• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Why are we being mentally and physically tortured during our lifetime how is this even acceptable just what the fuck is this so-called life where it kills everything that it creates and mentally and physically tortured us to death

i just wish i could leave right now

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
@sserafim That is the least of the problems.. although unbridled capitalism does not help.
If you consider that as the least of our problems, I'm horrified to even think as to what you consider as the most of our problems

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Why are we being mentally and physically tortured during our lifetime how is this even acceptable just what the fuck is this so-called life where it kills everything that it creates and mentally and physically tortured us to death

i just wish i could leave right now
If i may ask... Why can't you leave?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
If i may ask... Why can't you leave?
well I am thinking about hanging myself right now in my flat but I really don't want to go out suffocating to death
i just wish i had a peaceful method to kill myself with right now my life was over when i hit 18 i am now 38

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
For a long time like I was in constant pain. Being alive really hurted. However, I'm learning that, at least for me, it doesn't need to be that way. It'll still be hard work, but I'll just take it one step at a time. I'm slowly learning to be okay with myself and to enjoy life. It's still hard, especially due to my own anxieties and my own habits, but I'm learning that living doesn't have to be torture. I'm learning that if I nurture myself, I'll hopefully blossom and turn into someone better. Someone who has finally learned to achieve the truest form of joy and happiness. Happiness from within.

Reactions: divinemistress36