and that's great for fighting SI, but it's also scary. What if you start regretting your decision while falling?

Possibly coming from a future jumper

Reactions: Aim
MrP

MrP

-
Aug 11, 2022
I'm going to Beachy Head soon. 531 feet.

Reactions: minutelate119
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
It's probably the best CTB method there is, so why don't people discuss it more often?

For me it's the thought over the height and the shakiness and trembling all over, accompanied with the fear/terror.
The primal panic not to…
I don't want my last moments here to full of terror and pure fear.
Do people take a load of benzos/alcohol before they do it ?
I've heard this place is constantly monitored now, even after dark.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24 and MatrixPrisoner
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Jumping leaves a bad mess for others to clean up.

If you do have a regret after jumping, you will only have it for about 2 seconds.

• Aww..
Reactions: touhoufan, numbspirit and Deleted member 82921
U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
I wish you luck.
For me it's the thought over the height and the shakiness and trembling all over, accompanied with the fear/terror.
The primal panic not to…
I don't want my last moments here to full of terror and pure fear.
Do people take a load of benzos/alcohol before they do it ?
I don't know, I plan to just do it. I suppose all methods induce some sort of primal terror.
Jumping leaves a bad mess for others to clean up.
True, but I'd rather have a painless, quick death than have a less messy one.
You've not been on here very long
I joined yesterday but I lurked for a bit before that, but you're right, I haven't.
fortunately even less train ones.
Fortunately indeed. Train deaths are also a terrible idea. Car deaths are even worse.

Reactions: MrP
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've seen many people ask about jumping. But just because you can easily access that method and feel confident in it doesn't automatically mean that others are the same, we are all in different situations after all.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and DarkEaterMidir
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I like the concept of jumping, but I'm scared on my SI kicking in and being too afraid to follow through. Being caught by police and taken to hospital

Tried taking benzos before a jump last March. Don't remember much except trying to climb onto parapet and waking up 24 hours later in hospital having not jumped

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
There are some significant downsides to jumping, including:
  • Can be very public, people may see you
  • Very difficult to overcome survival instinct
  • Risk of it being unsuccessful and being left with life changing injuries
  • Have to travel, can't do it in the peace of your own home
  • Can be difficult to find an ideal location (e.g. high enough, unlikely to be stopped)
  • Pretty gruesome and violent way to go.
But I agree there are advantages such as minimal prep required. I think people (including myself) prefer things like SN because it can be done quietly at home.

• Informative
Reactions: stuckinthemud, touhoufan, numbspirit and 2 others
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
That's my method of choice.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
I'd say train is much worse than car because the mess is horrific and the driver plus clean-up crew will be a lot more traumatised than the unfortunate people in a car.
Car deaths have a higher chance to leave you a horrific vegetable though.
I've seen many people ask about jumping. But just because you can easily access that method and feel confident in it doesn't automatically mean that others are the same, we are all in different situations after all.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is accessible to most people on the forum (and most people in general).
There are some significant downsides to jumping, including:
  • Can be very public, people may see you
  • Very difficult to overcome survival instinct
  • Risk of it being unsuccessful and being left with life changing injuries
  • Have to travel, can't do it in the peace of your own home
  • Can be difficult to find an ideal location (e.g. high enough, unlikely to be stopped)
  • Pretty gruesome and violent way to go.
But I agree there are advantages such as minimal prep required. I think people (including myself) prefer things like SN because it can be done quietly at home.
  • True, but if I am going to CTB I don't really care about that
  • True
  • If you do it right, the chance is practically nothing, most other methods have a far higher chance for this to happen
  • True, but it is the only option for some people (including me)
  • True
  • It's painless so I don't mind
I prefer jumping, but to each their own.
That's my method of choice.
I wish you luck.

Last edited:
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024

I think because overcoming the SI is one of the hardest parts to make the jump. Could also be the lack of access to high enough buildings.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
I think because overcoming the SI is one of the hardest parts to make the jump. Could also be the lack of access to high enough buildings.
True, but SI will try to stop you from doing almost every method. Let's say you want to shoot yourself, for instance - you are going to be terrified with a gun to your head, or if you wanted to hang yourself, the feeling of choking would make your SI kick in.

The second point is fair enough, but I would think most people have access to high buildings, cliffs, etc near them.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
how would it be safe if paralysing yourself is a very real possibility? Genuine question also it just sounds shit cuz SI, prior mentioned risk of turning vegetable and the pain of the impact plus the dread you feel once you've jumped off due to SI as you just anticipate the pain. But it's accessible and actually works unlike teens taking paracetamol ig 🤷🏾‍♂️
Paralysing yourself has such a low chance if you jump right that I won't even consider it. Almost every other method also has this same risk (or very similar), and even the ones that don't are agonising. SI kicks in for every method as I explained above. Also, the pain exists for less than a second so I don't see it as a very big deal.

