FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disgusts me how suicide is seen as something to be prevented rather than the personal decision that it truly is. Suicide could never be "wrong", in fact it's something relieving, it's the choice to find peace from all suffering.
I think those who want to interfere in the decision to die are just doing it out of selfishness and delusions which to me is very disgusting, any attempts to try and prevent suicide only cause harm and lead to more suffering, there is no justifcation for trying to prevent suicide as it's our life, our decision.

Suicidal people deserve to have their decisions respected rather than being harmed even more. Supporting the right to die is compassionate as so many people in this world actually want to cease existing on their own terms, I would always see it as being preferable to not exist, death comforts me.

I just think it's something so wrong and disrespectful when people try and prevent suicide in any way as after all no one is obligated to continue existing. It's sad how so many people push their delusions about this harmful existence onto other people and are unable to mind their own business, all the people who wish for true relief from this existence should have the option to just leave in peace.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: RainAndSadness, vcregs, jbear824 and 15 others
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
It disgusts me how suicide is seen as something to be prevented rather than the personal decision that it truly is. Suicide could never be "wrong", in fact it's something relieving, it's the choice to find peace from all suffering.
I think those who want to interfere in the decision to die are just doing it out of selfishness and delusions which to me is very disgusting, any attempts to try and prevent suicide only cause harm and lead to more suffering, there is no justifcation for trying to prevent suicide as it's our life, our decision.

Suicidal people deserve to have their decisions respected rather than being harmed even more. Supporting the right to die is compassionate as so many people in this world actually want to cease existing on their own terms, I would always see it as being preferable to not exist, death comforts me.

I just think it's something so wrong and disrespectful when people try and prevent suicide in any way as after all no one is obligated to continue existing. It's sad how so many people push their delusions about this harmful existence onto other people and are unable to mind their own business, all the people who wish for true relief from this existence should have the option to just leave in peace.
Curse the people who tell me that I am going to hell for suicide. Death comforts me also, I love that. I like searching for suicide stories and reading them, it gives me comfort when people kill them selves and exit from this useless planet of doom.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87, tpurced and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I agree with this statement, I will never understand the efforts people make to prevent people from committing suicide and saving those who try to do so, which only leads to further and more intense suffering. After all this suffering has been barely endured, the urge to ctb only grows and the countermeasures to prevent people from ctb grow with it.

Everyone should be allowed to leave on their own terms, as you said because no one is obligated to continue existing in the cruel world, especially if they're suffering while being alive. People assume that despite people's possible disabilities or illnesses they still have potential to live a full life in this world, which is far from being the truth, not everyone is lucky.

For everyone, death will always be preferable, whether they know it or not. Its the truth, in this world there is unlimited potential for senseless and unnecessary suffering which will ultimately lead everyone to the decision of ctb. Getting old is usually the reason for this and once they feel the pain that comes with old age, they'll understand but they shouldn't be expecting any sort of support on their behalf for what they did for us, because of the consequences their choices had on the society which led to it becoming incredibly anti-suicide.

It is extremely disrespectful, as you said when people try to prevent these actions of suicide from taking place, death is the only solution to all of this uncalled for suffering we call life.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: vcregs, Arvinneedstodie, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023

$$$ is the only reason.

Reactions: CatLover
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023

This is my honest opinion.

Let's call this individual ABX. ABX has tried all options to sort out his mental suffering and agony. Nothing has worked. At this point, ABX has decided to CTB, and he has made his mind up. So, in this case, his choice to CTB has to be respected as he cannot endure the sufferings anymore.

At this point, if ABX's decision is not accepted and he is forced into treatment etc, it is cruelty and virtual imprisonment by other individuals due to their selfish decision. And the fact that they're unable to accept his choices shows the society's thought processes and indoctrination.

At this point, accepting ABX's decision is compassion, while preventing ABX from executing their CTB decision is not compassion, it is cruelty.

Also, I strongly believe that individuals should be able to choose their destiny no one is obligated to live for others. U cannot expect an individual to continue to suffer for others, when most of them would not care at all. If you try to stop that individual from CTB, the urge grows even more, and they would find more options and would likely attempt it again.

U never know what is going on in an individual's life. So I say respect their choices instead of making them suffer even more due to other's delusions.

• Aww..
Reactions: アホペンギン, Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I believe it's some evolutionary thing. Didn't research this idea but it makes sense to me. Since living beings are (evolutionarily) wired to make sure the species keeps surviving, most people will force someone to not ctb without a second thought.

