• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Even just diping my toes in today out of boredom has me already feeling regret.

I dunno why. It's like damned if I do damned if I don't... ugh this is so frustrating. How does one even start to live if it feels awful from the get go. 😕

I'm not even tryna live like that... just tryna get by and it feels like crap so far. Had some enjoyable conversations with friend... searching for online event's and it's fine but also just the aftermath feels crappy. It's hard to explain.

I dunno anymore honestly. It feels very frustrating bc it feels like being stuck. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Like a feeling of why the hell bother with anything honestly.

Last edited:
irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
Sort of in a similar place right now... I think even though my situation is pretty dim, if I wait a second or two, even something miniscule can take me away for just a second. It's still never enough, but I hope something happy and worthy finds you in good time :"^)