• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tixij

Tixij

im cold and there are wolves after me
Feb 27, 2024
why are people like us chosen to be like this? why dont others feel the way we do? i just feel repeated incomprehensible agony and i look at other people and theyre fine. theyre okay and happy and live their lives. maybe not happy happy, but they manage, and they dont struggle with the thought of having to live with themselves day by day. why do they get to be so happy? it just makes me feel more depressed and it makes me angry. its not fair

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I think about this a lot. Why do I have to go through this and others get an easy ride? Or why do I have to go into hibernation after a traumatic and they can just brush it off? I feel you on all levels. It's really unfair.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Other people are chosen to feel the opposite way. When given lemons, they make lemonade and feel proud.

Reactions: Tixij and sserafim
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's all RNG. I wish I were a female in the West, I could do whatever I pleased. Instead, I'm just a rotting Ukrainian.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N and Tixij
Tixij

Tixij

Feb 27, 2024
I think about this a lot. Why do I have to go through this and others get an easy ride? Or why do I have to go into hibernation after a traumatic and they can just brush it off? I feel you on all levels. It's really unfair.

it just hurts. its almost like rubbing salt in the wound. its even worse seeing people that have lived the same lives, made the same choices, had the same circumstances etc, but theyre just........alright. they arent broken and suffering. they can function just like normal and have their life be good. it makes me feel like im just weak or something. that im not strong enough to "pull through" like the others

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
They do feel like this sometimes. We just feel it more often.

I've observed many people and one thing you might notice is that when people are on the edge of feeling bad they'll do something like talk or move or whatever.
People don't let themselves feel the crushing nothingness of life.

Tixij

Tixij

Feb 27, 2024
They do feel like this sometimes. We just feel it more often.

I've observed many people and one thing you might notice is that when people are on the edge of feeling bad they'll do something like talk or move or whatever.
People don't let themselves feel the crushing nothingness of life.

i know, its kinda part of what i mean. everyone has negativity and struggles but its just more repetitive and intense for us. why were we chosen to not be able to handle it like them? i just feel a sense of unfairness that they somehow came with the right equipment to handle and deal with their struggles and negativity and are able to move on, while some of us just drown no matter what we do

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I know more or less exactly what is wrong with my life.

Reactions: Tixij
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't feel that much anymore and it is weird for me to imagine being as excited as them.

They also tend to believe in things I don't anymore and ignore the bigger picture.

I guess we are just different. Sometimes I find their fate more sad than mine tho because they are hopeful and will have to deal with inevitable eventually.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
i know, its kinda part of what i mean. everyone has negativity and struggles but its just more repetitive and intense for us. why were we chosen to not be able to handle it like them? i just feel a sense of unfairness that they somehow came with the right equipment to handle and deal with their struggles and negativity and are able to move on, while some of us just drown no matter what we do
We're special lol.

Reactions: Tixij
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Personally, I didn't see the point and it was not rewarding for me to live like them. I often felt drained, bored or just miserable interacting with most people irl. And I had to be fake which is normal to others but irritating for me.

So even when I had some life I disliked following the mundane rules and etiquette. It is all boring and fake.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's pretty random, yes of course life factors influence the likelihood of getting depressed but as with any illness its just hard to tell sometimes.

I think it important to always remember it's not anyone's fault, the brain is just extremely complicated and not well understood.

Also, I do appreciate there are a rare few who actually like being negative and depressed but for the most part it is not a choice, not about 'fighting' or being weak. Wanting to CTB is an illness as valid as breaking a leg or getting cancer.