• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
With nembutal, what organ dies first? Do you think nitrogen is really painless? Also, do both methods cause the person who is dying to have weird dreams before dying? My biggest fear is having nightmares while im dying

Yeah, same concerns here with that nightmares or that stressfull signals from the body are being woven into some realistic nigthmare. I can't exclude it 100% but here are the arguments that would support the contrary:

- Most NDE's that appear after anoxic conditions (0% oxygen) report experiences of "light" "warmth" and other comforting experiences

-People doing filmed trials with pure nitrogen to the point where they blackout report not having experienced the twiching they saw on the recordings that appeared after they lost conciousness.

- When pilots are trained for hypoxic conditions they feel disorientated have retared reactions but don't feel discomfortable but often even euphoria. The question would be why it would switch into discomfort, stress or even agony when the process goes beyond the point where you loose conciousness to the "outer world".

In some other documentary that I can't recall right now someone said that everyone has his own "signature" of hypoxic symptoms. I can imagine that it could also depend on the individual brain chemistry what happens, but I really don't know.

With Nembutal you die from stop of breathing and stopping heartbeat after being in a "deep sleep".

I think if you want to die at some point your brain will have to die. If it is connected with possible nightmares they always would have a chance to appear.
I can be mistaken but that's my current knowledge.

If anyone is knowing more, got something to add - thanks in advance :-)

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 23726, Bonkers and 2 others
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Yeah, same concerns here with that nightmares or that stressfull signals from the body are being woven into some realistic nigthmare. I can't exclude it 100% but here are the arguments that would support the contrary:

- Most NDE's that appear after anoxic conditions (0% oxygen) report experiences of "light" "warmth" and other comforting experiences

-People doing filmed trials with pure nitrogen to the point where they blackout report not having experienced the twiching they saw on the recordings that appeared after they lost conciousness.

- When pilots are trained for hypoxic conditions they feel disorientated have retared reactions but don't feel discomfortable but often even euphoria. The question would be why it would switch into discomfort, stress or even agony when the process goes beyond the point where you loose conciousness to the "outer world".

In some other documentary that I can't recall right now someone said that everyone has his own "signature" of hypoxic symptoms. I can imagine that it could also depend on the individual brain chemistry what happens, but I really don't know.

With Nembutal you die from stop of breathing and stopping heartbeat after being in a "deep sleep".

I think if you want to die at some point your brain will have to die. If it is connected with possible nightmares they always would have a chance to appear.
I can be mistaken but that's my current knowledge.

If anyone is knowing more, got something to add - thanks in advance :-)

Do you think nembutal is more peaceful than nitrogen?

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
I would argue that barbiturates are the same as inert gas in terms of peacefullness. The latter has a little more preparation, but is legal and more cost effective. I would still love to have N. Hell, if I was ready to go, I'd just get the liquid form.

the only thing i don't like about the gas is having to die with a bag over your head..

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
the only thing i don't like about the gas is having to die with a bag over your head..

Remember that you will lose consciousness VERY quickly. If the issue is more about being found with it over your head, I can understand.
Since I'll most likely be hanging, I'll employ a bag anyway. I want the crushing reality that survival is impossible to be with me as soon as take the step..

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
My concern is ensuring I do it right.
I have metrocloprodide and benzos prescribed for years already. Just waiting on my final ticket to arrive and that it is what I hope for.
I take lansoprozole for stomach acid, do I need to stop this before hand? I don't relish the idea of reflux for my final two weeks. The best antacid to replace it with?
I just searched N to buy in uk and many sites saying can get without prescription and sent discreetly. This surely is too good to be true. What am I missing in my ignorance?
Benzos alone are rarely fatal. Knocking them back with alcohol may work but you'd still need quite a lot of benzos.

Pentobarbital is very hard to get hold of on the black market and most of the web sites you see will be scams. I doubt that much is manufactured these days.
Pentobarbital is the gold standard for CTB because you can just take it and then float away and die painlessly. The problem is that it is VERY hard to get hold of on the black market and I doubt that much is manufactured these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Benzos alone are rarely fatal. Knocking them back with alcohol may work but you'd still need quite a lot of benzos.

Pentobarbital is very hard to get hold of on the black market and most of the web sites you see will be scams. I doubt that much is manufactured these days.
Pentobarbital is the gold standard for CTB because you can just take it and then float away and die painlessly. The problem is that it is VERY hard to get hold of on the black market and I doubt that much is manufactured these days.
Isnt nitrogen also painless?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I would like a bag over my head or something to cover my face, which has caused me so much hell, but after I'm dead and before people find me. Also, because I will most likely be decaying by the time someone opens my door to discover me, better to save them the scene of my rotting flesh.
I suppose it would be shitty to go through the actual process of dying with something covering your head. (Flashbacks to The Green Mile) But I still wish I could somehow have my face and body covered up.

