BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Every white woman I've talked has not been into black guys. It certainly didn't help I was ugly, but they would say certain things and I just got the vibe they didn't like black guys; you know? Are there any black guys here who got attention from white women.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
The aunt and uncle I was partially raised by were white and black. Black uncle, white aunt. I don't like stereotypes, though; the world is too complex.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I personally don't care. I actually used it to piss off my step father lol. (I was with the guy honestly but when my stepdad asked me about it I was like "yeah I know" then smiled and walked away)

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Yeah. I know what you mean. If it's not outright rejection, then it's probably a fetishist.. Because people think blacks have large penises, or are "alphas" or whatever. It's not every white girl. It's a minority, thankfully... At least in my area.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've had some friends who were couples with a black guy and a white girl, it's gradually becoming more common over time. I live in an area where most black people live in one area of town, so it's less common than in other cities where people are less segregated by race. It's a case by case thing for what people find attractive. Personality has lot to do with it, that's a big factor in what helps people connect.