raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Someone to cuddle at night, someone to lay in bed with and just talk about the world and our day, someone to achieve things with like getting a home, someone to take care of, someone to look good for, someone to be intimate with, someone to hold hands with until we're old & grey, someone to laugh & joke with, someone to trust with my life, someone to eventually make our own little family, someone to have holidays with, someone to snuggle watching the tv at night or have lazy sundays in our home, someone to go on beach days and picnics and walks to the forest, someone who I can call my bestfriend and partner all in one.
I thought you were talking about a romantic partner...
Yeah I thought this sorry I didn't read the posts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and fastFWD
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
LOL. This thread was an epic fail.

I tried guys - I tried.

Reactions: introspectious, x~Sophia~x, voyager and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
LOL. This thread was an epic fail.

I tried guys - I tried.
Reading this brightened my day for getting a good laugh. Also helps I'm stoned af. Sometimes it doesn't take much to improve a day, ty!

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I need someone to help me get through it, plus I have enough stuff so I can share it
I'm scared of finding a parent tho cause I don't trust random people I meet on the internet. So I think I'll probably just end up doing it alone

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't really want one because making it work practically is hard, but in theory it would be nice to have someone to share my last moments with. It would be nice for death to not be lonely and to have someone that understands me and can relate to me in that moment.

Reactions: introspectious
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
It would be nice, but I believe that having a partner for ctb would complicate things. It is already tough to ctb alone so working out the logistics with a partners would be even more daunting.

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I think some of us want a partner for the same reason we congregate on this site.. support. Others mentioned the obvious, loneliness. Knowing the person there is from here and they are like minded no matter how different. I just don't see it as viable because it complicates things now requiring two different constitutions to cbt and two different survival instincts to overcome. With the right person I would prefer it but I don't really believe it's likely more like a romanticized version of CTB.

Reactions: fastFWD
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
To overcome si

Reactions: Antiquated and SadGuyWannaDie
L

LetsGosam

Aug 28, 2020
I'm hoping for an exciting experience not just passing out and going. A partner to plan and help make it happen would be good and sharing the experience would be powerful.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Comments in this thread are so very diverse.

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Speaking for myself I would never would like to do it with a partner. That's something to do on your own, almost a romantic ending to your life. Your way.

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I would prefer to do it with a partner. Just knowing someone else is there would make it so much better.

Reactions: introspectious and x~Sophia~x
karaboudjan

karaboudjan

Tired
Sep 24, 2020
I can really see the appeal of holding someone's hand at the end, or hugging each other even. But I agree with people saying that a partner creates too big a risk of complication.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I really want a partner; I don't want to die alone, but none of my potential partners have worked out. I think I'm meant to die alone. Oh well, it's probably for the best. As others mentioned it could complicate things. There's still a tiny part of me that's hoping though.

• Hugs
Reactions: introspectious, x~Sophia~x, Worndown and 4 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
To help me get it done.The Japanese 6 or 7 in a car suicide pact with CO - that sounds amazing. I'm in!
Also... I don't have a car to do that in, so a partner or 2 or 5, a car and some CO. Springtime next year ideally.

Reactions: introspectious and Antiquated
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Life is lonely enough... to feel someone in the last minutes must be wonderful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: introspectious, x~Sophia~x, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
For me - I live with my Sister. I have a shotgun, and every night I consider shooting myself. But my Sister's been through tragic shit - her husband committed suicide by cop in this very house I'm living in now. I wasn't here when that happened, it happened four years ago, and I've only been living with my Sister a year. But it was a very tragic event for her, and she has been on heavy psychiatric medicine and hasn't been the same ever since.

I want to blow my brains out, but I don't want to traumatize her even more by doing it in her house. At the same time, I don't have transportation or any money. There's nowhere near me where I could take my shotgun and do it alone. At the same time, I don't want to die alone. I want a partner, so I could commit my suicide away from here. And so I can have somebody to comfort me in my last hour.

ANYWAYS - for those wanting to find a partner, why do you want a partner?
Because I am very lonely and life is empty. It would be nice to love and be loved back .

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and albino_elk
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This might sound cynical but at least half the men I know have ideals that they're going to happen to find a partner who happens to be an attractive female and spend their last days making love to pass time till they're ready to go whilst questioning if they should carry on because the sex is so good.
Women are stronger than men I don't care what anyone says, the only women you see here asking for partners are angst teenage girls, I know suicide success rates are low in women. Hence genuine women that aren't crying for help are warriors.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and 262653
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I had a partner when i was 17 i end up saving him. I think its the best to do it alone:c
This.. "This might sound cynical but at least half the men I know have ideals that they're going to happen to find a partner who happens to be an attractive female and spend their last days making love to pass time till they're ready to go whilst questioning if they should carry on because the sex is so good" xd thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
This thread has not gone any better over time lmao

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
lots of reasons.. someone to talk to until the end, being with someone with the same goal, just the comfort of having another person there even if they chose not to go through with it.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Seeing this topic again made me both smile at how funny and fail this was and sad to see op name. Miss you op.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
For anyone reading this, y'all can always DM me and we could do it via Discord togheter, I don't mind doing it alone but if I can help someone before I die, I'd be happy to :)

• Hugs
Reactions: introspectious, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 4993
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I had a period of time when I thought a partner would help me overcome SI ,that it would be nice not dying alone .
But this ,this is something personal for me , something I have to do on my own .

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Lilacmoon, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I would love a partner to SN for prep and checking our preparations, support and things like, deleting clouds & online history. Also for measurements for my weight, location security check and timing the steps. But not sure i want to have a working phone on me at that time. Plus, my time is this week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I want a partner mostly because I don't want to be alone in my last moments. I don't think anyone should die alone, to be honest

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211