• Hugs
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
and I doubt that much is manufactured these days.
Enough for the worlds entire Veterinary field, lots and lots of animals get put down so i think you'll find quite a lot gets manufactured it's just heavily guarded.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Enough for the worlds entire Veterinary field, lots and lots of animals get put down so i think you'll find quite a lot gets manufactured it's just heavily guarded.
Is the one used on animals the same as the one used on humans?

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Pentobarbital>SN (or superior to) because it is WAYYY FASTERRRR. like you just drink that shit and black out in 5-10minutes. You can even do it while drunk, so it doesnt fucking matter. It's the way to go out IMO.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Pentobarbital>SN (or superior to) because it is WAYYY FASTERRRR. like you just drink that shit and black out in 5-10minutes. You can even do it while drunk, so it doesnt fucking matter. It's the way to go out IMO.

I doubt that it is a good idea to drink N when drunk: Drinking N has a high risk of vomiting without alcohol already, that's why those who drink N take an antiemetic a fixed time before. Having a calm stomach is more than preferable.
Careless suicide attempts that are uninformed may lead to accidents in which the person survives with extremly severe damages, maybe physically or mentally not even able to repeat an attempt.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Cured like a Christmas ham from the inside? This is so remarkably uninformed and just plain wrong that I Actually laughed.

I thought your post was satire until I read a bit more.
Isn't SN used for curing meat? OP is perhaps embellishing a bit, but certainly is not "just plain wrong"

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, stating one would be cured from the inside like a ham is plain wrong.

Citrus juice is used to "cook" (denature the protein) of fish or shrimp in ceviche. Stating someone will be cooked or denatured from the inside if they eat a lemon is equally as silly.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
But without being sure that the nembutal is pure and not having the right medical instructions it is almost impossible to do it with nembutal .
That's why you get a quantitative test to make sure it's pure. The instructions are pretty simple as laid out in the PPH. So if it is pure then it seems easy aside from gulping down a nasty liquid when made from dissolved powder.
I totally agree. After learning about it I can't imagine why anyone would choose another method if it's available.

Last edited:
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
I doubt that it is a good idea to drink N when drunk: Drinking N has a high risk of vomiting without alcohol already, that's why those who drink N take an antiemetic a fixed time before. Having a calm stomach is more than preferable.
Careless suicide attempts that are uninformed may lead to accidents in which the person survives with extremly severe damages, maybe physically or mentally not even able to repeat an attempt.
Alcohol enhances the power of nembutal, its recommended.

Reactions: Csmith8827
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Alcohol enhances the power of nembutal, its recommended.

I can't tell if one small portion may enhance it or not. But being drunk certainly increases the risk of vomiting.
Where do you find the recommendations?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
D

DidiG

Nov 27, 2020
Is N more or less quick acting than SN please ?

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
I can't tell if one small portion may enhance it or not. But being drunk certainly increases the risk of vomiting.
Where do you find the recommendations?
Thanks in advance
Its a fact, see PP handbook, along with dilantin alcohol enhances nembutal. You don't have to get shit faced to have effects of alcohol.
Is N more or less quick acting than SN please ?
faster and superior in everyway, just see vids on youtube, its 2-5 mins and you drift to sleep, the end. The girl here back along who survived N said she took it and was out like a light.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
How do some people survive nembutal?
Its a fact, see PP handbook, along with dilantin alcohol enhances nembutal. You don't have to get shit faced to have effects of alcohol.

faster and superior in everyway, just see vids on youtube, its 2-5 mins and you drift to sleep, the end. The girl here back along who survived N said she took it and was out like a light.

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Wrong dosage, I suppose.
Also long ago expired bottles or improperly stored in too hot enviroment decreases the purity.
Vomiting of course would be really bad and expensive.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461/
In this forum member's case the N was in powder form and must have been very low purity to have survived 25g.

• Wow
Reactions: Nexuno
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
the only cases ive ever found of survival are always the C's supply, he's cutting the powder at a lower quality. No one survives A's afaik.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Wrong dosage, I suppose.
the only cases ive ever found of survival are always the C's supply, he's cutting the powder at a lower quality. No one survives A's afaik.
Do you know if A still provides it? Do we have to use a fake email to contact him? How wouldnt customs confiscate it and arrest the person who ordered N?

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Do you know if A still provides it? Do we have to use a fake email to contact him? How wouldnt customs confiscate it and arrest the person who ordered N?
All those questions are answered on this site if you do some research.