• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hi!

since the last few years something strange started to happen, whenever im in my room and i hear some people talking outside (cant always hear what they are saying), but it feels like they are making fun of me, talking things about me and so on..
it sucks and im pretty sure they don't constantly talk stuff about me but it feels like it and i cant help it:/
could this happen because my mom was doing it in the past and now my brain thinks because in the past it happens that it now must happen too (like its only guessing based on the past)?

i think i can get this fixed over the time but i wonder if someone experiences/experienced the same thing and knows whats causing this:)

• Love
Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS and charlottewilts
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Hi Minsk, it could be a symptom of mental disorder, specifically called idea of persecution which means an idea, often seen in paranoid disorders, that one is being threatened, discriminated against, or mistreated by other persons or external forces. This is not severe as a delusion though.

Have you tried speaking to a psychiatrist? I hope you do not mind my suggestion.

• Love
Reactions: protonic76, Sensei and _Minsk
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
May I suggest you see your medical doctor to rule out any medical issues. One cannot be diagnosed over the internet. Any answer given would be speculation. ;)

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Sensei, BlueWidow and 2 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
sadly, i cannot offer you a medical explanation but i can identify with this. my mother would always mutter horrible things about me under her breath, so i often think other people are doing it as well. i usually try to prevent this by listening to music or the time, or if that's not possible, trying to rationalise it (maybe they're saying their grocery list out loud, or complaining about the weather).

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
As Jean4 points out, we can only speculate. It can be harmless, but it can also be harmful. For instance, there's something called depressive psychosis and common themes are paranoia or delusions of being persecuston. You really should get this checked out.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
thanks for your answers :heart: , i came to the conclusion that its caused my experiences in my childhood when my mom was suicidal and was blaming others out of her frustration, including me. i was in my room, trying to escape, whenever i find myself in similar situations now days, i feel the same (voices even sound like hers, feeling like i felt in my childhood etc).. i got diagnosed with ptsd due to another event and i know that people can have flashbacks by things which were present during the trauma.. seems like i need to process my childhood and stop suppressing stuffs..

edit:
writing this brought up memories of her hitting me at very young age, at times even with her belts, this was extremely painful, i must have suppressed those memories too but im grateful that i know more now

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS and charlottewilts