XboxJuan

XboxJuan

Mar 30, 2023
What the title says. Of course, i assume most of you want to, especially since you're here, but why? For me, i realized that the life I want isn't exactly achievable, since money plays a huge factor in building the life you want. But of course, nothing is meant to last forever. I was unemployed most of this year when i left my old toxic job and i was forced to sell everything i had to my name. I had also lost a very successful and close friend of mines to suicide last year, but there was no reason to why he had done it. I only knew him since high school but we used to hang out almost every weekend like we were brothers. I still miss him, and considering his wealth and ambitions, i can only assume it wasn't enough, or maybe he realized how much of a scam life really is. Not sure. It's an answer only God knows, assuming he's even out there.

But anyways, what could be the reason why you guys want to die? I'm curious to hear your story.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fractal, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Living is just constant stress. And we're all going to die eventually anyways. Why not skip to the good part? It's really just pure logic to me.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and XboxJuan
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Living is just constant stress. And we're all going to die eventually anyways. Why not skip to the good part? It's really just pure logic to me.
Same here. I just don't get the point of existence anymore. Everyone will have to go eventually, leave their families, leave their future, etc.
It seems much more reasonable when you can prepare.

Reactions: Fractal, pthnrdnojvsc, Sylveon and 2 others
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
depression, crippling dysphoria, stress, lack of friends or anyone I trust in my life. My problems are pretty small compared to most, I have a nice life but unfortunately my illness is just unbearable at this point. I could probably get better but I don't want to at this point. I'm so tired, I just want to die more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, Hahem, Fractal and 1 other person
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
How old was your late friend?

XboxJuan

XboxJuan

Mar 30, 2023
How old was your late friend?
20. He was a rags to riches type friend. Did Destiny trials back when we were in high school and got really good money out of it, then he discovered crypto, got a lot of money out of it and bought a pizzeria and sold it for a great profit. He was very noble and intelligent. I miss him dearly as i never had a good friend like him. Never mind his riches, but he was always willing to spend time with me, even though i tend to be very pessimistic and nihilistic.
I mean true, but the fact that we're both still alive, it means we have something to live for i guess. Only reason why i haven't killed myself is because of my mother. She is an exceptional woman and she doesn't deserve to go through the pain of losing his son. If only she knew how negative i really am, i blame it all on my father, but that's another story for another day. But i do get what you're coming from, everything has to end, why not end it now if you can, y'know?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
So, in what way did he take his own life? At such a young age? Gun?

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I am ill and have been for decades with zero chance of recovery and only a future full sickness and loneliness. I'm pretty sure within the next few years I will be homeless on top of everything. And like many I've had my share of abuse in many different forms

Reactions: Fractal
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I've had very poorly controlled diabetes for my entire life. My parents didn't care what I ate and me never had me see a nurse during my public school tenure. By the time I became an adult the physical and mental damage was done. I never controlled my diabetes properly and constantly lied to my endocrinologist about the amount of carbs I was eating. At the time I thought it was okay to do that because I had a good average A1C, so on paper it looked like I was doing a good job to me and my family. Basically I was extremely deluded about my health issues and I thought that was just the way things were supposed to be for a diabetic. It's my own fault for not caring about my diabetes due to me constantly distracting myself with the internet, video games, etc. Now at 27 years old I am already having severe diabetic neuropathy and I can't hold down a job due to the physical, mental, and cognitive damage that I've done to myself. I have no hope and I've made the few people who still care people me's lives worse because of my stupidity. I hope that technology advances rapidly in the future to bring me and other lost souls back from the grave to give us a second chance at life, even for people like me who don't deserve it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and XboxJuan
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Because it's a fake reality

A torture simulation

And it literally feels like I'm alone with robots here

If there was an ounce of meaning or I was rich I could've stay

Last edited:
Reactions: Woolf, Fractal and XboxJuan
XboxJuan

XboxJuan

Mar 30, 2023
So, in what way did he take his own life? At such a young age? Gun?
He drowned himself in a lake multiple states away, which is, in my opinion, probably the worst way to die.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
Because I can't live

Reactions: XboxJuan, Fractal and bebebeep
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
No more feelings

Ilovedyoulikeadog

Ilovedyoulikeadog

“I am Chemistry”
Dec 17, 2023
I just can't take much more of the torture that my brain goes through. I have BPD. There is a war in my mind every single day. It takes all of my energy just to fight the war in my head, that it leaves me unable to physically do a lot. My brain is very sick. I've lived in survival mode my entire life. I thought I found my escape. My person. Turns out, it was just another lesson. I can't possibly keep doing this. It's torture. I want the thoughts to stop. I want it all to stop.

• Love
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
BPD, Depression, I'm a pathetic person, ugly, neet
People around me will be a lot better when I'm dead

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Many reasons. Just one is that while I'm alive I'm under threat of unbearable pain . While 1 nano second after Death I won't exist and can't suffer pain ever.

To me life is an imposition / torture / prison / slavery. In Non-existence forever I don't have any problems , needs , I can't suffer unbearable pain ever, no suffering, I don't have to do anything. Non-existence is preferable to me over evil life and this evil world. It's the escape from the prison of this world and life. To me its horrific to be trapped in the body of a small animal whose brain can suffer intolerable pain

I believe after death is non-existence forever

Last edited:
Reactions: XboxJuan and Fractal
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Work stress. My brain is in the process of shutting down. It's not even objectively especially challenging, but I'm sick of having to plan, evaluate, read, make decisions, speak and remember in exchange for money. The whole place is a suffocating mass of screens, names, words, faces, and noises that is clamped over my mouth depriving me of energy and time with the person I love. It's just too much, too overwhelming. I'm sick of it.

Reactions: XboxJuan
mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
I don't really have any reason to stay anymore. BPD, both parents died last year, slowly but surely losing more friends. I think everyone around me would be better off without me, and that's okay ! I came to terms with that fact long ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
BPD, Depression, I'm a pathetic person, ugly, neet
People around me will be a lot better when I'm dead
It sucks when you know (or feel) that everyone around you would be better off of you were gone, but they keep telling you to stay for them. Everyone's situation is different, but I know for a fact that my family would be better off without me unless I become a completely different person and can erase past mistakes. I've become obsessed with future technology that could possibly one day fix our brains and bodies at an atomic level. I guess it's a coping mechanism that I've picked due to the hopelessness of my situation. Maybe on day there will be a way to change the past, or at the very least fix and heal our brains and bodies so that we can have a life worth living. Death is the second best thing for me though. Some of us have endured too much to go on, and we need miracle to salvage our wasted lives. Being a NEET sucks and although it may be mostly our fault for being one, people who have never been in that position don't understand how soul crushing it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: RealitySurf
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
It sucks when you know (or feel) that everyone around you would be better off of you were gone, but they keep telling you to stay for them. Everyone's situation is different, but I know for a fact that my family would be better off without me unless I become a completely different person and can erase past mistakes. I've become obsessed with future technology that could possibly one day fix our brains and bodies at an atomic level. I guess it's a coping mechanism that I've picked due to the hopelessness of my situation. Maybe on day there will be a way to change the past, or at the very least fix and heal our brains and bodies so that we can have a life worth living. Death is the second best thing for me though. Some of us have endured too much to go on, and we need miracle to salvage our wasted lives. Being a NEET sucks and although it may be mostly our fault for being one, people who have never been in that position don't understand how soul crushing it is.
The closest thing coming is musks Neuralink and I can tell you don't want that in your brain

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
The closest thing coming is musks Neuralink and I can tell you don't want that in your brain
Yeah I don't for sure. I'm talking about far future technology that could theoretically happen. If AI advances at a rapid rate in the future we could have medical technology that would be beyond our current understanding of reality. It's theoretically possible that AI could advance rapidly to the point where we jump forward technology at an astonishing rate. If it does, it probably won't happen anytime soon though. It's just a belief that keeps me going, regardless of how unlikely it is. I need something to keep me going.

