happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
Why can't i just go out tomorrow and never come back what am i waiting for why is it so complicated why why why why i'm mad i'm a coward nobody cares i'm done i'm lonely and hurt i'm so alone no one ever gave a fuck about me and it shows i hate this life so much i love just waiting for it to end what a way to live all i can do is cry and say i wanna die and pretend like I don't know the people i'm around don't hate my guts and my existence don't irritate the fuck outta them

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom and Hyperbunny
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
That's a flood of emotions. Do you really hate this much about yourself and your life or did something piss you off and it's pushing you to mention things that normally don't bother you? I understand the feeling wholeheartedly, by all means. Is it chronic for you or is this an acute instance?

happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
That's a flood of emotions. Do you really hate this much about yourself and your life or did something piss you off and it's pushing you to mention things that normally don't bother you? I understand the feeling wholeheartedly, by all means. Is it chronic for you or is this an acute instance?
Nope it's always been that way i just cannot endure it anymore