• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

Hope I see you when I die
Jun 10, 2023
I'm back again I dunno where else to go my gf has been working extra long hours and I finally made a freind in the hlm fandom but I feel like I scared them because of my past and the fact I got involved with so much stuff, they are really super cool and I'm so sad I just fucked up by talking about my experience with the cosplay scene and people doing drugs n shit, I hope they don't think I'm a bad person it hurts I feel like I'm in middle school again and I keep saying the wrong thing I think I'm just so desensitized to stuff idk idk I'm scared they r gonna wanna leave and it's fine if they do I just I dunno I'm so sad I'm genuinely so sad I can't stop crying I hate loosing people and they r super cool, I don't wanna go back to the stupid side of hlm twitter my ass is gonna end up on regardless of what I do, I'm so genuinely sad and worried I can't stop biting my hand I hope they like me, I just want somone other then my gf to like me I can't stop crying
I miss my freind Seth I wish none of us ever got involved I. Drugs I hate it all please kill me I lowkey wanna relapse I feel so bad

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It happens. Your confidence, social skilla and those you interact with will determine the ourcome. It is complex and everyonw has to find "their groove".

Reactions: kermudgeon