I'm not trying to attack other methods here, I'm just sharing my views on this method. To each their own.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
how would it be safe if paralysing yourself is a very real possibility? Genuine question also it just sounds shit cuz SI, prior mentioned risk of turning vegetable and the pain of the impact plus the dread you feel once you've jumped off due to SI as you just anticipate the pain. But it's accessible and actually works unlike teens taking paracetamol ig 🤷🏾‍♂️
I dislike the fear mongering here. If you discuss any method beyond SN, N, firearms or the night night method people will start talking about how painful X method is or the risk of paralysis. Not all of us can afford painless and efficient methods. This is no better than telling us to live at that point.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight and FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I dislike the fear mongering here. If you discuss any method beyond SN, N, firearms or the night night method people will start talking about how painful X method is or the risk of paralysis. Not all of us can afford painless and efficient methods. This is no better than telling us to live at that point.
nah I'm doing full suspension so I don't have a problem with pain but the pain although psychological of knowing you're about to get crushed must be scary AF!
Paralysing yourself has such a low chance if you jump right that I won't even consider it. Almost every other method also has this same risk (or very similar), and even the ones that don't are agonising. SI kicks in for every method as I explained above.
Yeah IK my method risks paralysation too but the risk is if you're found, use something that can't support your weight or convulsions work but because of my lack of knowledge on jumping I thought there wouldn't be anything in your control you could do to reduce paralysation chances apart from picking something really high but I've heard of people surviving really high heights 🥴 so just seemed too risky for my taste since I didn't know there's a "right" way to it but if there is go for it ig if that's what you've chosen
I'm not trying to attack other methods here, I'm just sharing my views on this method. To each their own.
Same that's just my genuine opinion of jumping based off what I knew, doesn't really seem like a lot of control involved. Apologies for my ignorance, the pinned compilation doesn't link a mega thread for jumping so I didn't think there's much you could do to improve it

Last edited:
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023

I was never brave enough to watch videos of people unaliving via jumping. Have you? It seems to me that you could easily get unlucky and land wrong, like feet first or sideways, and be in a world of agony for some moments before dying. How could one ensure they jump correctly and land head-first - it's not as if you can practice.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
Yeah IK my method risks paralysation too but the risk is if you're found, use something that can't support your weight or convulsions work but because of my lack of knowledge on jumping I thought there wouldn't be anything in your control you could do to reduce paralysation chances apart from picking something really high but I've heard of people surviving really high heights 🥴 so just seemed too risky for my taste since I didn't know there's a "right" way to it but if there is go for it ig if that's what you've chosen
Landing headfirst for jumping is ideal if you don't want to be a vegetable.
I was never brave enough to watch videos of people unaliving via jumping. Have you? It seems to me that you could easily get unlucky and land wrong, like feet first or sideways, and be in a world of agony for some moments before dying. How could one ensure they jump correctly and land head-first - it's not as if you can practice.
I have not watched videos of people unaliving at all. I've (not by choice) seen some very gruesome things though.

You could practice jumping headfirst via diving if you have a public pool near you (or if you have a private one, but I don't).

I'm aware that practicing via diving isn't an option to everyone, but if you go from high enough, the chances are still very low for you to survive even if you don't land on your head.

T

trying to ctb

Jan 15, 2024

why jumping into water is a bad ideia???

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
I've spent quite a lot time researching jumping locations but I haven't found any I would like in my own country. The internationally famous ones would of course be great, they are famous for a reason, but I don't feel like creating such a mess in someone else's country, and I think I already found a good enough replacement for jumping any way.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
I've spent quite a lot time researching jumping locations but I haven't found any I would like in my own country. The internationally famous ones would of course be great, they are famous for a reason, but I don't feel like creating such a mess in someone else's country, and I think I already found a good enough replacement for jumping any way.
What's the replacement?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
This is one of the best but the scariest.

You won't feel pain if its high enough and die instantly since pain takes time to reach your brain.

I personally prefer sn or co so i can drift to sleep peacefully. Hopefully. SN seems to be peaceful from the person who did it here or tried.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
why jumping into water is a bad ideia???
Because assuming that you're jumping from a very tall height, the impact of landing in the water could cause your bones to break which is evidently incredibly painful.

autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
It's how I'm going out. At nearly 900ft., I think my method is pretty foolproof.