lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
Why are all the good painless suicide methods like inert gas so hard to put together? Last time I spent a week trying to figure it out and i still dont know.

Reactions: sserafim, undecided, myusername890 and 4 others
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Sadly, life has a way of making things complicated, doesn't it? The good, painless methods always seem elusive, hiding in the shadows while you struggle through the labyrinth of misery. It's almost as if life itself enjoys playing this sick game of hide-and-seek with your sanity.

Reactions: sserafim, Asuka_irl, myusername890 and 2 others
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Most of the good thing are hard to get in life, aren't they? : )

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, sserafim, undecided and 4 others
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
Sadly, life has a way of making things complicated, doesn't it? The good, painless methods always seem elusive, hiding in the shadows while you struggle through the labyrinth of misery. It's almost as if life itself enjoys playing this sick game of hide-and-seek with your sanity.
soooo what you are saying is everything is fake

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Politics.
Money.
Why would they make it easy.

There's a very in depth thread if you look hard enough. If you have the N. It will help you set it up.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how difficult it is to die in this world, I honestly think it's so inhumane how humans are denied the options of methods like Nembutal, suicide is a human right and it really disgusts me how suicide isn't viewed as a valid option, we all deserve the option of a peaceful death.

The fact is that not everyone wishes to delay the inevitable and suffer in the process, and existence can get so unbearable beyond how we can even imagine so suicide always needs to be an option no matter what. To me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, it's certainly such a cruel punishment how we cannot just pass away in peace, but the problem lies in the fact that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence.

• Love
Reactions: ThisUnrest, Hollowman, ithinknewanx and 5 others
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I really want to die

• Love
Reactions: ithinknewanx, Asuka_irl, EternalShore and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Why are all the good painless suicide methods like inert gas so hard to put together? Last time I spent a week trying to figure it out and i still dont know.
It´s hard to put together 5 things ? :ehh:

Reactions: squirley
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I certainly hate how difficult it is to die in this world, I honestly think it's so inhumane how humans are denied the options of methods like Nembutal, suicide is a human right and it really disgusts me how suicide isn't viewed as a valid option, we all deserve the option of a peaceful death.

The fact is that not everyone wishes to delay the inevitable and suffer in the process, and existence can get so unbearable beyond how we can even imagine so suicide always needs to be an option no matter what. To me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, it's certainly such a cruel punishment how we cannot just pass away in peace, but the problem lies in the fact that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence.
So well said

Reactions: myusername890
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
It´s hard to put together 5 things ? :ehh:

Thank you. But yeah finding the fitting items and making the exit bag and figuring out how to fit the tube into the exit bag seemed hard. But I guess ill read yet another thread and see.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The thread I mentioned is not bout the exit bag, but about the much better Scuba method. The only difficult part is to find the right adapter in your country, because some of the thread connection are different. The adapter shown in this thread is for Europe.

Last edited:
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
because ppl are shit

Reactions: tora, Hollowman and lovelydeath
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
The thread I mentioned is not bout the exit bag, but about the much better Scuba method. The only difficult part is to find the right adapter in your country, because some of the thread connection are different. The adapter shown in this thread is for Europe.
Ahh I see. Thank you.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Info about the exit bag:

And you may also know the PPH (Peaceful Pill Handbook).

FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
Because our society is inherently very anti-suicide and goes to ridiculous lengths to stop people from trying to end it peacefully. Also, the act of actually killing yourself is difficult because of survival instinct which has been heavily ingrained into us through centuries of evolution.

Reactions: Asuka_irl and myusername890
I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
Have you looked into shallow water blackout? Meant to be pretty painless and perhaps even euphoric.

Reactions: lovelydeath
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Because our societies don't want their workers killing themselves. Pain and fear are powerful emotions that put people off CTB via the more brutal methods. They can't take these away all together but they can highly restrict substances and methods that provide a (relatively) more peaceful exit- so, they do this in the hopes it will be enough to frighten people off CTB via more brutal methods I suppose.

It also seems to be our societies assumption that anyone who wishes to kill themselves is 'vulnerable' and mentally unstable- so- unable to make that decision for themselves. They therefore go into overdrive- trying to 'protect' us from ourselves.

Reactions: undecided, Asuka_irl, lovelydeath and 2 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Don´t agree. Painless methods are: inert gas, carbon monoxid, N, Fentanyl, Oxycodone.
Doesn't matter. That method can still be painful to me. We're not all the same. Pain tolerance levels will vary.

Reactions: undecided
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023

I think you and me have the same exact thought process. It is so inhumane how we are forced to be born here and stay. It is OUR right! It is our life. But god forbid! "You're life could get better" Okay man whatever. It's pathetic and sad. Canada might drop a law in 2024 where assisted suicides will be legal for people with mental illness. I don't think they will, was suppose to drop in 2023 but they pushed it back.

M

misophoned

Sep 17, 2023
I read about blood choking yourself with cornhole sacks and a ratcheting belt on here. Ordered it same day. Im just waiting for my package and exit date. I've been blood choked for a non lethal amount of time before which is why I trust that it's painless. Hope this helps.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i guess pro lifers like a gruesome death. makes sense. they you show up to hangings etc

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
but the problem lies in the fact that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence.
I don't agree.

I think the problem lies with fear, SI, fear, failing to research, fear, laziness, fear, lethargy, and fear of the unknown.
Thank you. But yeah finding the fitting items and making the exit bag and figuring out how to fit the tube into the exit bag seemed hard. But I guess ill read yet another thread and see.
If you really want it, you'll figure it out.
Because our society is inherently very anti-suicide and goes to ridiculous lengths to stop people from trying to end it peacefully. Also, the act of actually killing yourself is difficult because of survival instinct which has been heavily ingrained into us through centuries of evolution.
But they DON'T go "to ridiculous lengths to stop people from trying to end it peacefully." Not in the UK anyway. The NHS mental health facilities are absolutely useless, and will dismiss people who are stressing that they just want to die. They're sending them home, in the hope, and crossing their fingers, that they're making the right decisions, because they're understaffed and don't have the resources to give support to everyone who claims to be suicidal.
because ppl are shit
That's a helpful, thoughtful and mature comment... not ! How old are you... 12?

Last edited:

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
No help but i empathise.
I have brain damage/cognitive issues and find a lot of methods like gas very hard to figure out. It sucks there can't be exact guide with exact links and easy math with instructions that are easy to read and comprehend

Reactions: lovelydeath
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ikr! This is so unfair. I wish there were an easy, painless, and guaranteed method. None of us even chose to be alive in the first place, so I think we should all have the right to die. But sadly life doesn't like to make things easy…

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'll say that, unfortunately, there are only really a few painless and quick methods to die. Dying "naturally" is usually painful or at least uncomfortable to some degree. And as for ctbing, there are pretty few: inert gas, gunshot, co, fent, sn. There are a lot more painful and gruesome ways to die than there are peaceful and painless. That's a fact and it sucks. But to say that there are none is just untrue. And the methods listed above are accessible to most people. They may take a little work/ figuring out but nothing too complicated. If someone is really determined they'll do it. I definitely agree that it should be easier to die peacefully, but hey at least it's not impossible. There are ways to do it.

Reactions: Eudaimonic