Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I have enough of my own problems. Worrying about the struggles of others in public who aren't family or friends seems like a waste of energy. Is it just an excuse to play the savior role?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
It's definitely frustrating, today it seems like the majority of people are forcing themselves to be activists for all social issues even if it's all performative just to look good and fit in, even if it accomplishes nothing. And if you don't, you're forever labeled as a horrible person as if they're somehow automatically a better person than you. TBH I'd rather care about issues I'm genuinely interested in than be like the people playing it up for their social media pages.

Reactions: 4am, Lost in a Dream, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's definitely frustrating, today it seems like the majority of people are forcing themselves to be activists for all social issues even if it's all performative just to look good and fit in, even if it accomplishes nothing. And if you don't, you're forever labeled as a horrible person as if they're somehow automatically a better person than you. TBH I'd rather care about issues I'm genuinely interested in than be like the people playing it up for their social media pages.
As Rick Sanchez said," I don't care if you boo. I've seen what makes you cheer."

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, UseItOrLoseIt and Embalmer
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
A zero-waste girl once made me pick up my trash (a bag of chips and a bottle of coke) before I left after she invited me to a movie night with friends.

I wanted to slap her.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
A zero-waste girl once made me pick up my trash (a bag of chips and a bottle of coce) before I left after she invited me to a movie night with friends.

I wanted to slap her.
Then you tripped her and she landed in sticky popcorn. Just desserts

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Then you tripped her and she landed in sticky popcorn. Just desserts
No. I politely took the bag and bottle and left, took a dump in her front yard because I wanted to leave something but I didn't want to upset her moral integrity. So I went biodegradable.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No. I politely took the bag and bottle and left, took a dump in her front yard because I wanted to leave something but I didn't want to upset her moral integrity. So I went biodegradable.
Then she fell face forward in it and delighted in Earth's bounty convinced it was provided by a local animal.

• Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt