TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Antinatalism approved by the government as you suggested with your "government just wants more slaves" comment, in the long run, would lead to extinction. But i wasnt talking about antinatalism exactly with my point about existence - i said that because you had said things would be better if nothing existed. "We only did harm during our existence to the planet and to the animals so in my view we should go extinct asap." for example.
I think i've said this like 3 times by this point, SO WHAT if we go extinct?? What's the matter if we go extinct? Are you aware that we'll go extinct at 1 point in time? Why do you ignore this?

Yes, government just wants more slaves after all how are the rich people going to get richer?

''i said that because you had said things would be better if nothing existed. "We only did harm during our existence to the planet and to the animals so in my view we should go extinct asap." for example.''
Things would be better if nothing existed but that doesn't mean that now I want everyone to die that's wrong. Everyone does whatever they want (I'm also full aware that humans will never stop from procreating but I'm glad for every person that realizes putting someone in this harsh world is immoral) but that won't change some truths like- if nothing existed then there wouldn't be any suffering, pain, discomfort, scream, blood etc.

Reactions: Astral Storm, Skathon and Rogue Proxy
mousebot

mousebot

Oct 11, 2021
I think i've said this like 3 times by this point, SO WHAT if we go extinct?? What's the matter if we go extinct? Are you aware that we'll go extinct at 1 point in time? Why do you ignore this?

I agree with this. I just dont think we should take direct actions such as stopping reproduction which would bring it around sooner. I say let nature play its course
Yes, government just wants more slaves after all how are the rich people going to get richer?
This is also true. I never disagreed with it. But it has nothing to do with antinatalism - the government isnt keeping people from antinatalism as to bear more "slaves". Right now theyre paying more attention to technology and augmenting us with it for slave potential
Things would be better if nothing existed but that doesn't mean that now I want everyone to die that's wrong. Everyone does whatever they want (I'm also full aware that humans will never stop from procreating but I'm glad for every person that realizes putting someone in this harsh world is immoral) but that won't change some truths like- if nothing existed then there wouldn't be any suffering, pain, discomfort, scream, blood etc.
Yeah i get your point here but its also why we have different perception. I dont care whats immoral or not, i care about nature and fulfillment rather than exact happiness. Thats the core difference

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
To bring another worker into the world.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and patheticpartner
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I agree with this. I just dont think we should take direct actions such as stopping reproduction which would bring it around sooner. I say let nature play its course

This is also true. I never disagreed with it. But it has nothing to do with antinatalism - the government isnt keeping people from antinatalism as to bear more "slaves". Right now theyre paying more attention to technology and augmenting us with it for slave potential

Yeah i get your point here but its also why we have different perception. I dont care whats immoral or not, i care about nature and fulfillment rather than exact happiness. Thats the core difference
I don't care about nature as long as suffering and harm will go on for many many more centuries to come. The sooner extinction happens the better.

''the government isnt keeping people from antinatalism as to bear more "slaves".'' - why are they bitching about low population and try to ban abortion then?

Reactions: Astral Storm, Skathon and Rogue Proxy
mousebot

mousebot

Oct 11, 2021
''the government isnt keeping people from antinatalism as to bear more "slaves".'' - why are they bitching about low population and try to ban abortion then?
i see your thinking more in this now. I dont think abortion has much to do with it, moreso its about traditionalism and the big deal made in news sites is probably like every other conflict used to distract and divide people. I do think bitching about low population could be a sign off them wanting more work slaves - but they also largely bitch about overpopulation, especially in foreign countries. I suppose they want the foreigners killed off and their people to provide more labor lol.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i see your thinking more in this now. I dont think abortion has much to do with it, moreso its about traditionalism and the big deal made in news sites is probably like every other conflict used to distract and divide people. I do think bitching about low population could be a sign off them wanting more work slaves - but they also largely bitch about overpopulation, especially in foreign countries. I suppose they want the foreigners killed off and their people to provide more labor lol.
Abortion prevents more people being born so it has a lot to do with it.

Where do they bitch about overpopulation? I never heard of that, only common people recognize this problem.

''I suppose they want the foreigners killed off and their people to provide more labor lol.'' - now here I agree with you since many countries have harsh immigration laws.

Reactions: Astral Storm and Skathon
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It feels good and the biological forces behind genetics and evolution will always demand it be that way. If it doesn't sound good to you, then that's just nature attempting to weed you out. Honestly, fuck nature though. DNA is probably the worst cancer ever inflicted upon the world. It wouldn't be enough for humans to go extinct because some other species would probably rise up and care even less about natural beauty. Even plants and fungi are greedy assholes and will invade a space given the proper nutrients.

• Yay!
Reactions: Astral Storm, Skathon, patheticpartner and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Why the hell is this considered the norm? Why is murder punishable by law, but the birth of children into this world so that they suffer for decades is considered absolutely normal? Why the government doesn't care about it. I would be glad not to be born into this world ever! If humans stop reproducing, our species will simply die out, which means the end of suffering
I think some people legitimately have children for fun, out of love and joy and excitement.
Then there are others who do it just because.
There are people who have them that shouldn't, and there should be intervention in cases like that. Unfortunately sometimes it just goes overlooked and you can't really do anything about that. It becomes a lifelong problem.
I wish my father could've had me, and my mother was removed from the picture permanently very early on.