• Aww..
Reactions: vcregs and Rational man
death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
Curse the people who tell me that I am going to hell for suicide. Death comforts me also, I love that. I like searching for suicide stories and reading them, it gives me comfort when people kill them selves and exit from this useless planet of doom.
the thought of dying being me comfort. Like I could just leave this shitty world someday anyway that I choose to. This thought It also help me live through this shitty world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: vcregs, Daxter_87, _Alfarooq_ and 2 others
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
They're just enforcing their ideology onto us. Their parents and the parents of their parents always told them that no matter the situation, there is always an option. They also taught them that suicide is a taboo, something to never be mentioned or even worse - attempted. Those who didn't listen were automatically labeled as psychos. They have committed a taboo and tried to take the most "sacred" thing they have - their life. As such, everyone caught in the process and/or attempting must be locked up in a psych ward to "tend to their needs" and "alleviate the suffering". What a load of BS tbh. They always try to fix the "real" problem by having so called doctors dig in our brains, pumping us with meds. But they have never tried to actually get to the bottom of it. What makes us suicidal in the first place? They just lock us up, pump us with medications and they think that boom, problem solved. They never want to understand us, everything we say to them goes straight into our medical record and serves no actual purpose.

Few countries really understand that there is a state in person's life when they're really beyond saving and have attempted to fix everything in the past but to no avail. Yet even so, this whole process of assisted suicide is such a bother, really. It takes a lot of exhausting paperwork, time, effort, money to prove them that you're really beyond saving. The world has yet to understand that there's nothing wrong with wanting to CTB. We're brought to this world, given the right to live, so it only makes sense to me that all of us should have the option to choose the time of our death, inherently. Living in a world where you can't peacefully CTB on your own terms is no different than being locked up in a prison, a very fucking big prison.

• Aww..
Reactions: CatLover, maidens, アホペンギン and 1 other person
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Politically correct answer: Because seeing another human die is distressing, especially for those close to them.
Politically incorrect answer: They can't imagine someone suffering so much that they want to die in their mind. They don't like seeing us escape this painful existence. They are too brainwashed with the pro life bullshit the elite feed us to keep us working and making them money.

• Wow
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
They're just enforcing their ideology onto us. Their parents and the parents of their parents always told them that no matter the situation, there is always an option. They also taught them that suicide is a taboo, something to never be mentioned or even worse - attempted. Those who didn't listen were automatically labeled as psychos. They have committed a taboo and tried to take the most "sacred" thing they have - their life. As such, everyone caught in the process and/or attempting must be locked up in a psych ward to "tend to their needs" and "alleviate the suffering". What a load of BS tbh. They always try to fix the "real" problem by having so called doctors dig in our brains, pumping us with meds. But they have never tried to actually get to the bottom of it. What makes us suicidal in the first place? They just lock us up, pump us with medications and they think that boom, problem solved. They never want to understand us, everything we say to them goes straight into our medical record and serves no actual purpose.

Few countries really understand that there is a state in person's life when they're really beyond saving and have attempted to fix everything in the past but to no avail. Yet even so, this whole process of assisted suicide is such a bother, really. It takes a lot of exhausting paperwork, time, effort, money to prove them that you're really beyond saving. The world has yet to understand that there's nothing wrong with wanting to CTB. We're brought to this world, given the right to live, so it only makes sense to me that all of us should have the option to choose the time of our death, inherently. Living in a world where you can't peacefully CTB on your own terms is no different than being locked up in a prison, a very fucking big prison.
Interesting reply. You see humanity doesn't do death very well, especially so in westerners.We hide the dead and sick people. We invent heaven and the immortal omnipresent, omnipotent god. We die peacefully, surrounded by our ' loved' ones ( crying politely ). We build tombstones as a reminder that our loved ones are never to far away, along.with extravagant obituaries where loved ones are reunited with their loved ones. I find.this last part terrifying. Why.would I.choose to be reunited with my parent's and ex- lovers.......???...HELL.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Because most of them are likely sure that someone is mentally unbalanced to consider suicide- UNLESS it's utterly obvious to them that the person is in extreme pain with no chance of recovery. So- the kneejerk reaction for them is likely to try and stop the person and get them psychologically assessed.

They will justify all that by saying that it isn't 'normal' to want to take your own life. That it's quite probably something like depression that had tainted that person's thinking. They also seem to believe that all of that can be solved and reversed. I'm not saying I agree with that- I'm just saying- I imagine that's how they see us.

