Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
tell your story

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 3 others
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I could vent on and on forever, but the end story is that my depression is not going to go away. It's been here for years, I've tried everything possible, and I'm tired. I'm tired and I'm sick of being sick. Why should I continue being in pain? I came here because I wanted knowledge on what ideas work, and if my idea works. My idea apparently does work, so what do I have to lose? I have a plan, I just have to wait for my surgery to heal then I'll be ready

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, AndyCurious and 10 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My life has went terribly wrong and often hurting emotionally. I don't know if I can ever really be happy after the way I've lived and killing all my kids through repeat abortions. The final abortion I knew better but I felt too old and it would have been so difficult to go through with it in my situation. I'm struggling so much worse nowadays then when I was younger phsycologically, no energy, no support network. I'm also a sex worker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, GoneCantFindHer and 11 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My life has been quite a joke ever since I was a kid and it sucks in many ways. I've been bullied as a kid, family life was horrible growing up, failed socially, financially (still struggle to land a job -- though I'm not into wage-slaving just to get by either.), and many other aspects too. Just a total fuck of a failure. Also, no one really understands me or my philosophy (they claim they do, but really they don't, let alone accept my views). Also, since it's dangerous to come out openly about suicide let alone any rational discussion without the risk of imprisonment and other consequences (socially, financially, and professionally), this is really the only suitable place where I can discuss about my views, values, and philosophy without being judged, threatened, or drowned out by pro-life rhetoric. I can't think or find of any other place, forum, or board to be able to to discuss suicide and death rationally as well as methods to do so. People are much more caring and helpful than anyone IRL that I've met. They also don't try to talk others down or discourage methods and some will even provide detailed advice on how to do things. They also respect others' choices whether it is to continue living or finding a reliable way to ctb.

While I've made up my mind regarding ctb, it is just a matter of time and circumstance (the right time along with right circumstances along with the reliable method) before I follow through. I'd say that being around here has given me a sense of peace and calm along with feelings of belonging rather than being driven away or feeling isolated and lonely IRL. It is a sanctuary for me and a place away from the torment of reality.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, GoneCantFindHer and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
encouragement to ctb

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, justwaiting and 5 others
Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018
To survive and die exclusively in that order

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 4 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
My life has went terribly wrong and often hurting emotionally. I don't know if I can ever really be happy after the way I've lived and killing all my kids through repeat abortions. The final abortion I knew better but I felt too old and it would have been so difficult to go through with it in my situation. I'm struggling so much worse nowadays then when I was younger phsycologically, no energy, no support network. I'm also a sex worker.

you mean former sex worker?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
huh-atpfdq.jpg

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Come on.. don't judge...we all have our reasons why we're here

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Nov 19, 2018
Wanted to talk with people in a similar situation as myself so I can muster up the courage to do it

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've been googling a way for making cyanide hydrogen out of apricots. Apricots were apparently even more poisonous than almonds in that regard. I also felt lonely as hell. Everywhere I go I have to keep my filters running 24/7. There's precisely one guy in Pakistan who I can kinda open up to in terms of "normal people". My shrink is also someone I can open up to, but that has more to do with the fact he's an online therapist and I built a barrier through which I go for that specific site.
When I first saw the name of the site, I thought it's some edgelord kingdom.
I then stumbled on the resources mega thread and realized "holy shit these people are serious!"
Then I saw the speculations megathread, where I saw basically "where's so-and-so?" "Oh, they ctb." "=["
At that point I fully expected "that bastard owes me ten bucks! "
Took me about a week to gather the courage to sign up.
It's the casualty of the place, the support, which I still find kinda weird, but am very thankful for.
For me it's like coming home after a long day of work and finally being able to take my pants off.
Much like at work, I technically can take my pants off too, but cops will be called.
Right now I'm gathering info and resources. I realized I really do have only two options left. If plan A fails, here people will support and help with plan B instead of tying me up like a particularly large ham and throwing me into a padded cell.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 5 others
T

throwaway111222777

Nov 18, 2018
I want to die so bad and I'm so tired of having to listen to people who clearly would rather see me suffer

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, Smilla and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I am surrounded by understanding and validating people who actually seem to get it! This is a place were we don't have to hide our experiences, beliefs, or desires to CTB. My entire life has been a train wreck and I want it to end. I finally found a group with people who cares. I also admire this groups open attitude and the pro-choice feel of it all.

EDIT: I also like to help others as well as receive all the advice I can get on how to CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 7 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Here i hope i can be me, the mostly unfiltered me that i cannot let anyone see.

Reactions: AllyStar, Deafsn0w, AndyCurious and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
So are you calling her suffering invalid?
No? I just stated what i was here for. I suppose to be more specific I'm here for the encouragement and resources/knowledge on how to ctb due to my conditions getting the best of me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
This is the only place where I can talk about my suicidal thoughts without being put in the slammer or institutionalized. I feel at ease knowing I have other alternatives to CTB rather than my current plan. I've had bipolar since I was 17, severe depression and childhood trauma all my life, and now I'm married and have a host of new issues crop up on top of my existing issues. Shit sucks sometimes and I gotta put my head down and push through until I break my neck doing so.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Because everything in my life has been going wrong to such an unbelievable degree that I find a need to establish the bottom for myself. If I don't do it, life will do it for me and keep throwing me for a loop. I will continue to have no control and be constantly disillusioned if I don't own up to where I'm at. I'm done having hope, it's a dangerous thing for people like me.

