• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Same. ❤️
It could be alot if things
fear of failure, fear of what happens next, SI and such and such.
See the process of talking ones life is something very difficult. The body and mind are 2 diffrent entities living in a single host while the body only cares for biological survival the brain takes into account the world around you. When your out in about the brain keeps pushing you into the CTB but the body it self is not in danger so it does not care, in this round the brain won.
When you actively try to self harm the body takes over your brain to make you stop because it fears what would happen to it, in this round the body wins.
It's an endless tug of war one pushes you while the other stops you this entire "battle" can do so much damage to one's psyche.
Well said.

Last edited:
M

mexican_patty

Apr 9, 2024
There's always something that stops me and makes me hold on a couple of days more. I was supposed to wait until my birthday last thursday, but my friends wanted to hang out with me. I was supposed to do it on friday, but my parents said that they wanted to bring me a cake on saturday. Then I thought of doing it today, but my roomate is working on her pop-up market and needed help. So now I might do it tomorrow, I'm not sure, I'm always thinking if doing it today, or tomorrow or the next week. That's been my life for the last month, always thinking that I can wait another day waiting for something good that might happen to me, but I'm getting tired. So yeah, the tiny bit of hope plus fear it's what stops me.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When the pain of death is less than the pain of staying alive - only then CTB is possible.

• Love
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
Booked hotel on Thursday. But I'm scared to ctb. I guess I will have to gather up willpower to do it. I'm scared of death. But I've made step towards ctb'ing. I can't pussy out this time. At least I hope so.

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and 4everHeartBroken
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
I'm a coward. I'm scared of going through it and im scared I'll hurt my friends via my death.

• Love
E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
SI, fear of failure, my mom. There's so the tiniest spark of hope that has yet to be extinguished, but it's beseiged by ctb thoughts daily.

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
For me it's fear of failure
It depends on where you live.. But I think, in most (democratic) countries in the world, you'll have a second, third, .... chance. So you've sure more than one 'shot' ! Give it a try - don't be afraid. I have already some failed attempts behind me... 😪

Ishihara99

Ishihara99

Jun 29, 2024
Failure, as if I'm badly injured somebody would have to take care of me and I can't do that to somebody.

• Love
norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
I'm looking forward to do this either end of summer or beginning of autumn. What's stopping me rn is the fact that idk what method to use to success 100%. I tried once and end up in hospital cause it didn't worked the cleanse my stomach men that was awful … I don't want to repeat that again. On the other side before leaving I want to spend some time with the few people that I love and I'm thinking what can I do with my two cats. I'm scared of what would happen to my babies if i leave :(

• Love
sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Scared it's not going to work and I end up worse than I am now.