Of course- none of it is helped by the fact that many people don't feel able to discuss their ideation with those around them. Their loved ones may have been able to pick up signs of distress/ worry/ depression but the person may well appear to them to go from being ok-ish to being about to jump off a bridge. So- I think it's also the shock value that doesn't help.

If we actually felt comfortable enough to have these difficult discussions with our loved ones- who knows? Some may come around to realise that- this IS actually what this person wants. Instead- we're in a situation where mental health, depression and ideation are all kept a secret- so- all people have left to deal with is the final action of suicide itself which is going to look terrifying to someone if- for them- it's coming from out of the blue.

• Aww..
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Rational man
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Although I think I'll probably ctb one day, I must be honest and say the thought of one of my kids ctb is very distressing.
It is instinct that makes a Mum always protect her child. If you think of wild animals a female is at her most ferocious when she has her young with her.
The vast majority of people believe that in time the person will get better and in fairness, given they haver never experienced the terrible suffering we have you can see why they want to 'save' the person. Prior to mental illness I found suicide abhorrent. It is my personal experience that has altered my thinking.

Reactions: vcregs
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
I think voluntary euthanasia should be available to everyone with no hoops to jump through.

Reactions: Arihman and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Suicide prevention is unethical in all circumstances, with no exceptions. The fact that we are not given the right to assisted suicide at birth says a lot about how little we value freedom. We are literally imprisoned on earth with no chance of release, yet people like to go on about "human rights", "opportunity", "progress", "the future", and all the other similar gibberish; meaningless, empty words, that is what they are. Until society allows everyone to die whenever they want, any talk of individual choice is nothing but an insulting joke.

But then again, no matter what I or anyone else says, it all falls on deaf ears...

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Arihman
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
Preventing suicide is bullshit, you can't stop someone who really wants to die.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Disclaimer: this post will contain some extreme insults to anti-choicers, but it doesn't necessarity represent this community's views. It also doesn't refer to people who just want to prevent suicide by improving living conditions, or to those who view suicide as stupid/cowardly/selfish but are not necessarily against the Right to Die.

Suicide prevention, as it is now, is absolutely disgusting and vile, and you suicide prevention bigots are religious kooks, assholes and retards.

You call us murderers and criminals when you are torturers who want to forcibly keep people alive either because you are imbeciles and ignorant, or you are assholes and sadistic lunatics who don't want to have your retarded, atavistic religious beliefs questioned, even though if these beliefs were valid you would be able to defend them rationally.

You don't care about making people NOT want to die in the first place by giving them a life that is good for their standards, you will tell them that life is good as it is, and they have to accept ir like the standards that were imposed on them. And if they don't, you disgusting, despicable motherfuckers will tell them that they're defective for not accepting the standards that they're given access to, so they just have to endure, be happy, and possibly shut up about it, who cares if suicidal people will also be forced to risk horrible suffering, it's a good price to pay to validate your idiotic religious views about life.

You anti-choicers are disgusting creatures, and since you are torturers, I wish you get kidnapped and tortured by a psycho killer.

I wish he tortures you so much that you'll wish you were never born, while being unable to die because he wants to extract as much fun from your pain as possible.

I wish this psycho killer is a gigantic asshole who will rape you as well, and if you say you want to flee, he'll not only stop you, but tell you you are defective for not liking it there, and that you don't like it because you are defective. All without a shred of evidence and logic on his part.

And, since he has kidnapped other people, he will also tell you to shut up with your complaints, because those people are "vulnerable" and might realize what an asshole the killer is. Take that, fuckheads.

And, finally, I wish I would be there to hear you scream for the mercy that won't be granted to you. I really would like that.

You want to imprison and open the door to torture, therefore you should be given the same fucking treatment, you fucktarded pieces of shit children of an Ebola infected whore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, JosefOmbindi and アホペンギン
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Its all about money. People are brain washed to be slaves for the 1%. Therefore they don't want to let other slaves escape the system.

Reactions: JosefOmbindi
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Disclaimer: this post will contain some extreme insults to anti-choicers, but it doesn't necessarity represent this community's views. It also doesn't refer to people who just want to prevent suicide by improving living conditions, or to those who view suicide as stupid/cowardly/selfish but are not necessarily against the Right to Die.

Suicide prevention, as it is now, is absolutely disgusting and vile, and you suicide prevention bigots are religious kooks, assholes and retards.

