afigurativenumber

afigurativenumber

Apr 30, 2023
I don't need fucking help. I don't need someone to tell me what there is to live for "think of your family and friends" ad infinitum. I heard it before, I hear it now, and I'll hear it again. But words said over and over again lose their potency. Please give me something else other than the same recycled bullshit as to why I should live.

Unless something drastic changes, I'm set in my decision, and there's nothing that anything can say that will change that. My mind is sound, and I believe my reasoning is too. I am not going to struggle through life in perpetual misery and slavery, never being able to reach what tiny, meager joys life has to offer. I'm sorry that the rest of them are insane for wanting to live in whatever this fucked up world is.

Life is ugly. Death is beautiful. That's the end of it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, pthnrdnojvsc, Csmith8827 and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just best to avoid people like that altogether, they just sound so blinded by their selfishness and delusions, they clearly lack compassion, to me it's like an illness how people refuse to accept suicide as being a rational option in such a hellish and chaotic world. Not everyone wishes to be a slave to suffering where all that is inevitable is decaying from old age and losing everything, it's so irrational to wish to exist here as the reality is that existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm. For many people the only relief lies in permanently not existing and that is the reality, there certainly is so much beauty in the thought of being unable to suffer for all eternity.

Reactions: overdue_.40 and Shivali
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Same, OP. Why live a miserable life just so someone else profits off it? For me, my family is not enough and never will be, because I do not belong here and I can never love this world.

Reactions: stareoffintospace, Shivali and OceanBlue
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I understand you. It seems to me that this is a huge influence of churches, various religions that have influenced people for centuries, instilling that people are lawless slaves.

Therefore, even those people who are not inclined to religions consider such thoughts to be madness. Yes, they are not involved in religion, but somewhere they have heard that it is a sin, somewhere they have heard that it is unnatural..

But who are these people who decide what is natural for you specifically?
We just live here. All of us. How do we know what is natural for nature and what is not? Nature itself.
Why, for example, are violence and cruelty called unnatural and? Such evil can also be called natural, because it was nature that created such an erroneous brain, prone to murder and violence. It's unfair. It's just a terrible and vile trait of nature itself. Nature cannot only be beautiful.

Therefore, in order to save your nerves, try not to react to these people.
There are many people in the world who understand you.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Anyone who hasn't been through the circumstances that made us this way can never fully understand us.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
No matter who we talk to, where we are and who we are, we will receive the same responses you listed, then thrown into a hospital, carelessly. There is nobody in this world who will tell you what you want to hear, unfortunately, but perhaps your consciousness knows what you want to be told. Please take care.

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
I didn't even have to say I was suicidal. I only said I thought I was going through depression and I was told that it would be fine. "I know it sounds overly easy to say, but when you are depressed you are not seeing things as they really are."
It's not my brain's fault for having been abused, is it? It's not my brain's fault that my mother denied my feelings when I was crying on the phone, is it? It's not my fault for having been born with ADHD, is it?

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It's a common problem that most people face, I'm really sorry