• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
You were dead before you opened your eyes on this planet. You're going to die one day for sure. Everybody dies. The time in between is where you live.
Life in itself has no purpose at all. One needs to give his life his own meaning.

there is no point in doing anything. The inevitability of death makes life meaningless.
everything you'll ever do could ever be for nothing in the end, Nothing really matters at the end of the day.

since nothing matters it doesn't matter whether you live or die today life is just about pointless survival
you do everything within your power to survive only to meet your demise anyway such is the nature of reality it's inevitability to die
everything that makes you what you are will be erased in the end

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Things do change and evolution happens but I wonder myself to what purpose, if there is any.

Sometimes I just see us as tools doing what we are programmed to.

Maybe everything is always as it should be even when it is unbearable and there is no purpose to it. Things just are.

I wonder what is out there tho. We are so small.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
There is no reason why. Life is meaningless and pointless, and I don't know why all of us had to experience it. Some people say it's just for the experience, but personally I would've preferred to never even have had this experience at all

Last edited: