• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
why are we forced to live in such dreadful circumstances?

we are born dumb and stay dumb throughout our lifetimes

we are dependent on our parents for the first 16 years of our lives

we are forced to attend indoctrination centers for the first 12 years

we are forced to work for 50 years to earn a living

we are forced to die

we inherit extremely shitty machines from our parents

we are extremely weak easily broken and damaged machines without having any way to repair

we suffer from just existing hunger and thirst and other biological needs, such as warmth and sex

we are enslaved and forced to live through every situation life throws at us whether it is good or bad without an off switch despite what might happen to you

we are born without any money and have to work hard every day to earn enough to keep a roof over our heads

I would never want to exist in such shitty horrible circumstances has the human condition

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Because regardless of ALL the things you mentioned, humans perceive death as a bad thing and so, from that perspective, it's better to stay alive for as long as possible and that's why deterrents such as making effective ctb methods very hard to get, leaving the more unappealing ones to the selection of anyone who even dares to think about using them.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends how you look at things I guess.

I've had amazing times in life full of happiness and joy.

You can either look at life as a privilege or a burden.

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
why are we forced to live in such dreadful circumstances?

we are born dumb and stay dumb throughout our lifetimes

we are dependent on our parents for the first 16 years of our lives

we are forced to attend indoctrination centers for the first 12 years

we are forced to work for 50 years to earn a living

we are forced to die

we inherit extremely shitty machines from our parents

we are extremely weak easily broken and damaged machines without having any way to repair

we suffer from just existing hunger and thirst and other biological needs, such as warmth and sex

we are enslaved and forced to live through every situation life throws at us whether it is good or bad without an off switch despite what might happen to you

we are born without any money and have to work hard every day to earn enough to keep a roof over our heads

I would never want to exist in such shitty horrible circumstances has the human condition
I agree, we didn't choose to be born at the very least we should have the easy option of ceasing to exist, I wish it was as simple as pushing a button. The majority of us wouldn't be here anymore

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
We're forced to live because our parents had us. They bestowed upon us this *wonderful* gift! (Lol I'm being sarcastic, hopefully, you can tell.) It is their fault though because if they didn't f*ck then we wouldn't have existed. None of us would exist if our parents hadn't procreated. Therefore, I view procreation as the most immoral and selfish thing one can do, it brings people here to suffer (against their will, no one even consented to being born).

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Freaking matrix we live in feeds on suffering
True that. You're born, contribute to late stage capitalism while barely being able to pay your own bills, maybe you meet someone worth shackling yourself to and popping out another sufferer with. I think it's pretty funny when you think about how unnatural everything in our day to day life is. We aren't meant for any of this. Everybody's insane these days, how could you not be?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
that's the human condition, baby! we are smarter, so we fix problems by creating new ones!
Wdym? Like to fix peoples' marriages they have a kid?
True that. You're born, contribute to late stage capitalism while barely being able to pay your own bills, maybe you meet someone worth shackling yourself to and popping out another sufferer with. I think it's pretty funny when you think about how unnatural everything in our day to day life is. We aren't meant for any of this. Everybody's insane these days, how could you not be?
Literally

Reactions: notforl0ng
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I agree, we didn't choose to be born at the very least we should have the easy option of ceasing to exist, I wish it was as simple as pushing a button. The majority of us wouldn't be here anymore
The next best option would be to sleep and not wake up with the need to even have to switch an off button so you don't
risk getting survival instinct

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Ain't this the truth.