• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
If they know they won't matter, then why do they care about so many trivial things like self improvement or the choices that others make?

Reactions: sserafim, 4am and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not all of them know that they won't matter after their death. Some people talk about procreating to create a legacy and these people genuinely think that they'll be remembered 100 years down the line. Though, I'll admit that perhaps some normies probably acknowledge that they don't matter in the long run but still participate in things like self improvement because they exist right now and they want to make their life as enjoyable as possible. Sure, they may not matter after their death but they still want to have the best life possible whilst they are alive

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and 4am
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not all of them know that they won't matter after their death. Some people talk about procreating to create a legacy and these people genuinely think that they'll be remembered 100 years down the line. Though, I'll admit that perhaps some normies probably acknowledge that they don't matter in the long run but still participate in things like self improvement because they exist right now and they want to make their life as enjoyable as possible. Sure, they may not matter after their death but they still want to have the best life possible whilst they are alive
Why do they think their great grand children will care about them? All they'll be to them are dead pictures on a wall.

Reactions: sserafim, 4am and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Why do they think their great grand children will care about them? All they'll be to them are dead pictures on a wall.
That is something I don't understand either. Perhaps it has something to do with the human ego?

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, 4am and 1 other person
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Inflated self importance and forgetting that they are a mere insect in the grand scheme of this universe.

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and 4am
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ego ego ego
That is something I don't understand either. Perhaps it has something to do with the human ego?
Spot on, as well as narcissism and delusions of grandeur

Reactions: Ambivalent1