• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I found this place last year, and joined shortly before I attempted. My reason for being here is some users make me feel better through understanding. When I want to live they help me to live by support. When I am low I have people to talk to. Which in turn helps me live knowing others suffer this deeply also. I dont ever read goodbye posts due to it could make me get further into depression. I posted one once and had it taken down due to I kept going back to it and it just reminded me of waking up a few days later in a psychiatric hospital with more damage to myself.

Like minded people have similar music and video game taste and it has been a great coping tool for me just to have someone to talk to and not expect a bill in the mail.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Oblivion Lover, suffering and 10 others
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I'm here because I've got terminal cancer, and I'm considering suicide instead of a long drawn out death that is the alternative.

As far as I'm concerned its "game over" for me but the game keeps playing.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, suffering, postmortem and 5 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I came here for mutual understanding, to find out how to ctb without mistakes (I don't want to be a vegetable), and hopefully to find a suicide partner even though I doubt that will happen somehow. It's a nice hope though.

I thought since everybody on SS is going through nearly the same I would feel some semblance of connection. I like it here, it's the only place that makes sense to me.

Respect to the mods, thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: postmortem, Circles, njh and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'm here because I've got terminal cancer, and I'm considering suicide instead of a long drawn out death that is the alternative.

I am not sure where you are located but have you checked into DWD laws? I do not know what cancer feels like so I wont pretend to know, but I know it is awful from what I have read. I feel for you I truly do. :( I am here to talk if you ever need someone to just talk to without judgement.

Reactions: postmortem, Circles and fauna
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
I'd been lurking for a couple of hours, reading up on potential suicide methods like N and SN. I originally found the site by trying to see if I could CTB with Xanax and other CNS depressants.

I joined to say goodbye to a user that drank SN last night. It was incredibly surreal to see a user commit suicide real-time. I wanted to offer my support to anyone on the forum in that same sort of space, I believe everyone deserves someone to talk to

Reactions: postmortem, Circles, throwaway777 and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'd been lurking for a couple of hours, reading up on potential suicide methods like N and SN. I originally found the site by trying to see if I could CTB with Xanax and other CNS depressants.

I joined to say goodbye to a user that drank SN last night. It was incredibly surreal to see a user commit suicide real-time. I wanted to offer my support to anyone on the forum in that same sort of space, I believe everyone deserves someone to talk to
I agree it really hurts seeing someone go, but we cannot change someones mind everyone makes their own choices even though sometimes those choices hurt and yes they even hurt us because we have feelings too. I am glad I survived all 3 times in a way just so I can share how I felt before, during and after. Even though I am severely damaged I am still trying for myself noone else. Not like I have anyone anyway. It is freeing to be able to be open without fear here.

Reactions: postmortem, Midnight and fauna
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
I agree it really hurts seeing someone go, but we cannot change someones mind everyone makes their own choices even though sometimes those choices hurt and yes they even hurt us because we have feelings too. I am glad I survived all 3 times in a way just so I can share how I felt before, during and after. Even though I am severely damaged I am still trying for myself noone else. Not like I have anyone anyway. It is freeing to be able to be open without fear here.
Ah, I know all too well you can't change someone's mind. It's wonderful to hear that you're glad you've survived, and it must be empowering to keep on trying for yourself. Although you may think you don't have anyone, I'm sure there are countless people here for you, strangers or not :). I love the feelings of love and acceptance here

Reactions: postmortem, Circles and Midnight
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Ah, I know all too well you can't change someone's mind. It's wonderful to hear that you're glad you've survived, and it must be empowering to keep on trying for yourself. Although you may think you don't have anyone, I'm sure there are countless people here for you, strangers or not :). I love the feelings of love and acceptance here
All I can do is keep pushing forward hopefully one day I can make it, and share that experience too. Yes the love and acceptance here is amazing. Just tons of roadblocks along the way I have to navigate through and everytime I hit one I think it's the end, but then I wake up and it's a new day.

Reactions: postmortem, Circles, Midnight and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
To finally talk to some people who are not brainwashed by stupid pro-life bullshit, who see through the veil of society's manipulative nonsense.

Gather tips, courage and inspiration. Hopefully also pass some on to others. And I don't just mean for suicide, I often give people tips for options to improve their lives if I can think of any, even though they usually don't want that.

Also have a minor goal of trying to help you guys figure strategies to fight the legal battles likely coming your way, though I'm not sure how much help I can really be on that front. So far all I can think of is maybe creative use of living-wills. @Marquis

To fight for Kakabushi's, and all of our rights, for our final requests and personal Liberty to respected, not distorted into the idiotic circus that pro-lifers' promote in their narcissistic pursuit of media attention. Though I realize what a low-I.Q. country I am trapped in, and that it is probably a losing battle.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, postmortem, Broken Chimera and 2 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019

This is why I joined too after seeing it. Every day is horrible but there are brief moments here with people where I can take my mind off myself and talk to or try to help someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, fauna, PatKat and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
To finally talk to some people who are not brainwashed by stupid pro-life bullshit, who see through the veil of society's manipulative nonsense.

