May 20, 2018
i like the grinch and i am misanthropic and just want to be loved 🥺💔

• Love
Reactions: snowlance
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
I'm a big fan of Michael Bohlin. I don't even know how to explain how important he is to me... so I thought: Why not? I turned a video I had of him into a gif and that's it. I hope to keep this at pfp for a long time.

• Love
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
Idk it looked cool and my banner comes from an d movie I use to watch and I thought this one moment was so funny I also just love bread 🤌

• Love
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I love Jean Paul Belmondo movies, especially Cop or Hood, which is the movie my pfp is from, that's it.

Last edited:
  • Love
I8meself

I8meself

Sep 11, 2023
Me is a painting of "Jeanne la folle" of spain ( Crazy Jane ). I feel crazy myself

• Love
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
It's a painting by one of my favourite artists John William Waterhouse. I love the story of 'Pandora's box' and Greek mythology generally.
Also I guess.. because she has reddish hair and so do I.

• Love
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Gen Asagiri is a character from the anime Dr. Stone.

I like him. Not one of my favourites, but I still like him a lot. Sometimes he's relatable.

• Love
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i am not even sure what this character is but it encapsulates how i feel most of the time

pls let me know if anybody recognizes it

looks like a banana of some sort

• Love
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Because I love pineapple upside down cake. It's so delicious.

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu and snowlance
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
I feel like the meme in my pfp. I often try to be sweet, using emojis / hearts when i text creating a facade of happiness while I'm hollow and rotting inside.

• Love
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Yuna pretty

• Love
Zirp

Zirp

Feb 2, 2023
I often see a lot of interesting pfp's on here and sometimes wonder if some people made theirs or what makes them pick it. So out of curiosity why did you pick yours?

Mine is from Onimai, my favorite anime. In it the main character (20 male) gets turned into a middle school girl and has to go to school again. She ends up preferring her new life over her old one. It's like a dream come true if it happened to me. I wouldn't mind starting over if I got to be a girl.
I love Mahiro! ^^ Been a fan of the manga as well as the anime later on.

I haven't had a profile pic myself since joining this forum. So I guess your post gave me the push to just pick one. For now I chose the main character from the game
Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk. Parts of the game resonated with me and I felt a bond to her.

• Love
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Idk it looked cool and my banner comes from an d movie I use to watch and I thought this one moment was so funny I also just love bread 🤌
Lmao your banner is amazing

Reactions: CloudyNight
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
mines me on snap after doing my self-made tooth whitening protocol

• Yay!
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I just happen to ♡ Kate Moss - she's one of my all time favorites of the "super model" days. I also very much like the texture of that shoot in particular.

IMG 2785

IMG 2775

• Love
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
Mine is cuz I like cats and pets

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu and snowlance
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Asa Mitaka from Chainsaw Man because she's a girl failure and so am I.

• Love
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
It was strawberry related. Otherwise my go to is usually 383FCB50 C422 4148 ABA9 A29D6F118E9B

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lol I picked my original pfp (SKZ Minho) bc he's my bias. I changed it tho

• Love
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I always have to struggle to find a profile picture, sometimes it takes me several hours just to find an image that I like.
Moreover, I don't usually come up with new ideas; I always put the same image from my gallery on any social network. My mind always gets blocked when I think about my hobbies.
While I'm not a frequent anime viewer, I do recall the most recent anime I watched: "Girls' Last Tour," featuring Chito, the character in my profile picture. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime and consider it my favorite :)

• Love
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
i love one piece and i just have lots of panel that i like and this is just one of it. also banner is from all about lily chou chou which i really like too
Hi, I'm brand new here, and I never used forums outside of lurking, so a little nervous to type, but I like to share what my usernames/pfps mean so anyways.
My pfp is a cover of a book I've recently read called "Parasite in Love", its a sad romance story basically, and the book had a big impact on me.
Theres another thing in that picture that fits me, the girl is standing in the middle of the park in winter, and if I decide to CTB I'll most likely do it in winter.
miaki sugaru is goated fr

• Love
polka slide

polka slide

tired
Aug 23, 2023
i wanted a cool looking pfp but nothing felt right so i gave up and somehow ended up with shaun the sheep

• Love
nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
it describes my life somewhat

• Love