U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
I don't understand the psyche. I mean I've been suicidal before but too pussy to go through with it. But cutting yourself and going through pain without the intention to actually die just doesn't make sense. Isn't the pain and blood scary? Do you guys simply feel less pa
for me personally i dont have any good reasoning anymore. just addiction. i like seeing the gore? seeing myself hurt? something like that. I like going fat deep, slicing several times over the same spot. hurts like a mother fucker i can tell you that and when i get caught im forced to get stitches. stitches also hurt, they inject local anaesthetic inside of the wound, after like 6 shots you still aren't completely numb and if they grab the skin with their tweezers in a spot that wasn't injected its the fucking worstttt…. but being in the moment, when i do the final slice and feel satisfied. it's exhilarating! or when you knick a vein. i get so shaky and theres blood everywhere. i wish i could just sit there covered in blood but ughhhh clean up sucks ass, kills the moment tbh