Gather tips, courage and inspiration. Hopefully also pass some on to others. And I don't just mean for suicide, I often give people tips for options to improve their lives if I can think of any, even though they usually don't want that.

Also have a minor goal of trying to help you guys figure strategies to fight the legal battles likely coming your way, though I'm not sure how much help I can really be on that front. So far all I can think of is maybe creative use of living-wills. @Marquis

To fight for Kakabushi's, and all of our rights, for our final requests and personal Liberty to respected, not distorted into the idiotic circus that pro-lifers' promote in their narcissistic pursuit of media attention. Though I realize what a low-I.Q. country I am trapped in, and that it is probably a losing battle.
I am going to donate some Bitcoin just for that reason it's the only way I can show my support that we are not monsters and not all of us want to die or even post on those threads. Defend the choices of people. I know you remember "This I will defend!".

Reactions: Circles and fauna
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I am not sure where you are located but have you checked into DWD laws? I do not know what cancer feels like so I wont pretend to know, but I know it is awful from what I have read. I feel for you I truly do. :( I am here to talk if you ever need someone to just talk to without judgement.

No DWD here. Probably not for a long time.

Thank you for your kind words :halo:

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles and PatKat
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
chronic devastating mdd, no friends since 11 and dont want them anymore, just want death

• Hugs
Reactions: postmortem, Circles, fauna and 1 other person
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
No DWD here. Probably not for a long time.

Thank you for your kind words :halo:
Hey love, this may be a long shot, but I remember speaking to my doctor recently about his pharmaceutical endeavors, and he said he worked on a treatment for cancer that got "shut down by the government". He said that he saw, first-hand, that sea cucumber could treat cancer. It might be worth looking into.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
chronic devastating mdd, no friends since 11 and dont want them anymore, just want death
Well we have all of that in common MDD is awful I hate it. Sadly there is only one cure in my mind. All my friends I have are here none in the real world.

Reactions: Circles and spanishguy22
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I came here for mutual understanding, to find out how to ctb without mistakes (I don't want to be a vegetable), and hopefully to find a suicide partner even though I doubt that will happen somehow. It's a nice hope though.

I thought since everybody on SS is going through nearly the same I would feel some semblance of connection. I like it here, it's the only place that makes sense to me.

Respect to the mods, thank you.
Hey love, this may be a long shot, but I remember speaking to my doctor recently about his pharmaceutical endeavors, and he said he worked on a treatment for cancer that got "shut down by the government". He said that he saw, first-hand, that sea cucumber could treat cancer. It might be worth looking into.
Also Sulfurophane.
Here is one link to Dr. Elizabeth Jeffery's work at U of I, but google around to find all the research on it. They've done a lot. The general consensus is to very lightly steam the broccoli for maximum sulforophane, also combining it with capsacin (peppers) and maybe lycopene (tomatoes) is supposed to help with absorption. A Chinese study said it helps to finely dice the brroccoli and wait 15 minutes for the sulforophane to "mix", then eat.
I know it it sounds goofy but plant chemistry is complex and certain compounds are only activated under very specific conditions. Try it. It won't kill you. Cancer is doing that.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Also Sulfurophane.
Here is one link to Dr. Elizabeth Jeffery's work at U of I, but google around to find all the research on it. They've done a lot. The general consensus is to very lightly steam the broccoli for maximum sulforophane, also combining it with capsacin (peppers) and maybe lycopene (tomatoes) is supposed to help with absorption. A Chinese study said it helps to finely dice the brroccoli and wait 15 minutes for the sulforophane to "mix", then eat.
I know it it sounds goofy but plant chemistry is complex and certain compounds are only activated under very specific conditions. Try it. It won't kill you. Cancer is doing that.

Use DuckDuckGo Google sucks they track everything lol

Reactions: Circles and Broken Chimera
ihtgatw

ihtgatw

Jun 1, 2019
I found this place last month reading some reddit thread. I've always had anxiety and that always made my think about ctb. But 2 months ago my girlfriend left me and my anxiety got much much worse, I can't work, can't eat, can't get of my bed, I just want this to end. Probably will do the sn method soon.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, memento_mori and PatKat
W

WideAwake

May 26, 2019
I'm here because I have been having suicidal thoughts and Googled something on hanging methodology, and the partial hanging megathread came up. I was immediately very infatuated that a place like this even exists. I called the National Suicide Lifeline a few Sundays ago when I was in despair, and it rang for like 15 minutes before someone answered. I felt bad for bothering the guy on a Sunday, so I just hung up. This place has been far more therapeutic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I've joined this site because I was looking up methods of suicide, and ever since I joined haven't felt so welcome by people are who going through different situations than each other, but all feel the same bitterness that eats us up daily

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, PatKat and not_a_robot
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I found this place last month reading some reddit thread. I've always had anxiety and that always made my think about ctb. But 2 months ago my girlfriend left me and my anxiety got much much worse, I can't work, can't eat, can't get of my bed, I just want this to end. Probably will do the sn method soon.
Sorry you are going through all that I completely understand. I cant even get out of bed, I dont eat, I dont drink, I can barely move. I cant even see doctors for medications I havent worked in a year maybe more not really sure. I look disgusting my arms are just skin and bones at this point. I keep thinking I'll get out of this I'll get out of this but I have been thinking that for 22 years since I was 12. I am here to talk if you ever need to. :)

