• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
I see many people that have died from it or have practiced it and felt that they would 100% pass out if they kept going. On the other hand, I see other's who have tried 10+ times to no avail. Is it because everyone body is different?

Reactions: dano6533
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
I see many people that have died from it or have practiced it and felt that they would 100% pass out if they kept going. On the other hand, I see other's who have tried 10+ times to no avail. Is it because everyone body is different?
I think so. I tried personally to compress my carotid artery which is supposed to make you pass out, with my hand and I can't quite find it. You have to know where to look I think.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
If you're skinny and have a long neck its pretty straight forward but if you're neck is short and chubby its much harder because the arteries could be beside the adams apple or too deep to properly compress

Reactions: Dip and dano6533
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I haven't heard that many stories of people failing when trying the hanging method. Unless you don't know how to tie a knot, you use an old rope that can't hold your weight or you tie the rope to a structure that can also not hold your weight, or you were somehow born without a neck, it is really hard to mess it up. Messing it up would just make you feel extra pain in your final moments.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Non-suspension? Do you mean partial suspension? I haven't heard of people failing too many times with that method.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I ended up being interrupted doing it before but I managed to have a major headache and nearly pass out when I did it with a belt and had a door to a window hold it while I laid down somewhere, but I'm not sure if it would've killed me cause I'm kind of fat and if the belt needed to be a little higher up.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I gave up on partial suspension, it's too easy for your survival instincts to kick in.
The method I've thought about is full suspension.
What I've tried is full suspension hanging
I tie a rope (towell) around my neck and step off a chair but then I climb right back up on the chair, I know that if u kick the chair away, I won't be able to get myself off the noose. But I been doing this with a knot less towell.
I have a big adam's apple and that makes it more complicated for me.

G

Goodbye

Jul 7, 2018
I think starting the day with a healthy breakfast is the trick to stop the pain we feel. I also think I'm full of shit.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's kinda hit or miss. Some people pass out right away and die, others can't even feel like their about to pass out or pull themselves up the very moment their survival kicks in. It doesn't seem very reliable.

I wanted to use that method but after reading so many posts about people failing it, I'm going with full suspension.
But even people who try full suspension fail, they pull themselves back up somehow or get "saved"... Man, I wish people who succeed could post on this forum cause sometimes I lose faith.

Reactions: skitliv and Ssname
S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
But even people who try full suspension fail, they pull themselves back up somehow or get "saved"... Man, I wish people who succeed could post on this forum cause sometimes I lose faith.

I will try to tie my hands. Should do the trick.