Reactions: worthIess
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah I don't for sure. I'm talking about far future technology that could theoretically happen. If AI advances at a rapid rate in the future we could have medical technology that would be beyond our current understanding of reality. It's theoretically possible that AI could advance rapidly to the point where we jump forward technology at an astonishing rate. If it does, it probably won't happen anytime soon though. It's just a belief that keeps me going, regardless of how unlikely it is. I need something to keep me going.
It's already in control here on earth. It's all around you . Besides. The ones in control won't let anything happen and they constantly make sure we don't have the best tech

They want us in a cave men mentality fighting each other over trivial things

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
I want to CTB to avoid an inevitable 40+ years of loneliness due to being unable to connect with others and being an overall undesirable person.

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
The situation anxiety and other mental problems brought me in is becoming more and more unbearable to me and since I'm unable to change anything about it, there is only one way out, unfortunately!

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
He drowned himself in a lake multiple states away, which is, in my opinion, probably the worst way to die.
He must've had iron will power to go out like that Jesus Christ

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I had a good childhood, a good family, and a couple good friends. I am staying afloat financially, though I won't ever do much more than that. That all sounds great, but I have OCD, constant anxiety and intrusive thoughts, and feel like a burden to everyone, and am just straight up introverted, odd, and uninvolved in everything. I stay alive for my partner, because my death would potentially ruin her life, and I can't do that. Maybe one day I will, but it will be when I am broken somehow even more than I currently am.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existence itself as enough of a reason to wish for death, I believe that not wishing to delay the inevitable is always a valid way to feel no matter what. I'd prefer to cease existing on my own terms to escape from all future unnecessary suffering in this futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. I personally don't see any value in deteriorating from age, I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long.

I see suicide as very rational because after all there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist and death means freedom from the burden that is human existence, I see existence itself as the true problem and something very undesirable.

No matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist as nobody can suffer from an dreamless and eternal sleep, the thought of not existing comforts me and I see ceasing to exist as something positive. I'm only still trapped here as sadly we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inacessible.

W

Woolf

Dec 10, 2023
I didn't agree to this. I had no say in being brought into this shitful world that is so consumed by greed. I never signed on to be a cog in a capitalist machine constantly making money for others and never really able to get myself ahead. I didn't agree to inheriting my parents bullshit genes. I have been depressed since I was 6, suicidal since 11-12. I have tried and tried and tried and nothing improves. My mother believes it is the governments job to support me now that my health has collapsed and I'm rotting in burnout. She won't help me out without it costing me extreme emotional damage and blackmail and manipulation despite being an extremely well off boomer. 40 and still suicidal. Filled with hate that anyone would bring me into this shit world. Emotionally twisted to stay because my mother is so manipulative and toxic. Biding my time until she is gone so I can *finally* do as I wish. I wish I was dead but more importantly, I wish I was never born!

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
What the title says. Of course, i assume most of you want to, especially since you're here, but why? For me, i realized that the life I want isn't exactly achievable, since money plays a huge factor in building the life you want. But of course, nothing is meant to last forever. I was unemployed most of this year when i left my old toxic job and i was forced to sell everything i had to my name. I had also lost a very successful and close friend of mines to suicide last year, but there was no reason to why he had done it. I only knew him since high school but we used to hang out almost every weekend like we were brothers. I still miss him, and considering his wealth and ambitions, i can only assume it wasn't enough, or maybe he realized how much of a scam life really is. Not sure. It's an answer only God knows, assuming he's even out there.

But anyways, what could be the reason why you guys want to die? I'm curious to hear your story.
About the same, i guess?
I mean, it just seems to be very tiring and ironic at the same time.
Like..they say money isn't everything, but everything has a cost. It may not be money, but there's a price one has to pay.
Then there's the.. feelings before facts thing in the workplace.
For the love of doughnuts, i just wanna do my stuff, go home. I shouldn't have to do my stuff, then worry about what people think of me on top of worrying about the stuff i have to deliver on.
Boss:"Hey, how are you?"
Me:"Can I help you?"
Boss:"So hey, I've been hearing people say that they're afraid to approach you because you don't say good morning, and you seem to always have a frown on your face"
Me(confused look):"Thank you for sharing?"
Boss:"Well, part of our scorecard is actually being a team player"
Me:"I am genuinely confused how saying good morning and smiling is an indicator of one's value as a team player"