Instead, I want that escape hatch ready, and since doing so I am now finally able to laugh at life's bullshit a little. Nothing can touch you when you are ready to stare that bus in the face - physical pain, mental anguish, financial crap, whatever it is. You're even above the law. Death is the ultimate freedom.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, Smilla and 7 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Researching methods, then when im ready i dont want to fail so ive researched and planned over and over.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
you mean former sex worker?
No I still have to do that unfortunately to survive for now. It's hard but so is working many many hours in jobs where u have to put up with a lot more stress. Yes my job is not making me happy because women wired for security, and not wired up for lifetime promiscuity. We feel most secure in a monogamous thing. I might find a way out of it but I may not. It's not easy to get out of this especially if u have existing phsyc problems like borderline personality disorder or complex ptsd. These things make it hard to hold formal employment.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
No I still have to do that unfortunately to survive for now. It's hard but so is working many many hours in jobs where u have to put up with a lot more stress. Yes my job is not making me happy because women wired for security, and not wired up for lifetime promiscuity. We feel most secure in a monogamous thing. I might find a way out of it but I may not. It's not easy to get out of this especially if u have existing phsyc problems like borderline personality disorder or complex ptsd. These things make it hard to hold formal employment.
a7PIjvy.gif

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I thought about becoming a sex worker once but too much risk vs reward in my opinion personally.
You can make it safer but yea it's still risky. I practice harm reduction and of course using protection and screening well. The demographic of people you see also matters. You can certainly decrease risk even if u can't eliminate it completely. I have one person I rely on to keep me grounded because sometimes it gets to me. Thank god for this one person or I would probably not be able to manage.

S

Suicidalsamurai

Jul 22, 2018
tell your story

I'm a teenager who has bipolar 2, is addicted to drugs, and I just can't stand to live day to day. Every day it's the same shit, wake up, be on phone all day because nobody in the real world likes me, get super fucking high just so I can feel happy, fall asleep, repeat. I've been in 10 short term mental hospitals over the last year, none of them worked. I've also been to 2 rehabs, one for 42 days. They didn't do shit. Now I'm just counting the days until my mom dies so I can kill myself without hurting her. I would never do that to somebody, but as soon as she dies I'm going on a drug binge and ctb.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
My life has been quite a joke ever since I was a kid and it sucks in many ways. I've been bullied as a kid, family life was horrible growing up, failed socially, financially (still struggle to land a job -- though I'm not into wage-slaving just to get by either.), and many other aspects too. Just a total fuck of a failure. Also, no one really understands me or my philosophy (they claim they do, but really they don't, let alone accept my views). Also, since it's dangerous to come out openly about suicide let alone any rational discussion without the risk of imprisonment and other consequences (socially, financially, and professionally), this is really the only suitable place where I can discuss about my views, values, and philosophy without being judged, threatened, or drowned out by pro-life rhetoric. I can't think or find of any other place, forum, or board to be able to to discuss suicide and death rationally as well as methods to do so. People are much more caring and helpful than anyone IRL that I've met. They also don't try to talk others down or discourage methods and some will even provide detailed advice on how to do things. They also respect others' choices whether it is to continue living or finding a reliable way to ctb.

While I've made up my mind regarding ctb, it is just a matter of time and circumstance (the right time along with right circumstances along with the reliable method) before I follow through. I'd say that being around here has given me a sense of peace and calm along with feelings of belonging rather than being driven away or feeling isolated and lonely IRL. It is a sanctuary for me and a place away from the torment of reality.

You've typed up my response for me! The only bit I would change is that I have made up my mind to ctb early jan, other than that those are my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, BlackDragonof1989, LifeSick and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Due to physical limitations, i'm trying to give the option of having someone to help and hold my hand while we both depart this world. Failing that, I guess eventually I'll just have to find my own solution out of here alone. Either way, I know I'll be out of here sooner than later. And preferably painlessly as possible. :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
because I want to die
porque quiero morir
parce que je veux mourir

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
That's a good question. It helps to talk with other people, because I can't speak with anybody about ctb..

In 2010, I jumped out of a moving car at 80 km / h. I came to a psychiatry. It was awful I screamed and resisted. I was only 19 years old. I got to know nice people in psychiatry and gave my life another chance. After three months of therapy, I did an outpatient therapy. I am full of fear of loss. all my friends and family members spoke to me: oh come on you are such a kind person, everybody likes you and you have your life ahead of you. I did Miss Wahl etc. because I did not have self-confidence. just embarrassing for me in retrospect ... i have never been really happy in my life due to a trauma. I do not love life. Some people just believe because you are tall and pretty, the shitty life is easier.

Reactions: AllyStar, Deafsn0w, AndyCurious and 4 others