• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Seinfeld is not a show to binge for example. It gets irritating.

Reactions: Sherri
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Some shows might have a bad plot, some might be too long, boring characters etc. (Though I've never watched Seinfeld)

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Some shows might have a bad plot, some might be too long, boring characters etc. (Though I've never watched Seinfeld)
Seinfeld is literally a show about nothing. It's funny but it's loosely connected to other episodes.

Reactions: Isadeth
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on the show. If they're old, it could be because they were made to only be watched weekly. Some shows are also too formulaic/repetitive to marathon-watch but still good in small doses. Your best bet for binging is anything with continuous stories/arcs. Alternatively, anything that has episodes that constantly end with cliffhangers can also be easier to binge watch since the urge to find out what happens is heavy.

The service you use to watch them also matters. Netflix pretty much has the lock on how to optimize streaming into the next episodes with some shows automatically skipping the intros after you see them once to make it even easier. On top of that shows made for Netflix were designed with binging in mind so they make it easier too. Hope this all helps. :hug:

Reactions: Isadeth and Kramer
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Seinfeld is not a show to binge for example. It gets irritating.
I used to live seinfeld, but also became annoying to me. Sense 8 on Netflix requires a lot of brain power if you have t seen it.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I loved Seinfeld lol I could probably binge it... although I never tried :ahhha:

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Does it get better? Because halfway through the first episode i had no idea what was going on. Lol

Reactions: Sherri
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Peaky Blinders for me also just finished Devs.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Does it get better? Because halfway through the first episode i had no idea what was going on. Lol
It does trust me. Just the first two episodes you are like what the F, but then I became hooked.

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Maybe I'll give it another try then. I just couldn't get into it. And I really tried haha I usually love movies and shows like it, so I was very disappointed lol

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Maybe I'll give it another try then. I just couldn't get into it. And I really tried haha I usually love movies and shows like it, so I was very disappointed lol
It's like Netflix sense 8, requires a lot of brain power.