You call us murderers and criminals when you are torturers who want to forcibly keep people alive either because you are imbeciles and ignorant, or you are assholes and sadistic lunatics who don't want to have your retarded, atavistic religious beliefs questioned, even though if these beliefs were valid they would be able to defend them rationally.

You don't care about making people NOT want to die in the first place by giving them a life that is good for their standards, you will tell them that life is good as it is and they have to accept ir like the standards that were imposed on them. And if they don't, you disgusting, despicable motherfuckers will tell them that you're defective for not accepting the standards that they're given access to, so they just have to endure, be happy, and possibly shut up about it, who cares if suicidal people will also be forced to risk horrible suffering, it's a good price to pay to validate your idiotic religious views about life.

You anti-choicers are disgusting creatures, and since you are torturers, I wish you get kidnapped and tortured by a psycho killer.

I wish he tortures you so much that you'll wish you were never born, while being unable to die because he wants to extract as much fun from your pain as possible.

I wish this psycho killer is a gigantic asshole who will rape you as well, and if you say you want to flee, he'll not only stop you, but tell you you are defective for not liking it there, and that you don't like it because you are defective. All without a shred of evidence and logic on his part.

And, since he has kidnapped other people, he will also tell you to shut up with your complaints, because those people are "vulnerable" and might realize what an asshole the killer is. Take that, fuckheads.

And, finally, I wish I would be there to hear you scream for the mercy that won't be granted to you. I really would like that.

You want to imprison and open the door to torture, therefore you should be given the fucking same treatment, you fucktarded pieces of shit children of an Ebola infected whore.
Wow, we're in the exact same place at the moment. This is why I'm completely addicted to reading graphic descriptions of torture-murders committed by sexual sadists. Robert Berdella was quite impressive.

Arihman

Arihman

Jun 8, 2023
Wow, we're in the exact same place at the moment. This is why I'm completely addicted to reading graphic descriptions of torture-murders committed by sexual sadists. Robert Berdella was quite impressive.
Oh, I don't know, maybe Donald Gaskins is even better. But if you want arguably the worst stuff, look no further than the case of Junko Furuta (there is even a very violent and disturbing manga for it).

JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Oh, I don't know, maybe Donald Gaskins is even better. But if you want arguably the worst stuff, look no further than the case of Junko Furuta (there is even a very violent and disturbing manga for it).
That one is actually too bad for me. I have a soft spot for female children I guess. Completely innocent young adult men are okay I guess ??? I dunno, I'm fucked up. I try to tell myself it's not sadism but man it's definitely become suffering porn. Probably a lot of moving parts there psychologically.

Arihman

Arihman

Jun 8, 2023
That one is actually too bad for me. I have a soft spot for female children I guess. Completely innocent young adult men are okay I guess ??? I dunno, I'm fucked up. I try to tell myself it's not sadism but man it's definitely become suffering porn. Probably a lot of moving parts there psychologically.
That's called gynocentrism, and yeah, it sucks. I personally don't view the murder of a woman as worse than that of a man, and neither should society, because it's just illogical, and it often stems from unwarranted consideration for women's reproductive ability, which is not a thing to praise.

But alas that's not to be, and we live in a world where garbage like "man up" still exists. Yet another reason to end it all, so I will avoid having to deal with shitheads who support atavistic gender roles.

It is true, though, that women tend to have it worse when it comes to torture murders. Btw, many of the assholes I was referring to in my post are women. Some of them are, in fact, among the fiercest opponents of this website.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Admittedly, I recently read the transcript of Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris torturing Shirley Ledford because I wanted to completely desensitize myself. It is absolutely harrowing. I'll acknowledge that it's a bias, based on learned assumptions that don't necessarily apply to a lot of victims. I wrote that earlier post after a very long period without eating so I'd like to clarify a few things. I do not derive any pleasure from descriptions of these things happening to people. Occasionally they make me cry. But I also catch myself picking up details from these cases and incorporating them into sadistic fantasies, and obviously something motivates me to keep seeking them out to the point that I think I've perhaps come across every major case at some point. When I say suffering porn, I mean like food porn or landscape porn or misery porn. It's suffering porn because it's a powerful, haunting document of suffering. I am really really fucked up.
Anyways I'm extremely critical of gender roles and gender in general but you can't help it getting in yer noggin