Welcome also.
I'm here because I have been having suicidal thoughts and Googled something on hanging methodology, and the partial hanging megathread came up. I was immediately very infatuated that a place like this even exists. I called the National Suicide Lifeline a few Sundays ago when I was in despair, and it rang for like 15 minutes before someone answered. I felt bad for bothering the guy on a Sunday, so I just hung up. This place has been far more therapeutic.
That was the thread that led me here also. Welcome and you are in a safe place. You can always talk to me if you need someone to listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Sorry you are going through all that I completely understand. I cant even get out of bed, I dont eat, I dont drink, I can barely move. I cant even see doctors for medications I havent worked in a year maybe more not really sure. I look disgusting my arms are just skin and bones at this point. I keep thinking I'll get out of this I'll get out of this but I have been thinking that for 22 years since I was 12. I am here to talk if you ever need to. :)

Welcome also.
I feel you sorry. Do you have friends or a loved one? I wonder if they could lift one up or it's all bs. But I rather want you have hope.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I feel you sorry. Do you have friends or a loved one? I wonder if they could lift one up or it's all bs. But I rather want you have hope.
Sadly I have no friends and spend my time alone. I rarely see people I try to reach out sometimes, but I end up feeling like a burden or something. I just dont really know anymore and I have trouble thinking due to TBI. :( I wish I had friends.

Sometimes I just feel like I am rotting away, but I do not know how to stop it.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

Try chaga mushrooms, reishi mushroom powder, and olive leaf powder. These are very good immunity boosters I use. Supposedly there are lots of stories about people waiting for operations and by the time they get to the date the tumors were reduced in size to near nothing after using the mushrooms for some time. Just be cognizant of potential liver damage from over use. (No better than other big pharma drugs)

Alex Trebek announced stage 4 pancreatic cancer and he is now almost close to saying he's in remission? Most doctors agree that's one of most deadly types and he's seeing really good results doing something. There is some hope in his story. I just wonder if his success is due to disproportionately better healthcare because of the size of his bank account.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Try chaga mushrooms, reishi mushroom powder, and olive leaf powder. These are very good immunity boosters I use. Supposedly there are lots of stories about people waiting for operations and by the time they get to the date the tumors were reduced in size to near nothing after using the mushrooms for some time. Just be cognizant of potential liver damage from over use. (No better than other big pharma drugs)

Alex Trebek announced stage 4 pancreatic cancer and he is now almost close to saying he's in remission? Most doctors agree that's one of most deadly types and he's seeing really good results doing something. There is some hope in his story. I just wonder if his success is due to disproportionately better healthcare because of the size of his bank account.
I didnt know that about Trebek that's crazy I also thought that stage 4 pancreatic cancer is impossible to recover from. He has a lot of money though so he may have more options than us?

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Nearly 2 decades of limbo between depression and severe depression/being downright suicidal. At an all time low i started looking for a place that had info and likeminded people so ended up here and stuck arround because i have yet to get myself over the edge (it'll happen just can't say when). It's been a big relief to read and talk about the subject. Even though i've been lonely pretty much my whole adult life i certainly don't feel alone in my misery when i read/post here. Being understood by at least a few people is a welcome thought before i inevitably kick the bucket.

I can't thank the people who made this forum possible enough. Some may slander it for providing info ways to kys but i see nothing but support for people who have no where else to turn with their thoughts.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Sadly I have no friends and spend my time alone. I rarely see people I try to reach out sometimes, but I end up feeling like a burden or something. I just dont really know anymore and I have trouble thinking due to TBI. :( I wish I had friends.

Sometimes I just feel like I am rotting away, but I do not know how to stop it.
Loneliness is one of the worst things. I strongly believe if you manage to find someone you will get out of here. I can sense you haven't given up like I have.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Nearly 2 decades of limbo between depression and severe depression/being downright suicidal. At an all time low i started looking for a place that had info and likeminded people so ended up here and stuck arround because i have yet to get myself over the edge (it'll happen just can't say when). It's been a big relief to read and talk about the subject. Even though i've been lonely pretty much my whole adult life i certainly don't feel alone in my misery when i read/post here. Being understood by at least a few people is a welcome thought before i inevitably kick the bucket.

I can't thank the people who made this forum possible enough. Some may slander it for providing info ways to kys but i see nothing but support for people who have no where else to turn with their thoughts.

Yes to this.

I know that I will CTB one day I have no idea when it could just be an impulse one day. That is how I will go though. What was that saying about if at first you dont succeed try, try again or something like that?
Loneliness is one of the worst things. I strongly believe if you manage to find someone you will get out of here. I can sense you haven't given up like I have.
Oh I have given up long ago. I know it's not gonna happen. I do not want to find anyone having a relationship of any form is not something I ever want to do again been there done that no thanks!

Reactions: Circles and Midnight
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019

I tried Xanax about six weeks ago. It didn't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and spanishguy22