Why do you want to kill yourself ?

• Total voters
Y

yabadabadoo

Nov 17, 2020
If it isn't true then it must have something true to disprove it's verity, right? Otherwise you're just ignoring it's existence rather than disproving it, so I assume there is some form of objective reality that you're discounting. Although I do believe this reality is an illusion, I think existence is much larger in the grander scheme of things and is not as simple as you might see it.
reality may not be objective, if you seek the truth you have to be open to anything. it may be so that the absolute truth is nothing.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Just tired and had enough, I don't want to be here any more just trudging through life until I die in the end anyway.

I can't see much of a future, especially with the covid thing, I don't think things will ever go back to how they were before I think the world is about to become a very dark and cold place.

Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i want to kms because i reject my existence. living for me is like accepting the bad of it, being okay with the evil of it... i want to be strong for once and actively reject it !!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and StringPuppet
W

WeeTee

Nov 17, 2020
Life is not enjoyable at all. Nothing brings me joy any more so I just feel like what is the point in being here. Also the feeling of being a burden to everyone around you is the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and All washed up
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Everything in my life go wrong
This is my principle reason
You feels tired of being a failure

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, All washed up and StuFin