Arihman

Arihman

Jun 8, 2023
Admittedly, I recently read the transcript of Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris torturing Shirley Ledford because I wanted to completely desensitize myself. It is absolutely harrowing. I'll acknowledge that it's a bias, based on learned assumptions that don't necessarily apply to a lot of victims. I wrote that earlier post after a very long period without eating so I'd like to clarify a few things. I do not derive any pleasure from descriptions of these things happening to people. Occasionally they make me cry. But I also catch myself picking up details from these cases and incorporating them into sadistic fantasies, and obviously something motivates me to keep seeking them out to the point that I think I've perhaps come across every major case at some point. When I say suffering porn, I mean like food porn or landscape porn or misery porn. It's suffering porn because it's a powerful, haunting document of suffering. I am really really fucked up.
Anyways I'm extremely critical of gender roles and gender in general but you can't help it getting in yer noggin

Well, that's pretty common, actually, as a lot of "normal" people are drawn to cases like these, and to description of tortures and such, seemingly without enjoying these descriptions, but just out of morbid curiosity.

Heck, I even saw some snuff videos a few years back, like that horrible 3 Guys 1 Hammer stuff that is still available online.

Me? I don't feel much, but if I saw it that shit in real life, it would probably be an entirely different story. And maybe, ironically, it would be the case even with anti-choicers if I saw them being victimized (though as of now I still think they deserve it).

Btw, the case of Bittaker and Morris is horrible, as is the transcription of what they did to their last victim. And the audio tape is now used to desensitize FBI agents in-training to the reality of violence.

But it's stil far less horrific than the Junko Furuta or Kelly Anne Bates cases, tbh.

Stuff like Deep Web creepypastas fascinates me a lot, though.

Btw, I know there are probably some evolutionary reasons why we tend to have more empathy for women. But they are still ultimately irrational impulses, and part of the reason that leads men to be treated as expendable.

JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Oh my god, I just read about Kelly Anne Bates the other day. What a fucking monster that man was. Yeah, I think Junko and Kelly were probably driven further into the depths of absolute torment and begging for death but it kind of feels wrong to relativize it. Honestly, this sort of thing shouldn't happen to anyone. I've just grown very sick with pain and frustration. Best wishes.

Reactions: Arihman
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well I don't want to say this but... honestly sometimes it's safer. With something like a gun or SN I can understand... even maybe something with hanging. But drowning is hard, painful and hard. Any other method is painful and hard. Sometimes you may not die and end up as a vegetable.

But that's not the real reason is it? The truth is they stop suicide because they think they're doing the right thing. They've been brainwashed by society to think that keeping someone alive is moralistic and virtuous. People are founded upon "being good samaritans." So when you propose something as depressing as suicide they want to do everything to keep you alive whether you want to or not to the point where they throw you into psych wards for even wanting to end your life.

As long as they're the hero what's the problem with keeping someone alive? It's completely toxic.

Last edited:
Arihman

Arihman

Jun 8, 2023
Jesus fucking Christ, I was almost thinking that maybe I was being too harsh yesterday to anti-choice assholes in thinking that they should be hunted down and tortured like fucking animals by some psycho killer, and what do I find? Another putrid shitheaded meatbag spouting absolute retardation: https://twitter.com/ClarebearJKD?t=wBJt1bPY9Tb31NHor2iKeg&s=09

I hate you anti-choicers with all my heart, you despicable, utter pieces of shit, and again, I don't care that you lost a loved one to suicide, you don't own other people, and you can't obligate them to be your food, especially after you shitheads imposed on them by procreating, and hence exposed them to the risk of serious torture, an outcome you can't control in any way, and yet you insist on risking at other people's expense for your gratification, you assholes.

Yet still, in spite of all that, you wish to entrap people in this world, while not being able to guarantee a good life for them, one that is good according to THEIR standards, in ANY way. And not only that, you have the nerve to call criminals those offering them a chance to escape the predicament YOU bastard breeders (in case you are parents, which is often the case) criminally put suicidal people in, without their consent.

And you have the nerve to ask, and worse, demand people you deliberately put in a bad situation that could have been avoided to live for your gratification, while ignoring or tolerating their own suffering, in order to spare you the pain of loss you yourself created the possibility of? Fuck you, you disgusting selfish exploiters.

And thus, my take stands, I hope you are tortured horribly to death by a psycho killer, because you are utterly fucktarded pieces of rotting meat who deserve no better than such a horrible fate. Fuck off, you sacks of shit.

Last edited: