B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Psychiatric drugs destroyed my life so fucking bad that I dont wanna live anymore

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I have some sort of mental illness that makes me impulsively attempt to ctb whenever I feel a sense of abandonment. It's really annoying to live with. Imagine just going about your day as normal with a smile on your face then out of nowhere you're choking yourself out. I don't want to ctb, but it's those impulses that take over me that are really inconvenient to live with. Every time I try to explain this to someone, their response is to send me to the hospital or take away everything I own; as if that won't make me more insane! People say Im just overreacting and looking for some sort of pity, but this is just as annoying to me as it is to everyone else.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nelnaro
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
What the title says. Of course, i assume most of you want to, especially since you're here, but why? For me, i realized that the life I want isn't exactly achievable, since money plays a huge factor in building the life you want. But of course, nothing is meant to last forever. I was unemployed most of this year when i left my old toxic job and i was forced to sell everything i had to my name. I had also lost a very successful and close friend of mines to suicide last year, but there was no reason to why he had done it. I only knew him since high school but we used to hang out almost every weekend like we were brothers. I still miss him, and considering his wealth and ambitions, i can only assume it wasn't enough, or maybe he realized how much of a scam life really is. Not sure. It's an answer only God knows, assuming he's even out there.

But anyways, what could be the reason why you guys want to die? I'm curious to hear your story.
Physical disability that is painful and seemingly can't be repaired. Sucks.