Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
So many people dont understand why we kill yourselves. Yet society made us social outcasts. Many of us are probably shunned by society, especially in very traditionalistic societies. Im fortunate that i dont live in an islamic country were homosexual like me are treated worse than animals. But even in other countries are not really accepting people who are not like the majority. Especially if youre autistic, you will be shunned from society. And then people wonder why we kill ourselves. Society is intolerant as ever, just differently intolerant.

Reactions: Celerity, Verklempt, omoidarui and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So many people dont understand why we kill yourselves. Yet society made us social outcasts. Many of us are probably shunned by society, especially in very traditionalistic societies. Im fortunate that i dont live in an islamic country were homosexual like me are treated worse than animals. But even in other countries are not really accepting people who are not like the majority. Especially if youre autistic, you will be shunned from society. And then people wonder why we kill ourselves. Society is intolerant as ever, just differently intolerant.

I think people can't accept that they are responsible for the way they treat others. They don't accept people who are different or who have different beliefs.
There are also those who just don't understand how someone could "want to end it". Their lives may not be perfect but are better than ours & will never get it.
I agree … society has always been intolerant of others. In the U.S. with the Trump presidency, they have become bolder in not hiding their intolerance.

Reactions: Baskol1, StillWaiting and NoGameNoLife
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Its just that they dont give a shit. Its on us to pull ourselves back on track and thats understandable because only you and me can actually do anything. All of those therapies and what not are there to help you take action. Few people can listen to someone vent how they are fucked up because listening to the same thing over and over drives you nuts. Nornal people also avoid negativity so its another reason why they dont want people like us close.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, WorthlessTrash, PurpleRose and 3 others
sadmeltie

sadmeltie

Oct 16, 2022
That made alot of sense
Its just that they dont give a shit. Its on us to pull ourselves back on track and thats understandable because only you and me can actually do anything. All of those therapies and what not are there to help you take action. Few people can listen to someone vent how they are fucked up because listening to the same thing over and over drives you nuts. Nornal people also avoid negativity so its another reason why they dont want people like us close.