Mar 11, 2022
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: transientflesh127, _Minsk and T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Hookup culture has ruined an entire generation of kids (including me)
my parents have been divorced for 11 years so far, and it has been hell for a while for me, and i can't imagine how bad it would be for kids who get stuck with only one parent

Reactions: transientflesh127 and onlyanimalsaregood
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
my parents have been divorced for 11 years so far, and it has been hell for a while for me, and i can't imagine how bad it would be for kids who get stuck with only one parent
Yes, I agree. STDs are spreading too. Every time I've mentioned the idea of going on a date I'm ghosted. It's strange.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My parents were bad at it because their parents were. I knew I wouldn't do any better so I broke the dysfunctional cycle, and kept my genes out of the pool.

Reactions: Wizard999666, Caramelized, Weebster and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Modern parents are mostly an embarrassment. The single mother epidemic is going to lead to a generation with a lot of psychopaths and criminals. The evidence is clear that having a strong, present father is important for young men.
True. The parent of the same sex as the child is the most important role model.

My parents didn't live through that era but they did crap anyway as parents.

It's better to have only one parent who gives love and care than having two parents argue all the time and they both suck, which was my case.

The world is getting worse and worse. People have their priorities all screwed up. I wish I had been born in another era.

Reactions: Hollowman
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
Unfortunately the fault lies with a wrong mentality that has been preserved from generation to generation. Many have children without being aware of the responsibilities they'll face. They usually have a mentality of "carrying on the species" or "everyone does it, I have to do it too" or "I have to look my best on the outside, I have children to show myself" and also those who have children by pure chance, because they're used to doing things without thinking about the consequences. If you notice, most people who have bad parents fall into one of these categories. If part of society sucks, it's mostly because of them

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Cuz they're lazy and don't give a shit. Or are overbearing. Or are stupid and the kid has to suffer.

Reactions: transientflesh127 and Weebster