• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
It's possible to long for death and enjoy life at the same time.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: worthIess
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I think they are just hard addicts to every kind of pleasure/drugs/distractions.

When you tell people that you don't have any of that addictions, they usually ask you: why you live for then?

Reactions: sserafim and Abandoned Character
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Their brains produces serotonin and dopamine?

Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
An average life has ups and downs and mid and long term those ups and downs are about equal for the majority of people - life quality is not skyrocketing but also not plummeting. Some people can handle negative imbalances - those are the ones that can make someone suicidal - better than others.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
I

ItsaMeMario

Feb 7, 2023
Because I wish to be dead and I relate heavily to the people here. Sure, everybody is suffering but the way in which people react to suffering is different as our reaction and perception of suffering is subjective. It just so happens that, unfortunately, the suffering that I get affects me to such a high magnitude even if my issues aren't extremely deviated from most people. Or actually, I'm unsure about that as most people have formed friendships during their lives and had nice families which I don't have. Either way, I'm on this site because I wish to be dead and I believe I shouldn't have to suffer just because everybody else does.

And death is the only way to not suffer at all
I relate to you a lot in that sense; it's the same for me too. I just don't have the ability to self soothe in healthy ways in regards to anything that comes my way and it's lead to addictions and eating disorders and the like. Life is absolutely exhausting and death is the only way to finally be at peace and free from my own mind.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Life has to be enjoyable to some in order to ensure its continuation. By any means necessary, DNA will find insidious ways to trick its vessels into ignoring the worst parts of existence just to create more opportunities for propagation and refreshing the cycle anew.

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I would disagree that some people just get lucky. Even "lucky" people can be miserable, they have more than they need, and some of them even CTB. I think it's more of a way that people perceive and cope with things. I know people who went through much more than I have, but they either make themselves believe it's God testing them for the afterlife, tell themselves it's going to get better eventually, or just live from day to day not thinking about what the future holds.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
They don't have disabilities

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They don't have disabilities
That's true but I feel like it's more nuanced than that as I see that even some disabled people say and act in the same way as pro lifers. I'll never understand why this is the case but it does occur

D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
I'm in the group of people who have nobody to turn to for help and who also can't do basic needs on my own. Being like this is painful and I can understand why people ctb over this. For me the only real way to fix my issues is via death
That's me, too. Abused as a child. No friends and bullied throughout school. Nobody as an adult. I have absolutely nobody to turn to, so I have to work jobs I hate just to survive. There's no chance at getting a break at all. I have no idea why I should even bother if my life is just so awful, thus my being here. There's just no reason to continue, for me anyway.

As for the question: many people grow up in without disabilities in families with parents that treat them with love and respect and become well-adjusted people who can make friends and do all the usual life things without feeling despair. It's just for some like us life is a living hell.